Ladies and gentlemen, your 2017 F1 World Champion

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2017 F1 World Champion.

It's gonna be Niko Hülkenberg

He has a strict contract with Renault. Bottas has a one year contract with an exit clause.

Odds of Amx making it to Mercedes? I know Ricciardo is under contract until 2018.

You fools.

There is only one man for this job.

this /f1/ now

It's mah boi Kamui's time.

Good job, the general died. Strike #1 for the off season!

Nico quitting is a message to Hamilton. He's tired of his fucking nigger antics and now that he took the WDC he doesn't need to put up with that black bydlo anymore.

Why did fat fuck jannys delete the new thread?

I was getting mad (you)s.

All gone now.

here m8

blue board m8

because of cum stained picture

Because it was disgusting to see and click that image.

>here is a (you) btw

we're here boys

Thanks famz

Damn I didn't even notice, sorry fat fuck jannys.

It's probably going to be Pascal Wherlein or Max Verstappen.

I do feel kind of bad for Nico though; He got slammed by the press all year for little piddly things while Choco Senna ran around doing shit that should've got him bad press instead of accolades, there was this feeling was that nobody actually wanted him to be WDC this year, everybody thought that Mercedes were pushing Nico over Lewis because "GERMAN TEAM WANTS GERMAN DRIVER TO WIN LOL"...

And now that Nico's retired, all anybody can talk about is who's going to replace him instead of what he achieved this year.

>Implying Renault won't be championship contenders next year

That's because he's a shit-tier driver who got lucky with a good car.

He deserves no praise.

>t. sky sports f1

As a dutchman: max to merc yay or nay? I'm a amx fan for obvious reasons, but I'd like a neutral opinion on this. I personally think max should stick to red Bull, because the cars are probably getting better next year