/heem/: khabib is natty edition

Upcoming events:

12/03: TUF 24 Finale - Johnson vs Elliott [Starts at 7 PM ET, 4 PM PT, 12 AM BT]

12/03: Bellator 167 - Caldwell vs Taimanglo 2 [Starts at 7 PM ET, 4 PM PT, 12 AM BT]

12/09: UFC FN 102 - Lewis vs Abdurakhimov
12/10: UFC 206 - Holloway vs Pettis
12/10: Bellator 168 - Sakara vs Beltran
12/10: Glory: Collision - Verhoeven vs Hari
12/11: Submission Underground 2 - Jones vs Henderson
12/16: Bellator 169 - King Mo vs Ishii
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - TBA
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Zeferino
1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn
1/20: GLORY 37 - Roosmalen vs Embree
1/21: Bellator 170 - Sonnen vs Ortiz
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>TUF 24 Finale official weighin video
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/tuf-24-finale-official-weigh-in-video-and-photos-from-las-vegas-1

>UFC FN 102 replacements
mmajunkie.com/2016/12/saparbek-safarov-j-j-aldrich-set-as-injury-replacements-at-ufc-fight-night-102-in-albany

>Cummins has a staph infection
mmamania.com/2016/12/2/13823252/patrick-cummins-out-of-ufc-fight-night-102-on-dec-9-due-to-staph

>Dana reacts to Conro getting a boxing license
mmamania.com/2016/12/2/13817338/dana-white-reacts-conor-mcgregor-boxing-license-misinformation-stripping-featherweight-title

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/2/13816612/rizin-ff-2016-grand-prix-mirko-crocop-vs-wanderlei-silva-cancelled-chicken-pride-rematch-mma-news
youtube.com/watch?v=OlIWeTSJgFM
gentisports.com/ksw.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like Aldo and don't care what anyone thinks

Khabib Bless

I own /heem/

>Post yfw Might Mouse gets heem'd later on

>Dana reacts to Conro getting a boxing license
>Conro
who

Eugene Robinson bless

>RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - TBA
;_;

Conro McGegor, the first UFC fighter to hold two belts simultaneously

>Tfw two weeks till Platinum

How many hours until start ? Plssss help me I'm a yuropoor in Amerifat and everyone here is too fat to be approached

You're too dumb to use google?

45 bings 3 bongs

Thanks Mr Teaman

That was just a lucky series of punches.

bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/2/13816612/rizin-ff-2016-grand-prix-mirko-crocop-vs-wanderlei-silva-cancelled-chicken-pride-rematch-mma-news

candylei ruined it
>yfw Silva vs Bennett at FINARU ROUNDO

Post the most clean heems you have

this is my favorite one
the cleanest and most satisfying to watch

MMA personality and UFC commentator Joe Rogan unironically and literally has a 20 year old black step-daughter. He married a coal-burner who had a daughter with a nigger. He is LITERALLY a white cuck.

Did he died?

Hendo-esque in his striking

Was actually going to say it has shades of the ol' H bomb

THOUGHT

FRANKIE

I'M COMING FOR THAT FOURTH FIGHT

DEAD OR ALIVE

>MMA personality and UFC commentator Joe Rogan

He is one of the most important philosophers of the 21st century.The Albert Camus of MMA,the Alejandro Jodorofsky of podcasts

He even looks like smaller Dan

Fucking Bellator got me hooked on Cops.

Spike has been airing reruns all day.

Is Spike just Cops with the occasional Bellator event?

yes.

Kek, looks more like Shields to me than he does Dan

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS
WHATCHU GONNA DO
WHATCHU GONNA DO
WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU

DEAR FRONIE

ITS ME

MAYNURD

>wanderlei literally looks like a silverback
>turns out to be nothing but a cuck

disappointing desu

where do you think Bellator gets their talent?

this needs to stop

inkmaster too

I don't mind it

I think Gray could make 135 desu

yeah if he cuts off a limb

The rest of his functional brain would do

DEMETRIUS JOHNSON

WHEREVER YOU RUN BOY IM COMIN

This raises an interesting point. We've already seen fighters accomplish so much with weight cutting, but what's the next step?

Limb cutting.

Hear me out here. Some strikers far prefer their right side over their left, or vice versa, They can keep their legs, but chop off an arm, heck maybe even two and how many lbs have you dropped?

It's crazy, you'd have insane knockout power at whatever weight class you end up in and you'd virtually be unheemable. Takedowns might be hard to defend with one or zero arms, but again, think of it this way. Who can sub you on the ground when you have no arms? How many fighters have experience with fighting someone with no limbs?

Your head is susceptible and perhaps your legs, but I reckon the significant size different would help negate most of these disadvantages. it's guaranteed success and surely enough to cement your legacy as one of the GOATs.

Rewatching Aldo Edgar 2. I forgot how good Aldo's boxing is. Just effortlessly tagging Frankie and snapping his head with jabs.

Looking forward to him vs Holloway

wait until he faces a

>wrestler
>goat
>bigger wrestler

>Who can sub you on the ground when you have no arms?
>Only arms can be subbed

Read the rest of the post nigger

10/10

>Your head is susceptible and perhaps your legs, but I reckon the significant size different woud help negate most of these disadvantages

>Someone gets you in a guillotine
>Literally have no way to stop it

answer the phone!

