Can you fap without lubbing?

Can you fap without lubbing?
If yes, and if you have a circumcised penis, how? Fuck dem kikes for doing this shit to me

I'm circumcised and fap without lube everytime. Not that hard and feels just as great

I fap dry all the time. place your fingers on the under side, thumb on top.

it's really not that hard.

Here is what you do:
>Start slow, you use the skin left around the penis >to jerk yourself
>after some time it can surpass the head of the >penis
>have fun user

i go dry all the time, but im not cut. feelsgoodman

I'm circumcised and i can fap without lube, as long as its dry enough, otherwise it hurts when its sticks

Cut fag here who uses no lube. I have a little bit of foreskin left so i guess that helps. But i like the friction, and lube just seems to ruin orgasms for me.

You just got a shit tier circumcision OP. I have a lot of skin left over, enough to stretch it over the bottom of the head of my cock when I'm hard. I sincerely feel bad for you guys who can't jerk off naturally any more.

yes, cutfag here, it's perfectly fine without lube

That's why precum exists

NB4 hands free fapping......

As the fapping progresses, my dick becomes harder and it ends with no skin left to rub, so I really can't imo

I used to be uncircumcised. Now i am. No difference. Easier to use my fat thighs like a pussy though by pushing it through and back with my hand.

yes and yes

you just jack off. are you stupid?

I have fapped without lube for a good 11 years. I used to use lotion back in the day but that shit is just messy and doesn't feel as good. Precum is enough lube.

yes.
uncut.

>and if you have a circumcised penis, how
With my hands. Wtf is this question? Just don't slide.

I don't have any skin left when it's hard

fuck me

I've never used lube to fap. The skin got a but thicker to deal with the friction but it feels fine

>Can you fap without lubbing?

The most jewish (or 'murican) question I've ever heard.

YES, normal people can fap without lube.

>Being cut
>Less pleasure than uncut

May as well just kys since you can't meta masturbation. Should of read a guide before doing the character creation.

>If yes, and if you have a circumcised penis, how?
Where did this meme come from?

>put soft blanket over penis
>masturbate by jacking dick with the blanket stationary
the softer the blanket the better

Same here. I can do it whenever I want it, without any lube.

The thing is: I'm neither american nor jewish and still they've cut my dick

i fap dry and am circumcised

same. circumcised, but have a lot of skin

feels good man

I'm cut and go dry every time. After about a minute or two there some pre cum and that works as lube.

Fuck off, mudslime.

>am jew
>am circumcised
>fap raw
I find that lubrication is just messy and requires extra clean up. And if it dries up, it adds unpleasant friction, so I keep wiping away the precum.
As far as "how", both my palm and dick are soft dry skin. It's not painful, and it slides easily.

Cutfag here I hate lube

lol. god im so glad noone has mutilated my genitals

I have foreskin
/thread

Am I fapping to fast? I don't usually even precum, faster is more pleasant

circumcised, always fap with no lube and just suck the cock of boys I am jerking off to help with lube before sticking their cocks in my wifes cunt while I masterbate to /fur, /traps, and dick rates like a cuck while voting for AMERICA TO BE GREAT AGAIN.

I dont even have lube :P

Yeah that legitimately fucking sucks for you dude. The fucked up part is the missing skin was your glans, so you're missing a fuckton of pleasure too.

That's because you have no orgasm control, cucklord

Anything from shave cream to soap can work as lube if you're this fat to not even go buy proper lube

>god tier circumcision bros

I've always jerked of without lube, and I'm circumcised , feels better tbh

Oldfag here, no humor on Sup Forums anymore, thanks for the reply

Fam right?
Like I got plenty of dikskin to tap with. It's not like the skin doesn't move even when I'm hard. These poor fuckin botchlings

Truth

Uncut here. Doesn't the lube make a lot of noise? When I fap, I'm dead silent.

The fuck if I know. I have no problems when I go fast. Precum shows up when I get on the edge and stop, or just moderate my speed to lengthen the experience.

It's almost like it's a good thing if there's skin over the penis, right? It must suck being a kike.

I love being uncut. The foreskin glides all the way up and down the glans while I just stroke the shaft.

Lol, it's another anteater cock who's insecure trying to start shit.

Why is it always the foreskin fags starting this debate?

Lol, anymore myths?

Can you provide a credible source refuting it? Need proof, fag

>full house check'd

Am I the only cutfag that just spits on the tip?

Not the fag you're responding to, but they've done surveys on adult men who have undergone circumcision as adults, and the consensus among them seems to be that there's no appreciable difference in sensation/pleasure.

