I don't get it

I don't get it

It's really very simple, you put the ball into the net and then go doopin mental

Sometimes a man loves another man, it's perfectly natural.

my small, local team just beat a team a division higher in a cup game and now has the chance of drawing a massive team (think manchester united/liverpool/chelsea etc) and getting massive income from the gate receipts in the next round of the cup

it's a sport for the people, by the people and accessible to everyone

Just seems like if you've seen any sport besides baseball, you'd be watching something else by now.

R E K T
E
K
T

people like the pace of the game, it doesn't need to have massive scoring methods to make it artificially entertaining.

it's a tactical battle but always comes down to 11 men vs 11 men.

no one asked you to like it, it's the biggest sport in the world without your acceptance, it's not the sport that's the problem if you don't

It sure is.

there is nothing wrong in loving another man, more girls for the rest.

germanywinslol

Hockey is almost the same sport, except it manages to be exciting. If you have to refer to people liking it to explain why people like it, you don't have a very good argument.

sometimes i feel bad about coming to Sup Forums

then i remember what passes for a joke on places like Sup Forums and laugh at my own superiority over you

it's rude to laugh at the amerifat kids, don't be a bully.

That is two of the most awkward lookinh kisses I've ever seen. Looks like two straight guys being forced to kiss

>th-they're not gay, handegg employees are all s-straight