This piece of shit should fucking die

this piece of shit should fucking die

Britfag here, you should set him on fire

There are 2 types of people: proud white supremacists and those who deserve to die!

how come op?

kill him then....do something with your life, faggot

current year

If you don't like him, don't watch his shows. Then he's dead to you

My social justice teacher loves his vids

>social justice teacher

I hope this is a joke, but I just can't be sure anymore.

Someone did a breakdown of how his show is designed to brainwash. Condition people to emotionally reject centrist and right wing opinions.

Nah mate I had to take social justice cuz it offered more credits

Easy af class tho

Cause OP doesn't like his show or views and is too much of a butthurt faggot to just ignore him.

y u mad tho??

Professor Duncan was a champ OP, why you hating?

Britfag here, he was shit in Mock The Week

TBF Frankie Boyle was the only thing that was ever any good about that hunk of shit

Call him shit all you want. He's still miles better than jon jewart ever was.

Someone? Some triggered little faggot.

Is he that HBO dude that I've never heard complete a sentence because that's how fast I change the channel?

You might be quite the snowflake to be offended by a comedian.

blasphemy

We should all die user. We are a cancer unto this Earth. But yeah, he sucks extra.

true, he shouldn't have been banned from the BBC, though have seen him in some stuff recently so that's good

I agree. I am so tired of his smug face. I want him to spend the last few painful moments of his existence in horror as he slowly drowns in his own blood. Fuck him.

You sound (((triggered))).

now this is some logic right here.
Hate what you fear and fear what you dont understand.

Clearly you can't handle the truth. Jewart was an awful asskissing faggot.

Awh did he hurt your poor little feelings.

Fuck you OP you tiny, tiny faggot.

It's not his political views, or the political views generally put forward by his show.

It's the flagrant hypocrisy in the way that they put forward "facts" and "logical" arguments. In a single segment they will blast an opposing view by highlighting that side's flimsy evidence or an issue with their credibility, disregard that view, and then use similar flimsy evidence to support another viewpoint.

The most simple example is their take on Brexit, something I couldn't give less of a shit about at the time. They blasted the political side that was supporting Brexit (the supporting side said something about a 300 million/billion/whatever specific cost that came from being in the EU) and John Oliver made fun of them while pointing out that the cost was only 200 million/billion/whatever.

The point being that no economic importance was actually discussed, they just highlighted that the other side might be somewhat mistaken about the magnitude, and therefore completely wrong.

At least with Stewart the show didn't take on an additional "we are justice warriors" feel. It always felt tempered by the fact that it was a half serious/half comedy TV show.