It would take me a minute or two to dig up the source, some medical journal from 2009 or something, but I'm fucking lazy... and kind of drunk. Believe me or not. I don't care.

I have around half cut off and I can still stretch it pretty far when hard. I guess I just have stretchy cock skin?

And also, with that being said, I'm still anti-circumcision and would never circumcise my son.

But the whole "10 zillion katrillion nerve endings so seckz don't feel like seckz no moreeeee!!!" argument is pretty absurd. It should be enough just to say "Hey, that extra skin isn't hurting anyone. So just leave it."

Thank you for making me feel not that bad

Sad that I can't jerk off normally, I grind my bed on a planking position. AMA

It's almost like circumcision is supposed to prevent you from fapping

Glad I could help. The argument is based on the premise of "well it's simple math! you remove x number of nerve endings, and sex can't possibly feel as good anymore!"

But sex drive, sexual stimulation and excitement, libido, orgasm... all of those things are so much more complex that they just cannot be reduced into such a simple equation.

God tier circumcision fag here, if I stretch the skin over the bottom of the head of my cock while jerking off it legitimately feels better than if I don't. Anecdotal evidence but true nonetheless

Well. It depends a lot on how you where cut. I was cut pretty loose but some doctors give em the old high and tight. Plus since I was old enough to jerk off, circa 2nd grade, I had always played with my dick skin a lot. After a year of doing the old roll the play dough with my wiener I discovered how to jerk the right way and after, I dunno, 18 years of jerking it like uncut guys do it got pretty lose.

So, in other words, you are circumcised, missing your foreskin, and when you rub the head of your penis, it feels good ?

That's supporting evidence neither for or against circumcision. In fact, it sounds to me more like you're corroborating what I've said: intense sexual stimulation on par with that experienced by uncutfags is still possible post-circumcision.

Im uncut and need lube, phimosis sucks

All the cutfags will never have any idea how good it feels to have the skin go over the head and back down. I can't imagine fapping any other way.

Dude come on, stop lying to yourself and others, it's embarrassing.

Stretch more. It will fix itself eventually as long as you slowly stretch the skin

Yeah that's what I'm doing. I'm so embarrassed.

Missing less of it than him, fag. My point is it's more pleasurable to pull the skin over the head.

2bh probs just don't because it's ruined forever and you'll never feel the same.

it's impossible that you haven't figured it out yet if you're circumcised. There's pre-cum bro, there's spit, there's gel, hell there's even a specific lubricant for rubbing one out lmao.

GODDAMN, SON just don't attack it like you're husking corn and it's fine

source: just got done whacking in /s/

>Is circumcised
>Masturbation is pleasurable
>More pleasurable when head of penis is stimulated
>Thinks he's making a point against circumcision

I think they took not only your foreskin, but your ability to reason. You don't even have a point, but if you did, you're right in that it would be, at best, anecdotal evidence...

You're an articulate troll, faggot.

This. Works perfectly every time.

Touching the head of my dick is too intense almost 100% of the time when I'm cumming. Do you fags actually do this?

Thanks... I think.

yes, but I don't mean put your thumb on the head of your dick. you put your thumb on the top/upper side.

how fucking retarded are you?

unless your skin is super fucking tight when you are soft
and when you get hard its even tighter
there should be enough skin that you can masturbate without lube

you dont need all that excess skin that uncut cocks hack, unless you are a fucking noob
that doesnt know how to jerk off.

are you a fucking noob?

I fap using nothing but my skin. feelsgoodman

>place your fingers on the under side, thumb on top.
>take me literally in the first part of the sentence but take me figuratively in the second without any implication
I think you're projecting user

I'm cut and I don't use lube

This is legit. Scout's Fucking Honor. I used to fap with lube, but I eventually got to where I could do it dry.

As I once said, if you can't do it dry, you are not a fapmaster.

Story? Convert to Judaism? (Obv not mudslime cuz fapping is absolutely haram.)

Are you just retarded? I'm cut I don't have a lot of leftover skin and I never use lube. I hate lube folr jerking off.

Sadly, I'm not. And I supposed to rub the head with my thumb, then?

Yup yup! Or I'll take my boxers off and use those if it's night time. Toss em right in the hamper when I'm done!

My dick's skin is too sensitive for this shit

holy fuck, no. place thumb on top side of dick and move hand up and down.

jesus christ.

You see now? There's a general consensus that you're retarded and don't make any fucking sense.