This cop is a dick corrupt as hell...

This cop is a dick corrupt as hell... Recently a friend of the family lost a love one and this piece of shit sent this pic out.. We can't stand for this shit he is on f.b.

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/vspwZAqoNtaK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we
Sure is summer in here.

>we
>fb

this

Not your army

why are you sharing on here though?

You realize literally every 4 hours a rekt thread is made on Sup Forums, I'd imagine if you have been a lurker whose been here for more than a month you'd have seen them, correct?

Then why is it different because it is a friend of the family? You clearly don't belong here, but I cannot stop you.

>we
>f.b.
My watch seems to be broken. The large dial is on "summer", but it's still spring.

Ask him to get you drugs

guys that will be the first summer of my life not being a summerfag thanks 2 years of Sup Forums now yaay

Sup Forums please do what I say, in return for nothing

Maybe I don't belong here I don't know but the longer I'm here the more I feel that I might. My sincerest apologies for not coming with offerings for the gods. I was just fired up a little when I first seen this. And thought to post here in retrospect it might not have been the brightest of ideas i suppose.

Idiot.

Upvote to you good sir

Lol that guy fell asleep outside?

No he is deceased..

Hahaha! He's such a madman laying on the ground!

He looks like one ugly fuck

>maybe I don't belong here
No shit faggot. Kill yourself

>Hey check out this pic of a dead dude
To be fair, that is exactly what I'd do if I was a cop.

>not killing niggers THAN saying "hey look at this dead nigger"

yeah, because no way would a social media raid on a corrupt cop backfire!

join.skype.com/vspwZAqoNtaK

Don't see what the ptorblem is with OP. That cop shouldn't be doing that and he knows it but did it anyway.

Fuck him

As far as corrupt cop behavior goes this is pretty fucking benign. He didn't even kill or rape anyone, or steal anything. I'm not feeling too worked up.

I don't see how it matters if there are rekt threads on Sup Forums. The cop shouldn't have shared images of dead people online from his work.

OP, i suggest you inform the cops about this and make a case about it.

So this dead dude is clearly a degenerate, so it stands to reason that his friends and family are likely degenerates too. Fuck you, based cop.

>b please do what i say

Fuck off faggot.

an hero, newfag

>we
lol

He's just sleeping

Believe it or not you sensitive bitch, most cops have text threads with this sort of shit to keep keep each other in the loop. Maybe he's an idiot for doing it through FB messenger, but don't get all uppity because your idiot family member OD'd.

try time travling back to 2008. that Sup Forums might help you. or fuck you up. 50/50 chance

OP is probably a drug cuck too. He's got an iPhone with no SIM card. Probably sucked a dick to get it

The sender clearly says "please don't show anyone this"...
Fucktard

Fuck off , NYPA faggot.

Only ppl like gore are closet homosexuals. Kys.

English please

How in the hell does that happen?

Anyone else fapping to this?

To be clear the cops name is Mark stefanatos Kid in the pic is Tyler Cottrell.