It should be like this
Ala
Wash
PSU
OSU
MSU
Clemson
Wisconsin

The top 4 teams in b10 are too close to call really.

pitt

PITT
I
T
T

>MSU

pitt beat clemson, who is going to the playoff

clemson is 12-1

pitt went on to beat clemson so they arent all bad

and psu was in position to tie with FG or win with TD at the and after getting stomped first half. trace threw a really rookie looking hail mary pick which screwed them out of even trying an easy fg

in a weaker conference, and whose best win is against a mediocre louisville

CFP Committee don't want another team getting BTFO by Bama like last year.

They need us to stop Saban. PSU should be glade to play in the Rose bowl, and leave Winning National Titles to us tOSU fans.

jelly fatties

Penn State has 100% more losses than Ohio State

OP I am gonna make it as real as I can for you

Penn St
>2 losses (1 vs an unranked team)
>got blown out by Michigan

Ohio St
>1 loss (away to Penn St)
>3 top 10 wins, 2 away

Penn St and Ohio St both had equal conference records and Penn St only got in because Ohio St did them a favor by beating the then #3 team in the country whom Penn St got stomped by. Penn St would have to jump Michigan (who remember, stomped Penn St) and Ohio St, which didn't play, would have to fall to 5th. Do you really think the committee will see Ohio St as the 5th best team in the country or they'd let a 2 loss team in?

be real brah

Pitt should actually look at themselves and ask why they didn't make the playoffs

>all those blow games

Actually they got completely stomped by Michigan.

I can't
>beat ohio state on the field
>Won Ohio stae's confrence

Only racism against James Franklin can keep Penn State out now.

Well they should have an 8 game playoff. That way every deserving team gets in.

If the roles were reversed and OSU owned the H2H and the conference trophy and PSU only had a 0.5 game overall record lead on OSU to finish the year it wouldn't even be a discussion. OSU would get in and nobody would utter a peep outside Happy Valley, and who cares what those lunatics say anyways.

PSU must get in over OSU. If the committee wants OSU so bad they can give them Washington's spot.

>If the committee wants OSU so bad they can give them Washington's spot
and they should

How is OSU gonna beat Bama with neutral refs?

Because ESPN sucks aOSU's dick.

They'll get in over PSU solely because of ESPN's bias.

are you fucking retarded? the rankings are not changing.
1. tooth less hicks
2. OSU
3. Clemson
4. Dubbs

Eat my shit nigger tits

It objectively should be
1.Bama
2.Clemson
3.Penn
4.Wash

>two mediocre conferences
nah

Top 5 teams IMO

#1 Alabama
#2 Penn State
#3 Ohio State (yeah i said it!)
#4 Clemson (based solely on the eye test but they could be utterly unworthy as they barely played anyone)

Also anyone notice Pitt Panthers beat 2 of these teams? Maybe they are REALLY underrated this year. They were top 10. Yes they lost 4 to go 8-4 but could easily be 10-2 with a few more things going differently.

Opps forgot #5... That would be Washington... probably.

because your meme your way in due to a broken system. fuck off

Beat Syracuse 76-61. Amazing offense, garbage defense.

How da fuck do you give up 61 points to a 4-8 team?

Pitt would have beaten Clemson in the ACC Championship Game.

best post ive seen all day.

>>barely beat anyone
>>FSU
>>Louisville's first loss, snowballed their season to what it is now
>>Auburn
>>GT

Let me make it even easier
PSU- 24
OSU- 21

They're pedophiles

dubs confirms that jews are pedophiles

Well done sir.

>SOS
1. PSU
2. OSU
3. WSH
4. ALA
5. CLE

but it'll end up being
1. ALA
2. OSU
3. CLE
4. MICH

>Wisconsin has lost to all 3 of the other top 4 b10 teams
>but it's too close to call

God I'm so pissed off Michigan fucked up so bad all the sudden deciding to play hyper conservative all game against Iowa

then handing OSU 14 free points on a silver platter...ugh

should be in the fucking playoffs

Conference title is decided by conference wins. National title is decided by overall wins, if penn state takes care of business against mich. they would be in. This is why i would like the title to invite the top 8 teams in, that would make the season very important but not leave out any really good teams.

>GT

It's funny how even with conference championship games they still find a way to leave the best team in each conference out(USC for Pac12, BOTH Michigan/tOSU for the "B1G"). CFB is a clusterfuck desu

and have the other conferences champion join the conversation too

12 team playoff is better with the Power 5 vs Mid 6 battle it out for supremacy.

Since when did Cleveland have a college football team?

No matter how many teams you add, there's always gonna be people on the bubble. They could go the 10 conference champions, with 6 at-large and teams would be left out.

They are still benefiting from a legacy of child rape.

Ohio State has way better wins. Penn State only has 2 good wins

It is. I'm surprised a conference hasn't tried to flip their schedule so conference games are played first with OOC shit at the end. It's objectively better to lose early in the season than it is late regardless of if you're losing to an unranked team versus one ranked just below you.

Can we all agree that the BEST 4 teams in the country are:
1)Bama
2)tOSU
3)Michigan
4)probably Penn State

if you think tOSU and Michigan wouldn't wipe the floor with Washington and Clemson you are out of your damn mind. And i would take Penn Stage over them 70% of the time. Say what you want, but if you're actually looking at who has played who those are definitely the best 3 and Penn State is probably 4th

This. It won't happen, but it should.

