Trap thread!

Trap thread!

My kik is emmatrap123

Other urls found in this thread:

cdisabel.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lets see face and girlpenis

Have a scat addicted sissy slut for you. Just ask that whore if it is a hungry toilet. Bitch is fucked up.

Kik: Vivien_Lynn

post more pics im fapping here

Such a slim body and sexy butt, I'd love to run my lips and tongue all over your sensitive parts, your big cock included.

biste aus DE ?

OC

UNF moar!!!

Moar of dis :3

Hey all of you!

spread that ass

Moar?

you on kik?

No but I may do shortly

your tight ass is begging to get rammed, post more and get on kik

Anyone have any tips for trap aesthetics? Workout, diet, and so on. Is there any cure for bony hands?

It,s twitching at the thought.

Bony hands not as far as I know. But general workouts that are good for a girly figure would be squats and cardio.

you're getting me pretty hard

I got you

Oh yeah?

you OP?

Oh man.
Do I have to go at this 100%?
Also, I have heard that increasing estrogen and lowering testosterone in men will only give you man-tits and less sexual drive. Which is exactly the opposite of what I want. I kinda want trap aesthetics, but not tits.

No

show what you look like now

I tried adding you says no profile exsits

Not exactly. If you're wanting to transotion properly you need to see an endocrinologist and they give you a specific couple of drugs including testerone blockers, estrogen and androgens.

Like, naked?

I don't want to transition. I just want to embrace my inner femininity, so to speak. I'm happy as a man.

doesn't have to be, just showing what it currently looks like

No point in drugs then, they're gonna go too far for what you want then. Better to just use that workout pic and use paddings and such to give you that little bit more of a girly figure when wearing a dress and things like that.

>My inner femininity, externally.

kik is stud046

just send me some pics

GOD
HATES
FAGS

Okay, just wait a moment

I don't know, how am I supposed to explain it?

I have this and a few others from different angles. My butt is not even worth looking at, flat as a pancake. You need any above waist level?

One more. Sorry for the bad quality, lighting was bad.

I think padded panties will be the way to go, just to get that girly waist look. Squats daily will help with the butt.

Do you think it would be possible to do some kind of workout for the waist instead? I don't really like the thought of pads... I'm currently working out for a flatter stomach. Does squats help with hips too?

A little bit but the reason girls have wider hips is for child birth so their bone structue is wider so the only other thing you could do is corset training around your midsection to make it seem like you have wider hips

Well, I have been told by a few people that I have pretty wide hips. What you see here is basically just bone, so maybe I could work up a bit of muscle in the surrounding area?

You could, always worth trying.

this you?

Yes. Am I screwed?

Is that you? You have kik?

Am I gay if I wouldn't fuck or suck a dude, but would fuck the ass of and suck the dick off a super passable trap wearing a micro skirt.
Like, if your were super passable, had a great ass and were wearing a micro skirt, I'd suck your dick all day.

Have a scat addicted sissy slut for you. Just ask that whore if it is a hungry toilet.
Bitch is fucked up.

Kik: Vivien_Lynn

Yeah it's me. I don't have kik but I'm on Tumblr.

>cdisabel.tumblr.com/

I see you aren't into guys...do you like cds though?

Not particularly, there are a couple (Mainly Used For Walking is one) but it's rare

why arent you on kik? make oneeee

I can't imagine I'd get much from it that I can't already get from Tumblr

Mainly used for wanking? That's sexy af

If you did make one, I'd show you you were wrong right now

I guess I'll just have to miss out :p

heh, not sure if it's something you'll want to miss out on

...give up

your call little lady, that outfit got me a little rustled up is all

I'm just a bystander.

fkn hell didnt know this was a cringe thread lmao

Being vague about stuff really won't work with me. Sorry!

Thanks guys, but play nice ;)

hot

snap?

sorry no

Thanks!

kik? anything?

just skype

what is it?

niggas determined

I seriously don't think most of you cross dressers out there understand what a trap is. The whole idea of traps is that you think they're a girl until they show the peen. That means girlface is the most necessary component of a trap, and yet 99% of you don't show your face.

at least they aren't lurkin and jerkin, they actually contribute to the thread

agreed, im always disappointed in trap threads

kathimausdwt

The whole point of my post is that I'm not jerking. My contribution to this thread comes in the form of my opinion. Stop calling these trap threads, then not showing traps.

>kathimausdwt
added you

i'd rather look at cross dressers than two dudes arguing

HNNNG keep going user

whats your kik?

;)

Add me on kik, heavy male, 23 years old

someone0852

Not me but she posts in these threads. I wouldnt be surprised if shes lurking.

You don't have to go into it 100%, taking some supplements will only take you so far, but focus on the workouts that target your glute muscles and do cardio with a healthy diet and you'll see improvements.
But there are hrt combos that will give you the feminizing effects and won't make you grow tits and penis shrink , just need to research it and be aware of what to expect and how to take them properly.

This is me

patheticsoda

turkish trap that likes to get dickpics

bump