I need answers and help

I need answers and help

This has happened twice in the few times we've had sex.

>foreplay and shit
Hard
>going down on her
Hard
>put condom on
Go limp immediately after it's on
>try making out and everything to get hard again
Worked the first time but not the second.

What the fuck is happening and why can't I stay hard

go in raw fam

Go in dry and make her take birth control, condoms are a kill joy

make sure ur both tested and clean first though

You are fucking latex intolerant

>What the fuck is happening and why can't I stay hard
The rubber is squeezing the blood out of your dick.

Could be gay. Try not wacking for a few days. Get a ring. GL OP. I had to resort to pills.

I'm gonna try to not wack it until sex happens again

Here you go OP. Had the same issue, you have to get comfortable around the bitch first. Take one of these fuck like a champ, then think about always hitting it good. And you will. Can show you how to get without percrip

Checked, but that didn't work for me. Once you crush it right the first time your good. She'll come back, don't fuck up more then twice. She won't come back.

wont help the rubber is going to act like pick related.
I used these in EMS is squeezes the blood out of your lower body like the rubber is squeezing it out of your dick.
Get bigger rubbers or convince her to take it up the ass if preg is a pos prob

These guys are full of shit. You're nervous and you jerk off too much. Take it from someone who's been there. Stop jerking it for a little while and your instincts will take over

This guy gets it. Don't think, react.

Performance anxiety. The bad thing is, the more it happens the more you stress about it. You won't be able to not think about it before sex, because you'll worry so much about it. And if you think of your limp dick before sex, you'll indeed remain limp.
What's the solution? I don't know.

Boner pill my man. Feels good.

you 2 fuck wits missed the part where OP stats he is getting hard but once the rubber goes on it is gone.

You gotta go rawdog. It's the greatest secret most people won't tell you unless its user.

happens to me all the time with a condom, that's why i fuck raw

I crushed before and she's definetly coming back

If I take pills now would that possibly mess up all chances of getting hard naturally

So pretty much just try to forget about it?

i'd use a condom one time then make sure shes on the pill then rawdawg that shit all night!
good luck

We've been dating for over 4 months now and I'm comfortable with her than I have been with anybody else

Her parents won't put her on a pill so rawdawg scares me a bit too much to try that