Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

not sports

Hurr not sports

You faggots will never bring Sup Forums back to its prime with that faggot shit. Fuck off to reddit

Sometimes I wonder where German feelposter is now.
I wonder if he ever found gf. I hope he did and he's happy.

at least you have the Cowboys, user

>tfw gf and i dont love her anymore

Worse feel than no gf tbqh

>attractive
>too autistic to get a gf because I'm a social mess

JUST

>tfw missed the grad school application deadline for this Fall
It's o-only 20 more months... I'll just keep working m-my night shift and living at home

We. We have the Cowboys, user.

>weeks away from being a 20 year old KV
at least my favorite basketball team has been surprisingly okay, right?

please respond

Here you go friend

Thank you m'lady

Good double

I share this feel family

>good looking but not attractive because i'm so ugly inside

>tfw 6/10 FoB qt Chinese GF

>tfw possible gf

It can't last though. I'm too damaged :^(

australia always cracks me up

>wanting a bitchy piece of shit that will turn around and fuck Chad while you shower her with money

This is me and I'm falling hard for my best friend
Luckily she's kinda socially awkward too so she doesn't mind that much

Feels shit, ywn, tfw no gf was never part of bro culture. Fuck off with that shit to

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Sup Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

Based

what money?

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Sup Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

Fucking this. And in addition to the not-a-therapy-group let me tell you this. You faggots don't even try to improve your current xsituation. You try to feel better by hearing howmpathtic other people lives are. You will never accomplish anything in life with this mentallity

where do you bros funpost now that Sup Forums mods are faggots?