FRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD

Ronaldo, Ozil and many other footballers have been evading taxes through British Virgin Islands since 2009.

spiegel.de/sport/fussball/football-leaks-enthuellt-schmutzige-geschaefte-im-profifussball-a-1124177.html
espresso.repubblica.it/inchieste/2016/11/30/news/football-leaks-la-posizione-di-cristiano-ronaldo-1.289749
elmundo.es/grafico/deportes/football-leaks/2016/12/02/5841cbfb268e3e67048b4874.html

No English sources by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beckham_law
freebeacon.com/issues/report-tax-evasion-avoidance-costs-united-states-100-billion-a-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>m-muh evil messi
>"Rolando always paid his taxes I swear"
>"he a gut boi!"

he dindu nuffin!

I hope they all go to jail once their careers are over.

So Özil should go now.

>having a shite day
>find out theres some islands named after me

In 2014 he moved 63,5 million euros to the Virgin Islands via 2 Irish companies. By doing so he evaded 35 million euros in taxes. The money was then moved to his bank account in Switzerland.

>rich as fuck
>evade taxes

Will Löw throw the Turk out now?

Lel, Ronaldo fanboys BTFO

The one thing they were always able to claim moral superiority for Ronaldo over Messi is now melting away....

hehe

Mourinho is also part of it. Evaded 12 million euros in taxes according to the leaks.

Spanish Tax lawyer here. You guys have to understand that Spain is a very confiscatory state and high incomes like Ronaldo's ones have to pay a 60% of their salary. Personally speaking, I would have done the same.

How much did the roach evade?

you are the scum of the earth

€150M

people forget that ronaldo is one of the only fags still under beckam law and that he pays less taxes thanks to it.

germany is 50, if you earn that much there is literally no reason to avoid raxes if you arent a filthy jew

nice

wew

what is beckham law?

>that much
You are considered rich if you make 3.5k
I doubt that

i meant as much as ronaldo, die steuergrenzen ficken die mit dem wenig höherm einkommen natürlich

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beckham_law

translated from a german source, bild.de

Ozil:
- Real Madrid guaranteed him a gross annual salary of 8.77 million euros during his 2010 change from Bremen.
- His former adviser Fazeli should be paid 600,000 euros per year. A total of 4.5 million.
- At Arsenal London (since 2013), Özil has collected an annual gross salary of 10.2 million. Plus a hand of six million euros for the change.
- An additional agreement guarantees a minimum of € 8.07 million. Net! To achieve this, - Arsenal sends 1.46 million euros annually to the "Özil Marketing" to Düsseldorf. Officially as money for advertising services.

i can pretty much guarantee you that they don't actually handle their own finances, but let some accountant handle it instead.

and i can pretty much guarantee you that these accountants don't phone up their clients, asking them this and that about the ethics of tax evasion and if it's ok to do it.

i fucking hate this roach

they are still responsible for their own financial administration

this is true, but they might have no clue whatsoever about it. although these days, they can pretty much assume it.

I hope he will be put in jail. And other than Uli he will be useless in 2-3 years

So he avoided taxes in germany? Nice! They made a new law a few years ago that every person who avoids +1mil€ on taxes gets sentenced to prison.

What's wrong with that? I would utilise any method which allows me to keep the pay I earned. Governments get far too much money.

doesnt really mention he avoided taxes in germany. it's about his period in madrid and london. as far is can see at this moment.

>be extremely productive member of society
>government takes half

hahahahaha FUCK that

Ignorance is not exonerating

Just remove Mendes from sport and all these fucking agents

FUCK YOU MESSIFAGS

HE DINDU NUTHIN!!!!!!!!

States like European ones, including both yours and mine one, are the true scum of the earth. Whithout considering all the Marxist propaganda you probably believe in, Taxes are violence by definition. I just protect people against the coaction of the burocracy.

You are a NEET

>>be extremely productive member of society
>a fucking football player

bullshit

it's at 45% for people who earn more than 250,731 € a year

If they had no clue, these accountants would be siphoning huge amounts money for themselves. The players know exactly what is fucking happening.

freebeacon.com/issues/report-tax-evasion-avoidance-costs-united-states-100-billion-a-year/
All that money could go towards funding education and healthcare which desperately need it, although both need reforming for the extra cash to not be wasted

haha oh WOW I had no idea how many ignorant poorfags were on this board

maybe if you weren't such useless shitstains you'd realize that taking more than half (MORE THAN 50%) of the sweat off your back by force is literally just racketeering bordering on slavery

although racketeers only come by every so and they usually have a fixed rate. you owe more than half of ALL your energy and productivity to the state and if you don't like it you can go to jail. You're literally not even living for yourself. only a cucked fucking retard would actually pay up instead of taking a fat dump on the system and letting only the weak and poor get stolen from

God you are naive, how cute.
If you were a cute blonde girl with big boobs instead of a faggot you would be quite the catch.

this

You niggas are crazy paying that kind of tax

I was about to read your post but then I saw your flag.

no i pay 52 all in all, believe me

At some point it doesn't make a difference.
Your quality of live won't be effected especially as an athlete.

as shitty as his post was your post is cancer

>this news comes in all catalonian sports newspapers right before the clasico
>Football Leaks

What he did is immoral to a certain extent, but not illegal.

