So whats with retards that like feet

so whats with retards that like feet

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/vspwZAqoNtaK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah it's fucking weird, might as well jack off to elbows while you're at it

right?

Holy shit, some transparent-as-fuck bait.
Can't I like all 3?

so hot

agreed. feet threads are only one step above the faggot rectal cancer that is trap threads.

>Disliking anything about women that isn't a waste product

You could REALLLY be enjoying women more

It's a fetish, therefore not something you logically figure out, but something you pick up somewhere. I also guess that the largest majorety of fetishists would happily get rid of their fetish if they could.

R34 is for fucking freaks.
>Featured; average r34

[blue waffle.jpg]
"so hot"

Only a totally meek and irredeemable beta faggot would get rid of their fetish. That's part of you, and if you're great you can force people to accept it and not be treated differently.

big kums

Except your fetish isn't some normie tier fetish.
Good luck explaining that guro fetish to anyone.

oh ya r34 hawt

Yes it is? Girls think it's cute when they learn I like feet, but than again I have one chin and make them laugh.

Did you even read what i wrote?

But I don't have a guro fetish ??

join.skype.com/vspwZAqoNtaK

>am I pretty user? Do you think my smile is alright...do I at least have a cute face?
>"I really like your feet"

Sure they do.

It's all about your energy and confidence, you can tell a dog you're going to rape it. but as long as you do a cute voice it will jump and get hyped.

For fucks sake user, i was pointing out that foot fetish is a normal tier fetish, it's almost established, weird but almost established.
It's something like leather or whips or shit, it's not so weird, so some who are not into it could deal with it.
Now if you had something else, and i can assure you most of Sup Forums's population has at least one fetish a group of them are really fucking weird and totally not hot to chicks. Guro was a simple example of that.

Try cheerfully telling a grill you're gonna rape her, report results.

If she's cute that won't be an issue. If she's really ugly it's also not an issue.

>fetishizing where women shit
>fetishizing where babies receive nourishment

human sexuality is illogical and weird. get over it

There are no wrong answers when it comes to consensual sexuality. And IMO there's no part of a woman i don't enjoy. That includes the feet

Do I tie her down first.

Actually the breast make a lot of sense. If they're small then a kid could starve. Feet also make sense in that you want a kid with good feet.

I'm not sure why I like big butts but I'm sure there is an evolutionary reason.

broad hips are a sign of high fertility and high chance of a complication free birthgiving

I had a girlfriend who was into the idea of being killed and used. She said at least her death would make someone happy. She was a little bit mental. Someone else is dealing with that shit now.

I wouldn't get rid of it. I see it as both a gift and a curse. Yea, it's not the normal part of the body to like but it's not too difficult to find chicks that will let you play with their feet and they get them out all the time. A bird wouldn't sit in a room topless with you but she'd sit in the same room bare foot.
Hardest part is trying not to stare.