Do I look good?

Do I look good?

You look like a flaming homosexual.

hehexd

honestly like a 4/10

fuck me pls

as a faggot, I can say this is disgusting

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in GCSE Chemistry, I’ve been involved in numerous visits to the shadow realm and I have over 300 confirmed extractions. I am trained in Hybrid ATB Salt Teks and I’m the top recrystallizer in the entire multiverse. You are nothing to me but just another machine elf. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me during an ego death? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of beings across the hyperverse and your cosmic subregion is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, astral guide. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call eternal bliss. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can speak to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my mind. Not only am I extensively trained in having 30 minute naps, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my local hardware store and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the plane of existence, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “hey, look at this!” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have spoken in a language which i couldn't comprehend. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit myself during a slightly frightening trip you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kid.

your parents must be dissapointed

Confirmed rekt thread?

are those bushels of pubes growing all over your leg
shits like poison ivy on a wall

Hwat the hell did you just freaking say about me, you little bobby? I'll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in the sales of propane and propane acessories, and I've been involved in numerous secret propane raids on Thatherton Fuels, and I have over 300 confirmed sales. I am trained in grilla warfare and I'm the top salesman in the entire Strickland Propane company. I will wipe you the hell out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in arlen, mark my god danged words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the phone? Think again, boy. As we speak I am contacting my group of redneck friends across the street and your number is being traced right now so you better prepare for hell, hippie. The hell that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your charcoal grill. You're freaking dead, boy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can sell to you in over 700 different ways. and thats just with my grill catalog. Not only am I extensively trained in the sales of propane and propane acessories, but I have access to the entire propane and grill stock of Strickland Propane and I will use it to its full extent to sell you a grill thats off the face of the great USA, you little democrat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" charcoal grill was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your freaking money. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price you god danged idiot. I will spill propane all over you and you will drown in it. You're freaking buying, customer.

No. You look goofy as fuck.

Post proof pic

Now what did you honestly expect to hear from Sup Forums when you posted this question

people make posts like this to get reactions and insults. I wouldn't say it's rekt, just typical Sup Forums

dank

whats this faggots instagram

GGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i am gay if you didn't notice - I like Sup Forums but mainly /lgbt /r9k

^^^^^^^^^^^ HOT AF

fucking faggot holy shit

You don't say

Bernie supporter???

lmao

Since were all here can anyone answer my English homework question for Joy Luck Club?

I'm AMA

GO

/thread

wait you're a guy?
i thought you were just a really dyke chick
/confuse

you wot?!

Kek. Double reverse trapped. Holy shit.

Yes, I am - I try not to have hyper masculinity tho as it plagues society.

oh, right, the patriarchy and all
yeah
got it

Kek. Shit was obvious from first pic, even from my shit phone.

You look fucking pathetic.
Like some communist, degenerate worm not worth even spending the bullet needed to put you down.
Your father must fucking hate the fact that you came from his loins and became the cheap, putrid, attention-seeking stain on your family.

Why the fuck do you even labor to breathe when your existence is soooooooooo fucking pathetic. Seriously.
What is the fucking point of living day to day in your body. The collar and everything is just so fucking lame.

I feel like you belong in some public restroom at some old disgusting truck-stop on your last time sucking the cocks of obese truckers on your knees like pond scum.
Slapped around like trash and spat on all so you can labor through one more pathetic day of existence on some piece of shit truck-stop cabinet food and a bag of meth.

Just seeing your picture has ruined my day, knowing that THIS, this is what the subversion of our youth has given as as a reward. You brainwashed sissy bitch deserve nothing but a boot at your throat and an agonizing death.

Get off b Jono

like i said, op- what did you WANNA hear from Sup Forums vs what you pretty much walked in to