What is a "meme QB?"

How would you define a "meme QB"?

Describe clearly Sup Forums's definition of meme QB.

Bonus points if you can do it without using the word "meme."

There's no such thing, its just a retarded phrase coined by Sup Forums. They're all just guys trying to do their job and work with the team they got, and do what their offensive coordinator tells them to do. I highly doubt anyone in the league is actually calling their own plays or coming up with their own gameplans

Meme QB: An overrated QB that has a distinctive trait/characteristic/personality but average at best talent/skills

meme qb pls go

t.kaepernick

So Eli and Cutler amd Kaep?

Matt Stafford ?

No, Matt Stafford is a talented QB

A black qb, because espee is racist

>$CamNewt.png

meme qbs have traditionally been black scrambling quarterbacks

One that I don't like.

Michael Vick is about the most meme qb I can imagine

Tom Brady about the least

There's yr spectrum OP

Joe Flacco

>distinctive trait
>Stafford

His Wife?

meme qb = black

real qb = white

seems racist

Every black QB is a meme QB but not every meme QB is black. Manziel, for instance, was a meme QB. Or Rax Grissman.

Meme is actually good now. Meme shooting in the NBA has lead to champions. Memes elected the president of the united states. Sup Forums is so behind the times on meme culture it is pathetic for a board that once considered itself alpha and GOAT.

Tiers of memeness of meme QBs:
1. Run first QBs
2. Game manager black QBs (generally proclaimed as elite solely because they're black and have more pass than run attempts, even if it's only 1)
3. Great stats on terrible team QBs

das it mane

among others, yes

"Meme QB" can also refer to read-option or black QBs in general.

Basically black qbs except Winston

Winston's a meme QB

t. Wilshit

No

Johnny Manziel is just barely less meme

If you weren't an bitch faggot you would have considered their respective styles of play and how drastically different they are

Instead, you saw their skin color as their primary difference, then called ME racist?

Go fuck yourself and stop posting on this board

Ooh touched a nerve did it?

Racist.

meme: Randall Cunningham with the Eagles

non-meme: Randall Cunningham with the Vikings

a QB that is a product of their surrounding talent, while not a bad player the level they are/were playing at will not last once enough film is obtained of them and they can't adapt

>best examples
Tebow
Sanchez
Kaepernick

That's racist though.

Any left handed QB not named "Steve Young" is a meme QB. That is to include Vick, who is definitely a meme.

>Rax Grissman

Literally who? I've never heard of him before.

First thing you have to realize is that most QBs are not good enough to actually do their job at a professional level. Out of 32 teams, if ten QBs are not memes, it is an amazing anomalous year.

1. Run first QBs
2. Black QBs
3. QBs who pass a high completion percentage but poor yards per throw
4. QBs who pass a for a lot of yards but have poor completion parcentage
5. QBs who are bad at both
6. QBs who don't make the playoffs regularly
7. QBs who make the playoffs nearly every year but don't make it beyond the first round

Fucking quad quads.

So Only white QBs with a high completion percentage and yardage who throw first and regularly make it past the first round of playoffs aren't memes?

So literally just Brady, Burger, and Rodgay?

A meme qb is a qb who relies way too much on running/heaving deep balls

basically its a player who relies solely on one aspect of their position while being average at the others and then gets exposed

/thread

QUADS SPEADS THE TRUTH

A QB whose offensive production is more dependent on his rushing than his passing

former Bears stalwart Rex Grossman

This is probably the best post so far ITT. I guess to add more

Meme QB: Flashy plays, guaranteed to make highlight reels, probably inconsistent, probably sucks against good D's (mike vick lol)

Non Meme QB: Consistent, makes the necessary plays and doesn't try to do much unorthodox, actually reads the Defense. (tim brody)

Of course sometimes memes end up doing well, but most of the time they're shit.

Black qb's aren't memes some are, but there are white memes too

Current meme qbs starting in NFL:
Kirk Cousins
Andrew luck
Scam newton
Phillip Rivers: years of being a meme
Dak prescott
Alex smiff
Jay cutler
Brock osweiler
Rg3

I'd go so far to say if there are 6 non-meme QBs then its an amazing season.

>Kirk Cousins

>tim bradley
>not a meme

pic one and only 1 fagt

Your entire post is a meme, faggot.

new fags so new they think a "meme" qb is the same as being a "meme"

brady posting is a different meme than being alex smith.

Nigga "meme qb" is a newfag meme. It's as new as NFL generals and shit. Brett favres small purple pussy eater would be ashamed. Rax grissman is the only meme qb and you know it. It's 5am on a Sunday shouldn't you be getting ready for church with your mom?

>coined by Sup Forums

>System babby QB: Consistent, makes the necessary plays and doesn't try to do much unorthodox, actually reads the Defense.

now you're just spewing memes at this point

>hating on church
>>>/reddit/

Running QBs.

I always took it to mean dual threat/read option

More like Dream QB

>Non-white
>Overrated

Judging by this thread it seems like nobody knows what the fuck it is and just a retarded buzzword

rodgers barely makes it pass the first round.

he is a meme