If Ronda was still a champion I would consider cutting of both of my arms and benis

>no arms
>no armbars
>easy win
>easy money
>easy life

not to mention if someone's in your guard they would just smash your face into oblivion

The average arm accounts for 5.7% of your bodyweight

For a 205 pound man, this would be ~11.7 pounds
Still not enough to fight in middleweight

Hall is going to get an early RNC that lasts the whole fight, but Maynard's cerebellum will survive the lack of oxygen and will look like he is still fighting, but in reality the rest of his brain is dead tissue

fighters have way bigger arms than average men

Size difference negates it, you could probably use your legs to kick your opponent off or just stand up and spin around until he gets dizzy

Of course this requires good spin traneing but a couple rounds of spinning in the gym will get you far more used to it than your opponent. It's unorthodox methods that get results.

It's not going to hurt much though and getting a guy significantly smaller than you off isn't too difficult.

UFC fighters aren't average. Cut off a leg if you have to though, it's not just arms, it's limb cutting. 26lbs is a lot. Imagine that figure for someone with heavy legs. They could have a huge advantage,

Is Jake Ellenberger the Chris Leben of our generation?

>or just stand up and spin around until he gets dizzy

i don't think burger is as brain damaged. i hope he wins tonight; i feel bad for him and hope edmond didnt waste the last of his prime

>bigger wrestler
Like Eddie? If more weight you put on, the shorter you are going to have to be to still be the same weight class as Mcgregor. You cant be both buffer and taller than Goobs.

Read the rest of the post

Imagine first cutting weight as far as you can and then weight cutting? Nothing will stop you at your new weight class. You're the biggest dude there by a margin. You can ragdoll these guys.

How about jaw cutting ? You loose weight and become un-heemable at the same time

>jaw cutting

Next level thinking

>Double fingers and a fully locked triangle

I live to see that shit again

>You can ragdoll these guys.

How? You dont have any arms

Hadn't even considered it. Shit, you don't really need your ears as well do you? The nose can go too, look what happened to Rory, that's immediately prevented now.

Your legs, your body, everything except your arms. Imagine Rumble at Flyweight or heck, if he limits his limb cutting, 135. Of course, since he relies on his striking he'd have to at least keep one arm, but that's just one example

But how will people know you are a fighter if you don't have cauliflower ears ?

Limb Cutting is the future of MMA

>I rate mcgregor

So Wanderlei still has PTSD for being killed by Mirko and is lying about being injured right? He seems to want to be involved in Rizin but not want to fight at all.

Krazy Horse vs Wanderkek The Rematch 2017

Actions speak louder than words. When you show them your spin power they'll know.
Your lack of nose is also a good indicator you're a warrior

>mfw i saw a girl with cauliflower ears at my gym working out
>didn't ask her to get in my guard

I still can't live that down, senpai

>Your lack of nose is also a good indicator you're a warrior

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY

A SMOOTH CRIMINAL

that sucks man, you'll never get to drain her ears before one of her fights

Or you could not drain them and watch them explode like that one chick's

Story behind this?

being a nigger in class

youtube.com/watch?v=OlIWeTSJgFM

I should've known, really.

Fuck Jon Jones

Don't do it, his dick pills might be contaminated

Winners think about winning...

>"I have a big dick, joe"
>seething whiteboi

Girl was told to go to the principal. She didn't. op came in to take her. She refused. So he took her.

Surprisingly the cop didn't lose his job I think. A majority of the students at the school stood up for him too.

Mcgregors focus on Mayweathers

Should have been DQed IMO, its extremely disrespectful to do that in the cage. Goes against the Warrior Code.

>practically acting like some desperate panhandler on the side of the street hoping floyd glances his way

some ''''''''goat'''''' conor has to almost literally shake his ass to get the attention of his favorite black bull, Sad!

>bigger wrestler ... than chad

Can't wait for Hugh Dayfooks fight tonight

jones could come back and have like a solid 5+ years left ruling LHW

he's taken almost no chin deletion damage and said he always avoids the retards who want to spar hard in training

125 will go to One FC if that happens

He'd have to fix his addictive personality first. Otherwise his same self destructive patterns will continue to stop him.

sounds like he first focused his addiction on powerlifting

and is now super into jiu jitsu

if we get "try hard" version of jones in his return no one is gonna come within 100 miles of beating him

it was interesting to hear him say so openly that he'd only go after the HW strap if it's the right matchup. he isnt interested in getting brain damaged by someone with 50+ pounds on him

>the absolute state of conor begrudgers

absolutely enjoying that Floyd's manager and Dana instantly called him on his """"boxing license""""" bs, clearly creating some sort of smokescreen to try and get more ufc contenders butthurt over his flimflammery. I think he was trying to get people to infer that he won't be defending his new title any time soon so they'd fight each other. Just absolutely rekt yet gooby is still trying to run with it. I think he forgets that boxing is painfully fucking boring and no one really cares about that shit

yeah but he always drones on about how he's "reformed" and then he fucks up again. reminds me of that long ariel helwani interview he did a year ago.

>tfw you and your day one boy are on top of the world

Pudzian vs Monster is coming up

gentisports.com/ksw.php

You are incredibly out of touch