/cric/

Australia vs New Zealand 1st ODI on Sunday at the SCG

India beat England by 8 wickets

New Zealand beat Pakistan by 138 runs

Other urls found in this thread:

cricket.com.au/news/glenn-maxwell-painful-matthew-wade-victoria-sheffield-shield-australia-odi-squad-test/2016-12-01
youtu.be/4--iEOftLZ4
unilad.co.uk/grub/this-is-why-mcdonalds-chicken-nuggets-come-in-specific-shapes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cricket is gay

First for Queensland genetics

Why does the Saffer hate us lads?

execute yourself threadcunt you pathetic piece of dog shit

Why is everyone so obsessed with us Queenslanders? I know we're extremely handsome, muscular and intelligent but it's getting a big ridiculous.

what does the average /cric/ poster look like?

its just the seething Cucktorians lad. What a pathetic bunch, can't even handle a storm. LMAO at Cuckbournes life

People who defend Queensland tooth and nail look like lad

hows your day been lads

Already been working for the past 3 hours, so shit lad, yourself?

had 6 beers earlier then slept for a few hours

just got home from work, lad.

sinking tins now.

work chrissy party tomorrow night.

wheres a good place to hand out resumes?

Yeah doing dialysis have a whinge

First ODI: Sunday, December 4, SCG, Sydney, 2.20pm AEDT

Second ODI: Tuesday, December 6, Manuka Oval, Canberra, 2.20pm AEDT

Third ODI: Friday, December 9, MCG, Melbourne, 2.20pm AEDT

MODS duplicate thread, please delete and ban poster.

Are you unemployed lad?

r8 my bbl team lads

Bat:
Watson
Lynn
Bell
Pieterson
Pollard

WK:

Dunk

Bowl:

Zampa
Bollinger
Bravo
Russell
Willey

Bench

Sangakkara
Heazlett

Whiteman

Floros
Nair

na, just had a free day

Fast food restaurants.

>Victorian Health Minister Jill Hennessy likened the state’s asthma crisis to “150 bombs going off at once”.

A thunderstorm is literally Cuckbournes WWIII

Cuckbourne Ltd

Your pitiful asthma-pocolypse is nothing compared to the misery and destruction the black caps will unleash in Sydney.

Its summer today

>cricket.com.au/news/glenn-maxwell-painful-matthew-wade-victoria-sheffield-shield-australia-odi-squad-test/2016-12-01

>Asked why Wade was batting ahead of him, Maxwell said: "I think because he's captain and he chooses the batting order. That's my view on it."

Who's in the wrong here?

Lads, I think when I move to Aus, I am still going to post under a Saffa IP address, I don't want someone to confuse me with being Pooicidelander lol, that would be tragic

Just matched with THE one.

I wouldn't worry too much, you probably wont last 5 minutes over here mate

This triggers the cuckbournian.

Stop trying to steal my gimmick

Lol, I have been there for 8 weeks at a time lad, and managed to get along fine, thanks for your concern though.

t. Inbred Suicidelander

This triggers the cuckbournian

WHO IS THIS QT HOLY SHIT

oh yeah? come to Fitzroy with your "we were better off under apartheid" attitude and see what happens

He should be batting ahead of Wade but he's had plenty of opportunities doing that over the last couple of years. Plus it's not like he's being made to bat at 7, he's generally been in at 5 or 6. The real problem is that Stoinis is a liability at 3, he should bat 6/7 and everyone else move up a spot.

About to build my pc lads.

What are you Cucktorians gonna do? Protest at him?

I'll tell you but only if you plaese watch are sport

only a 550w? i was worried my 650 might be too small, they don't use much electricity now tho hey

Stoinis should not be in the side. Dan Christfag is a better bat and bowler

i don't even know what cricket is

Im lonely

This triggers the cucktorian

Lmao, one of my ex's friends who was "educated" at Fitzroy tried to debate Apartheid with me, and I schooled that cunt.

Don't get such a big head, you bohemianism loving faggot, you may think that you're diverse and informed with regards to global events, but at the end of the day, you show a smidgeon less ignorance than your average American does. You take whatever anyone says for law and don't investigate shit yourself, you Fitzroy faggots and your niche subcultures are fucking pathetic.

Honestly, if the Queenslanders were bullying that suburb, I would join in because, as you are now, you are a stain on Melbourne

Yeah, you don't really need more than 500w unless you're overclocking or using dual gpus etc

Does Straffo vote Greens

g'day

something smells bad

Unbeknowest to you I was actually Peter Dutton this whole time, congratulations, you have passed my test, I hope you enjoy your new life in Australia

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

What motherboard you get lad?
Also, is that the 6600k?

is that the island with the natural gas refinery on it?

Taking a dump lads

Nah, 6500

dont build it on that shagpile carpet lmao

What's for dinner lads?

tendies m8

Mum's bringing something home I can't wait to see what it is

can of baked beans with water

spag bol

Tuna, rice, and a protein shake

baked beans with milo garnish

Oh boy, my little nuts are quaking just from reading that.
I'm gonna shoot cum, HOT CUM

Care for ESD lad

good on the bowels m8?

Turns out it was Oporto lads

good stuff, haven't been able to afford any for a while. Hopefully i can get some soon

Shared a Nasi Lemak and Bihun Goreng with the missus

Chicken in Australia is shit, you guys cannot handle hot foods in the slightest

myo pizza

why the fuck are you moving here? You talk shit about Australia but seem to be obsessed.

>all chiggen in the whole of australia is the same
Pathetic

and 2 packets of tim tams?

how is african chicken different?

Is your thought process really that bad. You think I would not consider a place to live because it doesn't have the same standard of fast food chicken that I have here?

You truly are dumb, my man, go kys

Also, Shitsprouter, I am not giving you any (You's) until you man up

fuck off we're full

fuck off we're full

Sorry bro, I don't want to have sex with you. I'm not gay.

Nothing wrong with that but I prefer women.

The large Portuguese communities contribute to that lad. Also, because most of them came from Mozambique, due to it being a colony of Portugal way back when, their style of cooking became different to that of mainland Portugal, resulting in much better tasting cuisine, in my opinion.

If you have never tried Mozambique Portuguese style chicken, then I would highly encourage it, and I don't mean like Nando's, seeing as that is a franchise, but genuine family run Portuguese restaurants, always great seafood and chicken.

t. Fatso

only an enormous lard arse would have that much knowledge on Mozambique Portuguese style chicken

Reminder to never reply to the Seth AIDSfrican

This "banter" is just weak guys, you seriously need to apply yourself more. Even Shitsprouter does better

Also
>being too poor to afford eating out
How's the NEET dream paying off for you guys?

good advice

Please watch our sport
youtu.be/4--iEOftLZ4

Fuck I hate old people lads. Why don't they just fucking die already?

>tfw can't get private health insurance because old people make the premiums ridiculous
>tfw then the government makes me pay a medicare levy surcharge
the system is rigged in favour of the boomers

unilad.co.uk/grub/this-is-why-mcdonalds-chicken-nuggets-come-in-specific-shapes/

do you think straffo would be interested in this article lads?

kys Staffo

if he had any mates he'd be sure to tag them in the comments on facebook

Tweet it to him

imagine being a malu cunt..... *shivers*

Kek