Ohio State doesn't rape kids

Well the shit they have surely isn't a NFL team

Pedo State would shit all over Clemson and Washington. I don't even have a horse in this race and even I can see that. I mean, they already exposed tOSU as a meme team. Alabama is only going to reaffirm the obvious when they roll the Buckeyes and 420 blaze them right out of the fucking playoffs like they never belonged.

>PSU
>#1 in SOS

sorry there lad but you got that one wrong. ESPN has Ohio St at 2 and Penn St at 12. Team rankings has Ohio St at 1 and Penn St at 15. 2 losses with a weak non conference schedule doesn't get you into the playoffs regardless of a conference championship

actually at this moment the best 4 teams in the country are

1. Alabama
2. Ohio St
3. Michigan
4. USC

now that would be an exciting as fuck playoff

Didn't the committee establish conference championships as important when they advanced Ohio State to the playoffs in 2014 over TCU and Baylor?

How can they ignore Penn State without being massive fucking hypocrites, and the lowest sort of scum?

They aren't the better team

END THIS PED ST MEME NOW

Different committee. Different season.

Ohio State and Michigan > rest

The CCG was played last saturday

They had a child rape cult

Yeah, I would love to see USC and Bama face off!! Who knows how that would go! Probably in the PAC-12s favor because PAC-12 teams schedule other P5 teams a lot and beat them most of the time.

You're a joke.

tbf they only used that as an excuse because they couldn't separate Baylor and TCU so they pushed Ohio St forward into the 4 spot to avoid the controversy. All 3 deserved it, Ohio St was just the easy out for them. Good choice though

Which team is better?

>2015 Michigan Statr vs 2016 Penn State?

PSU is better easily. Bitter Stanford fan here.

Disagree with me you west coast hippie faggot. USC got fucking rolled by Bama. Find a good out of conference win by anyone in the whole conference, while you're thinking let me help you out a bit. Colorado lost to Michigan. Oregon State lost to Minnesota. Oregon lost to Nebraska. So what are you basing your claim that USC is good off of? They beat a bunch of 6-6 PAC-12 teams with wins over other PAC 12 teams and teams from whatever the fuck conference San Diego State is in. The PAC-12 could send a conference all star team and they would still get their shit pushed in by Bama, Ohio State, or Michigan.
You're a casual.

t. Alabama fan since 2010

>Ohio lost to penn state

They have a mid level high school team talent level in their secondary

Easier to give up 61 when your offense scores every 30 seconds too, then it can kinda snowball bc your defense is gassed never getting off the field

Yeah Pac 12 was bad this year. Washington and Colorado rose to the top bc someone had to. Usually decent teams like Ariz St, UCLA were trash, Stanford and Oregon took a nosedive. It was much more about those teams being bad than Washington being good Imo

>Two losses
>Got raped by Michigan
>Would get raped in the ass by Alabama (Alabama is like a 40pt fav)
>Ratings would be shit

The best four in order are clearly:
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. Washington
4. Michigan

First two out:
5. Clemson
6. Penn State

T.b.h. the playoff should be 8 teams at least. This 4 team bull shit is dumb.

Except those Baylor/TCU teams had no where close to the resume tOSU has this year AND tOSU had only one loss.

Both Pitt and Michigan are top 25.
So both of PSU's loses came to ranked opponents. PSU has one more lose than Ohio, but won the head to head. OSU has 3 top 10 victories compared to PSU's 2, but Penn won the Big ten championship.

P5 conference champ, highest-ranked G5, two at-larges.

fight me

I realize you're from Michigan, but what part of PENN STATE HAS TWO LOSSES AND OSU ONLY HAS ONE don't you understand?

Why would an Ivy league FCS team make the FBS playoff?

This is the only post necessary.

Western Michigan has 0 loses.

Why shouldn't they be in??

Why?

>strength of schedule doesn't factor in

Shaun King git out

Penn State is the best team in the B1G. Don't kid yourself

It's unfortunate that the B1G is so excellent, we've created so many top caliber teams that's it inevitable they'll pick up a loss or two in their schedule. No other conference in the country has the depth of the B1G, as evident by having four teams knocking on the door to the CFB playoff.

Unlike the SEC, where Alabama just steamrolls the chuckle of the week on their way to an undefeated season, B1G powerhouses can't really on one set of tactics to win. The variety and depth of skill present in the conference means each game is chess match. This creates interesting games and conflicts, but ultimately leads to the conference hurting itself in the current playoff scenario.

A reorganization is needed. Either split Michigan and Ohio State or find a way to make those big rivalry games unofficial.

It's a bold move, but it's a way to keep the tradition alive without costing teams a chance at the playoff, simply because we have so many good teams.

Ohio State is a better team.

/thread

The only correct post in this thread

Its close but the deciding factor is the bad conduct by Penn st

An 8-team playoff this year would be literally perfect.

>Alabama
>Ohio State
>Clemson
>Washington
>Penn State
>Michigan
>Oklahoma
>USC

Seriously try and tell me that wouldn't be god tier.

Then the #9 team would be bitching just as much as the #5 team now. And no one would schedule tough out of conference games.

PENN STATE BTFO

>Give me one reason
the committee

because the committee likes memes better than they like the best teams
>Washington
>clempson

PENN STATE BTFO

GET FUCKING NECKED BUTT FUCKERS!!!!!

OSU RUNS THIS SHIT

Committee basically just said you can schedule literal who OOC and make it. Washington's resume is a joke