Chubs

Chubs

Why do you faggots prefer tugging your little dicks to bitches who have no self control? Is it because you're also fat? Or is it because you your masochists?

Anyone want to jerk off to my chubby girl?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nope! Only you.

Good luck with that tho

Anyone interested?

Go fap to your "boybutt" threads you closeted fucking thread derailer

Go fap to your "boybutt" threads you closeted fucking thread derailer..

Ex girlfriend

yes

In your thumbnail? Nah.

You know how I know you're a newfag? You somehow manage to post the same reply twice, despite having to go through the captcha both times.

very

Nothing hotter than women who do nothing but eat! FUCK YEAH!

moar

You bagged the bitch at the bar with the lowest self esteem. Good job!

hahaHAHAHAHA How could ANYONE be proud of landing this beast unless they were an actual mariner???

She's looking much better covered up. Whore's built like a goddamn fucking refrigerator.

Hey, at least YOU'RE proud of this... "accomplishment". You fucked a "person" that has low self control. More power to ya, fellow. I guess.

I LOVE THE WAY THIS FAT PUISSY FEELS. THIS GURL WAS MY GURLFEIND AND SHE WORKED SOH HARD TO GET THIS BODY. SHE HAD TO EAT AND EAT AND EAT.

SHE SAID
>Charlie, I cannot eat anymore

AND I TULD HER TO EAT SUM MORE! CUZ I LOVE WOMANS WHO HAVE NO SELF CONTROL.

>The only reason I like fatties is because I also have no self control and I'm most likely also fat
>I don't have an actual job, I just crochet oven mitts for sale on etsy because my back can't sustain even a sitting job.

You're literally worse than pedophiles. This disgusting hambeast would have died long ago if she didn't have a society to support her.

You want to know how I know your whale is retarded?

She puts a condom on her dildo.