youtube.com/watch?v=5OgYcuDpibY
youtube.com/watch?v=i-5RCZAtmUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yLJkncH-zK0
youtube.com/watch?v=fPoUmdvyAWY
youtube.com/watch?v=-WQKfo-sAZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for anime

fucking shit, I knew this sneaky weather will do its job

didn't sleep all night, maybe just one hour, full nose, cold shivers, headache and other shit

Jenže já mám ješte noc

youtube.com/watch?v=M83VciIibn0

VSTÁVAT A CVIČIT!

youtube.com/watch?v=miw_Jw7j2sE

VSTÁVAT A CVIČIT, you fucks

protože čtyřčan šlechtí :^)

*tips klobouk kouzelníka Pokustóna*

60's Psychedelic Counterculture clash during the "Summer of Love," when an aspiring hippie Afro-Jew from New York dupes the son of a Swedish dairy farmer into smuggling illegal margarine into butter rich Wisconsin.

this movie sounds great

guys i did it
I owned to on of my 'friends' for destroying her phone when i was drunk. The problem went on for so long. My depression made everything look even worse and i didnt want to put myself into shame in the eyes of my father again. Because i already own my father 1500€+ for similar drunk shit. My father seems to be even more kind to me since i told him i have depression. His patience seems infinite now and that feels comfortable.
Thanks for letting me share and for compassion from yesterday

congrats user, that is very nice and kind of him
>destroying her phone
>1500€+ for similar drunk drunk shit
how does that even happen? greentext some stories

fuck poland
that car is my only friend you motherfuckers

>2014
>19YO
>1st semester on aplied informatics at UNI
>going home from school with my new PC
>Hey user, lets have a beer
>Sure
>Wake up next day in a tram at 7 in the morning
>Holding the belt from the pc in both hands
>No pc bag on either side of the belt
>Wasn't able to give back 750€ for that pc To my father since
>Failed UNI
>The same story goes with two less expensive smarphones between 2014-2015
>also drunk lost a bag with two external HDD both worth 70€ lost
>Lost wallet 4 times since 2014
>Drunk lost huawei p8 lite(200€) in october 2015
>i bought the same p8 lite again to evade the "hey user you lost phone again, what a drunk"
>Lost p8 lite again in march 2016
Most of the cost were covered by my dad. I thought the 300€ from yesterday would be too much even for him.

No offense user, but you are aware that you're an irresponsible spoiled little shit, right?
Your dad's a fuckin godsend.

damn dude
you should stop drinking
And I thought drunk dialing was bad

life of rich

Well this is the worst part of myself, i am very smart nice, help people, blood donor, good at motivating people, help a lot in the house garden, good at music, a lot of hobbies and friends etc.
Alkoholism seems to be my only drawback, and i try fighting it. I am at Uni again a try to be a good son.
I bet all of you have some things you are not proud of.
Money is not everything after all and when i finish uni i will pay back to everybody who helpeded me.

I am not rich and o have 5 siblings. My dad is a pensioner working for minimal wage 400€/month. But he has a lot saved up.

mm yeah I wanted to say this , except it's true about stop drinking part, but you are right, when I think of myself I also have bad parts. Although I have to admit, I had an audible laugh after this

>Drunk lost huawei p8 lite
>i bought the same p8 lite again
>Lost p8 lite again
kek, you have to have a losing item skillset to be able to pull that off

btw which slovak are you, the square head haircut user?

>feeling cold, sick
>boss just told me to go home
to se mi líbí

Nah, i have been here from 2012. Browse daily but I do not tend to post so much. So you probably do mot recognize me.

Ah, that's cool, I always tend to imagine that it's the same people posting all the time with exception of that one Czech who posts only once in a blue moon

any NEETs here?

>i am very smart nice
Dropping from uni, losing tons of expensive shit, and begging your father to lend you more money is not exactly a sign of being "smart and nice"
>Money is not everything after all
Easy to say for someone who didn't earn it.
>and when i finish uni i will pay back to everybody who helpeded me.
hmmmmmmmm
>can't remember where he left his 1487242384 phones and laptops
>thinks he will remember whom and how much he should pay after several years
sure thing lad

why

just wanted to ask what to do in my free time

>Judging my life based on a greentext story
>Implying i didn't earn anything
I earned 5000€+ last year, and used a lot of that meaningfully

>I bet all of you have some things you are not proud of.
yeah, giving myself a prostate orgasm, not doing hundreds of yuros of damage by being irresponsible dummy
>made 5k+ € last year
>didn't repay any debts, didn't save up
doesn't sound like meaningful use of money to me to be honest, what did you spend it on?

