Crossdresser thread. Never seen one before. Just trap threads. Post what you have

Crossdresser thread. Never seen one before. Just trap threads. Post what you have

Who else here has actually fucked a crossdresser? I have seriously fucked about 10.

Have you? I've tried a couple times via craigslist but they all backed out. How was it?

Yeah you get heaps of cunts who are time wasters, because they are fapping while they are talking to you and blow and don't feel like it anymore, they are fake or they just generally forget or are busy. Honestly most time were pretty average.

Yeah it's shitty. I had one lined up for tonight and then they stopped answering me this afternoon. Was pissed.

I've been with 3

How were they?

Yeah they do that, its hard to find genuine people a lot of the time, thats why if you get one that was easy to fuck and that keep their number and keep going back. But just make sure you wear a condom every time because cunts on CL are sexual perverts and if they say they dont do bareback they may be lying, i've had trannies and CDS say that they don't do bareback then when i ask for nudes they send me pics of them getting fucked bareback lol.

>Never seen one before.
GTFO

Lmao idiots. I'd always wear one anyways. Can't be taking anything home to the wife.

??

Head from a CD is better than most women, kissing a CD and knowing that its a man is pretty amazing, its somehow stronger for lack of a better word than kissing a woman, maybe because of the whole its another man but you're tricked by the visual aspect of it all. Missionary is the best position with a CD in my experience because playing with "her" cock while fucking is really hot, 2 of the 3 I was with could cum from ass play so them cumming on their and my belly typically happened before I was done with me cumming shortly after. Being covered in another mans cum while visually seeing close to a woman is a pretty hot time. I've let one of them fuck me and I have to admit it is a lot hotter than you would think looking up at a female figure and feeling "her" dick sliding inside of you. Also, "her" leaving most of her clothing on makes it hotter, When "she" leaves her top on (tank top with a sexy bra underneath typically) and slides the panties to the side it helps with the illusion, there is something about the whole experience that becomes primal because you know its a guy but your eyes don't let that matter and the fact that in the moment its just what feels good is a lot of the turn on, its a mental game as much as a physical with a CD. want anything more answered ask away.

whoops clicked my own reply, this was meant for you.

You're making it sound amazing. My first question is, do you consider yourself straight?

I try not to label myself, with that said I have only one friend that knows I have been with CD's before. Its less of hiding it and more of its nobody's business, I don't broadcast to friends/family women I've been with either.

Fair enough I suppose, but do you find yourself more attracted to men or women? I guess my second question is, after you finished did you feel regret?

I am more attracted to women, I am not attracted to men that are not dressed up as women. Part of the draw to a CD is kind of the "I shouldn't be attracted to this person because its a man in make up and womens clothing" so its a taboo situation, or it should be anyways according to society norms and it adds to the experience. The first time I allowed myself to go further than talking to a CD at the bar and actually drove "her" home where I got head (ended up sort of dating "her" for a while) was the best head I have ever had even to date and I don't know if it was actually the best head because of "her" skills or because it was a man that looked like a woman but I've never been attracted to a straight up man looking man. feel regret? Nope, the only regret was how long I waited before letting myself have what I wanted to have because of "what other people may say to me" if it feels good I don't care if its a guy in a slutty outfit, I'm in.

If this helps you at all, I can answer questions from the pov of a trap!

I like the way you think. I'm making it my goal to hook up with a cd this week.

Nice 49/56

I'm more into crossdressers honestly. Buuuut what do you look for in a man before you hook up with him? Like what kinds of things make you respond when someone tries to hit you up?

Good luck, I hung out at a bar that was CD friendly for a solid year before I went further than the types of things that happen at the bar, always went home alone until I allowed myself to say fuck it and gave that first one a ride home.

It's kinda the same whether they are male or female, honestly I usually don't respond to messages that are just dick pics, i like personality!

I see. Unfortunately around me there is only one bar that would allow this. And it's a gay bar. I don't know if I'd want to be seen there. Too risky.

Hey

That's fair. Alot of people ask for a face pic when I message them. But I'm always hesitant because I don't want to be recognized.

Hi there

I hear you, I don't like giving out my information if they're super pushy

When you decide that what other people think means shit you'll walk in and look around. Totally worth the risk if its what you want

Exactly. I live in such a small community and have a decent amount of notoriety that it's very risky for me to reveal myself.

It is what I want. But I have a woman at home whom I love to consider. Shitty situation.

I wouldn't suggest cheating in any way shape or form. Either let her know and she may be ok with it or wait until you break up with her, if you want a CD as bad as I did the idea will never leave your mind until you get it.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. I don't think I'll stop wanting to be with a cd. It gets harder and harder to even fuck my girl because I want a sissy cd do bad. I find myself thinking of fucking a cd when I'm doing her.

>5

ew