You look in the toilet of Andy Sixx's backstage dressing room and see this. What do?

You look in the toilet of Andy Sixx's backstage dressing room and see this. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dream of creamy logs

what do you think? Slurp that shit up obviously

Never stop, user.
NEVER
E
V
E
R

>[Log of shit sucking intensifies]

moist n warm logs of shit going down my throat

dont procreate

Okay, I'll bite; literally what the fuck is this new meme?

Lurk more new pal

Slidding down me throat

No this is a fairly new forced meme.

actually, it's not so just enjoy those logs and hopefully many,many more

Lawgbois 4 Lyfe

Why are there so many more faggots and ship posters lately it's getting old

Quick rundown pls.

shit posters xD
get it

Is that seriously the entire fucking joke

Logposting has been around since at least 2013

Hello newfriend

ANDY BLESS ME WITH A HOT AND STEAMY

Kid I've been on here since 2012 no it hasn't quit being a fucking faggot

denial is the first stage of grief

i've got nothing but logs of love for you, Sup Forumsro

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings

thanks bro

Someone actually made this. What the fuck is wrong with people.

>shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

How is it I get banned for a girl in a bikini but this dumbshit can post this retarded fuckn thread every 10 minutes?????

Andy Sixx is no stranger to shit. He has been shitting in the mouths
of his fans for nearly 6 years and when he sat down with me for his first interview since a really horny fan managed to suck so hard on his asshole that food he hasn't even eaten yet came out, he was quite homely and humble as we all know him to be. I was excited, and just for me, he ate a deadly but delicious combination of jalapenos, curry, Whoppers from Burger King and clam slidders from White Castle.

"The incident is something I will remember for the rest of my life," Sixx told me doing up his trousers after I had just sucked a massive fucking warm creamy MONSTER log roll out of his asshole, like this thing was massive, man. It was weapons-grade, I'm telling you. "I know they were a fan and everything and really excited for the opportunity to have me drop a big one down their scrawny little throats, but I don't know. It got me thinking, you know. Maybe I should take a break so that I can recover from it."

Andy is usually pretty brave, but the phenomena of food that he hasn't even eaten yet spewing out of his asshole by someone just ruined him mentally and has supposedly taken a small break from his log of shit duties which I totally know would not be permanent by any means.

He has since recovered and has doubled the number of logs of shit he allows his fans to suck out of his asshole on a daily basis from 3 to 6. I had even asked him where he even finds the time or the food to produce 6 logs of shit in one day. That honestly can't be easy.

"Nobody said it would be easy, but it was something I must do. The log of shit must continue sliding down the throats of the fans and I must do whatever I can to keep up with my fans. They are my flock, and I am their shepherd who shits down their throat every day,"

Wtf I love log of shit memes now

Sup Forums deserves losers like you. Please keep this up and shine like the fucktard you are.

You are here too.

now slurp up a hot one.

Wtf?