I know it'll never happen but fuck richfags most are a parasite to society

>In 2014 he moved 63,5 million euros to the Virgin Islands via 2 Irish companies. By doing so he evaded 35 million euros in taxes. The money was then moved to his bank account in Switzerland.
Yes, yes it was.

Spain takes 60% of that.

nice reading comprehension pablo

there is literally nothing wrong with tax evasion

meant to reply to

>its illegal
>there is nothing wrong with it
pick one and only one amerifat

>all these tax paying suckers

losers! SAD!

Avoiding ≠ evading
But I don't think him and Messi are smart/rich enough to pull that off.

>José Mourinho & Cristiano Ronaldo are other Jorge Mendes clients said to have also profited, according to Football Leaks. More follows.

from what I see in one of the newspapers he moved his money though Ireland in a way to pay less taxes like Apple does, doubt it's illegal, I find it funny that this comes before a big game that could decide the ASSpanish championship, I prefer to wait until next week to see what happens next (not saying it isnt' true but coming from scatalonian sources seriously doubt it).

>El Taxico

Shit i just want these jews to create the ancapistan already.

>it doesn't make a difference whether you have a ferrari or a private jet

yes it does

my favourite meme by far desu

>h-he is not p-paying taxes!!
autism

>itt: poorfags decry things they would do immediately without a second thought or shred of regret if they were in the same position

everyone fights to protect what they have. only the weak lose and then cry "i-immoral!"

>h-here take all of my hard earned money my jewish overlords
Yuropoor will defend this shit.

Cristiano Ronaldo donates millions to charity every year, sorry if he doesn't feel like giving money to "honest" and "hard-working" politicians as middle-men is necessary.

>rich people evading taxes

What is new here?

thank you based gypsy for once you're right

though if you let the government take your money in the Balkans/Romania, you might as well just give it to the mafia directly cause if you're not buying maseratis with your money, they are

its not like I have a job or anything

good goy

everyone must pay.

no fucking way this is real, must be some onion type shit

>All that money could go towards funding education and healthcare

It could, but it usually ends up funding pants-on-head retarded (((studies))) or subsidizing the lifestyle of NEETS and immigrants.

Anyone who complains about tax dodgers and puts money in their pension or a tax free savings account needs gassing desu

you wouldn't believe some of the reasons people go to jail in the US ("the land of the free")

this

what stupid fucking logic is this? you already ARE in the same position if youre paying taxes. youre losing half of your earned money to the state, just as ronaldo would. and no, I wouldnt do it in his position, or otherwise I'd be doing it right now you dumb fuck. but I dont, even though I'm much more income sensitive with my mid tier income compared to ronaldo with his absurd income.

you have to realize at some point that footballers only do this because they feel invincible and untouchable, and because everything always went their way their entire lives.

does the government force a certain amount of your income towards a pension there or can you just go without one?
yeah I know, but that's just too ridiculous and I'm not getting anything on reverse search

this one is actually true. Quite a few jurisdictions have laws regarding this but few are pedantic enough to actually enforce that shit.

damn

still better than paying taxes

Bullshit
You're not doing it right now because you don't have enough money to make it worth your while having an offshore account

no, they do it because they have enough money to do it, enough power, influence, strength, whatever you want to call it. because they have advisors and room to maneuver. because they earn their money and they don't feel like giving most of it away to a government that's going to spend it on refugees (not even a Sup Forumscunt). a government that arbitrarily subsidizes whichever company has the most clout. a societal institution that gives no power to anyone except a pathetic little vote, no matter how much energy you put into the system yourself.

dunno what it's like in Germany but I think most places they don't tax you quite near 50% until you're making 100k plus a year. even then, if you can't find a legal loophole to save the shit you fucking earth, all you can do is bend over for the racketeer

>Cristiano Ronaldo donates millions to charity every year

[citation needed]

I just gained respect for the faggot. He even evades taxes better than Messi

i wonder how much taylor swift is evading too

Christian Orlando >>>> Lionel Missing

pls nuke leafland

Why do you think she moved to jew york?

don't you guys have a state that's exactly like a tax heaven where all famous people buy a residence and claim they live there to pay less taxes? Maine IIRC.

Bump

underrated

>rich people evades taxes
stop the presses