>Judging my life based on a greentext story
Well duh, that's what I'm here for.
>meaningfully
What did he mean by this?

cook something tasty

>doesn't sound like meaningful use of money to me to be honest, what did you spend it on?
I payed rent, food, doctors, transport, phone bills etc.. Of course i wasted a lot as well and i should have saved up more, but come on do not judge me black/white optics

i can only judge based on what information you have provided
>Of course i wasted a lot as well
you remind me of a classm8, he gets a social stipend because his parents are unemployed so he brings some of the money home and he keeps some, but the bit he keeps he wastes on dumb shit and then he has to play CS:GO for the skins so he can buy food to eat, i feel pity and anger at the same time because he is poor but irresponsible as fuck, doesn't pay attention at school and then doesn't know anything, i fully expect him to drop out after this semester

>csgo
>skins
that is the worst shit, I fucking despise it
counter strike used to be so fun and comfy

sl*vs are shit people :DD

oh you are that lol smurfer for hire

but you only get a cent or two for those skins
W T F

there is some gambling site or some shit where he puts them, i don't know i don't really listen to other people, something about roulettes and coloured boxes

>dumb shit

like?

fireworks, bunch of CDs/DVDs because he thinks he could make money burning games onto them and selling them

is it true /cz/ is banning smoking pubs?

guess who he voted for, [spoiler]kotleba[/spoiler]

>he thinks he could make money burning games onto them and selling them
hahaha oh the good times

I remember somewhere from 2008 to 2012 or so I didn't have internet and didnt have any way to get games. I had no friends at school so no one would download any for me. Then my dad told me that there is a guy in the market (you know, like bazzar or w/e where people sell their own shit) who sells games illegally. So we went there together, he has his own stand there selling carpets with his wife. But if you ask him for TV series or games, he will pull out a quite big box from under the table. He had really a bunch of games there, among which majority were some obscure never-heard of stuff but also some AAA. I remember I bought CoD MW2 not long after it came out. Most of the games if not all were in Russian, with Russian language interface and voices so it was a bit annoying but I got used to it. He also had a box full of movies and Russian TV series. I think it was contraband from Kaliningrad or something like that. Each game back then cost 20 LT (around 6 €). Sounds stupid to spend money on pirated games just for mere singleplayer experience, but those were hard times.

unfortunately yes
and most retards are applauding it
>dude finally muh clothes won't smell lmao

>CDs/DVDs because he thinks he could make money burning games onto them and selling them
w e w
what is this, 2001?

bit shit that

how likely are people to obey this law?

like in greece, no one does and you can basically smoke anywhere u like

Bravo Czechia!
Shoo shoo, stinky! Outta the pub!

We had those pirate ruskie translations too.
The voice acting was a work of art.

yeah remember those times where only one friend had that game and we all were taking turns to play it
and buying pirated movies and such, some people surely made a good money on it

>ywn feel again the joy and wonder of your dad bringing you a burnt CD with some obscure vidya
i didn't ask for this feel, fugg u man

>spending more time on a demo than you do on full AAA nowadays

heh, it gives me some more memories

my dad really LOVES trucking simulators such as Euro Truck Simulator, and when I didnt have the internet I struggled to get any game and so he asked his friend or coworker to download that particular game so I could install it and we could play it. he doesnt know a thing about computers and when he went to that guy and came back with USB flash, all he had there was a desktop shortcut icon to the game, lmao

right now it's funny as hell but echoes of second hand embarrasment are still there

he doesnt get along with mom at all and they almost divorced once but I stopped them. I dont give him opportunity to play because he tends to do it all day when he isnt working and it really sucks him in, but maybe someday I should get him a computer as well.

>tfw you were suicidal as a kid because you wanted attention because parents liked older sister more
>tfw you threatened suicide because parents wanted to divorce
>tfw they are still together and happy(except health issues)
it's a terrible day for rain, i am off to uni

>2008-2012
>no internet

Pubs are health clubs now, didn't you get the memo?

I barely play vidya anymore and I didn't even play Witcher 3, but fuck, you have no idea how smug I am watching that whole Andromeda shitshow
So
fucking
smug

>>Hey user, lets have a beer
>>Sure
>>Wake up next day in a tram at 7 in the morning
I love how you pretend you have no recollection of anything between these events, as if you had a beer and then just blacked out.

In all fairness though, stuff like this did happen to me as a teen (which I'm assuming you are). Just look after your shit while you're drinking, that's all there is to it.

good luck

yeah, those were hard times. I used to fill money into my prepaid SIM card, order 1-2 gigabytes internet plan and connect it to PC via dial up then browse chatrooms.

I used to print cd covers which I made out of paper to put my burned cds into and pretend that I have a legal game

something I bought from that Russian pirate guy

Who /learning Hungarian/ here?

another thing I printed to feel like I own the game

top kek, I have a Russian burnt copy of HL2 with a printed out cover as well. I have no idea how it got to the US but I've kept it sort of as a trinket of a past friendship.

Never even played it because I thought it would give me viruses up the ass.

When I drink I always drink till I am not concious, it is like 9 of 10 times. I care for my things but those were times when i got wasted 3 to sometimes even 4 times a week and bad things just had to happen in that circumstances i guess. I am 21 btw

>how likely are people to obey this law?

not sure, the penalties are supposed to be super strict, but people will probably find a way around it like they always do imo

Not him, but I've seen workarounds for it in several countries. In Poland I once went to a restaurant where the owners had just expanded the place outside, knocked down the wall, and put a sort of like tent covering over the seating so it basically just felt like an extension of the restaurant but you could smoke and have a beer. In the Netherlands they either just ignore the law entirely, or they just open the front of the bars like a garage door so that technically everything in the bar is outside, inside and out.

I considered it, but it scares me

wew I bought that thing normally

I feel you, but it seems logical and straightforward enough. There's a rare beauty to it, and I think mastering it will prove quite rewarding.

And I get to practice with Hungarian qts on Interpals :^)

I'm quite looking forward to the skyrocket of reported night quiet violations, because of loud drunk fucks such as myself going outside to enjoy a cancerstick and wreaking havoc instead of being contained inside the pub.
I mean, even as a smoker I often prefer a smoke-free place and don't mind going outside or to the smoker room to light one up, but there's a lot of places where this law is going to do more harm than good.

pivo

borovička

>Hungarian qts on Interpals
Okay that's it, I need it check this site out
How does it work anyway, is it a video chat or what?

WÓDKA

Quite buggy text messaging. You'll find it out for yourself, there's a general on Sup Forums that can give you some directions.

it's like a dating site covering to be culture exchange site

you register, write stuff on your page, put profile pic, what languages you'd like to learn and what you already know and what level you know them in, then you get on the side people who knows those languages who might help you.

you get a mini search box on main page where you can see some people online right now and filter them by country, age, gender etc. when you click on some profile, that person is aware that you looked at it, it's considered a view. you can see all the people who viewed your profile as well.

>there's a general on Sup Forums that can give you some directions.
I know, but I usually filtered it like the rest of generals.
Is it where you met your pepicka?

>Is it where you met your pepicka?
yes, it's where she found me

Wait, but did you actually meet?

this is exactly what will happen
t. lives next to a pub

yes, after a year we met and in 60 days I go for 3 weeks again

Huh, so it's not just a meme site.
Hungarian qts, here I come

this is exactly what happens

t. an obnoxious drunk smoker

post mjuzik youtube.com/watch?v=5OgYcuDpibY

youtube.com/watch?v=i-5RCZAtmUQ

p. gud

youtube.com/watch?v=yLJkncH-zK0

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoUmdvyAWY

it's kinda tacky but I really lik this
Jesus Christ
this is Stockholm Syndrome taken to a whole new level

youtube.com/watch?v=-WQKfo-sAZk
ayy pepikovaks tell me how much can you understand out of this:

Na skraju lasu w dziczy żyłem
Z brzozy wykułem mój miecz
Pomstę w moim sercu wyryłem
Na Andrzeju co porwał cię
Ciało swe średnio wyrzeźbiłem
Możesz nazywać mnie tru
Mięśnie olejem nabłyszczyłem
Świecą się jak jajca psu

Wielki wojownik -- ogień i stal
Wielki wojownik -- płomień i żar
Wielki wojownik -- stoi we krwi
Wojownik -- zabija smoki jak zły

Elfy i trole mnie prowadzą
Nigdy nie cofam się wstecz
Dziewice ciało me muskają
Gdy z pochwy wyciągam miecz
Kiedyś z Andrzejem już walczyłem
Siły dodawał mi las
Gdy w walce ucho swe straciłem
Potem odrosły mi dwa

my country needs v4 death camps

Co to jest
Co ta jebana małpa wyrabia

>I will get both polish and hun qt

you mean squads

For the sake of Visegrad integration and raising birth rates every citizen of v4 should be authorized to receive 3 qts from each of other v4 countries

>making your own cd covers from magazine cutouts
good times

>Black Bolshevik
Didn't even know this was a thing.
Where do these imbeciles even come from?

it doesn't matter which, it can be football hooligans for all I care
just send somebody to remove these people

american universities