strawpoll.me/12631873
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GAS
THE
TAIGS
lads

/shit/

business idea: IQ test required to have kids, but it isnt eugenics

this but instead of a course to vote (that's too likely to be indoctrinating) you must have a >115 iq.

reposting for new thread

business idea: democracy where you must pass some sort of course to obtain a licence to vote

Ostern??

kurwa lads gestapo cars outside my house what do

ah yes everybody that doesn't vote the way I want them to shouldn't be able to vote because of reasons

Post top tier trannies

this but it actually is eugenics and it just uses CRISPR technology to make the population better

we're in here

Very impressive

High IQ parents don't guarantee high IQ children so it literally isn't eugenics

>Throughout all of human history? Nah mate it's hardwired into your brain
Simply not true. Britain among many other countries has expressively forbidden men to be affectionate to one another because of draconic homosexuality laws. If you were thought to be homosexual, you'd be prosecuted. That's why many continental men kiss even strangers (other men) on the cheek all the time. It is the social attitude. Men are taught not to show emotion as well, regardless of the situation.

Repost.

Fuck off

We creating new threads at 300 now?, shall be letting janny know about this.

you were too slow lad just take it on the chin

>be government
>skew IQ test questions towards a certain mindset
>thousand year reich

its gotta be a universal right or you get gerrymandering. this is gods truth

How come it's a good thing for the English to take back power from Brussels but it's a bad thing for the Scots to want to take back power from London?

I'm a unionist but fuck brexit. United Ireland when?

*winds my fist up and smacks you on the chin, atomising your upper body and sending the remains of your carcass into low earth orbit*

/brit/ voted to brexit from Sup Forums, so janny doesnt have any power over us anymore

have been posting in this general for years and have literally never felt the need to make a new edition, let alone race other spastics to do so

do it like this lad

Why is brexit going to lead to a bright future rorke. Twll me? What is bright about recession, government surveillance and unchecked tory leadership

>00:00:00
excellent time

>kissing each other on the cheek is the same as fucking each other in the arsehole

A little later on today's show I'll try my hand at splattering user's knackers on one of Britain's oldest heritage railways

think about the literally average person and their intelligence and understanding of politics and economics.
that person decides the fate of your country
how fucked are you?

not quite true. Heritability of IQ varies with socioeconomic class but to say there's not a strong genetic component is completely wrong people.virginia.edu/~ent3c/papers2/Turkheimer psychological science.pdf

that's a woefully tiny 'chan folder
new or Reddit, definitely

>helper
kill yourself reddit

twitter.com/MissKatiePrice/status/847000785007382529
Doesn't she realise that this just makes everyone bully harvey more?

there was a period of a few months when I would make every single new thread while I was posting

haven't made one since the page 8 rule, it's too risky

I was talking about being able to NOT want to be in a competition with another man, rorkesheed.

that's a big gob

stop posting fucking machines

shalom rabbi

>>skew IQ test questions towards a certain mindset
have you ever taken an iq test la? it's about pattern recognition. you can't "skew this towards a certain mindset" unless that mindset is just intelligence

>new cunt overcompensating

nobody likes you

no more fucked than any other large population, in fact probably better off than a lot of them

A n g l e s e y

That's how we use to do it back in the day newbie

went to a pub with the Korean gf and some Chinese lad kept staring at me with this weird smirk haha

laughed at him and gave him the nod

shalom

very nice

don't like this. IQ doesn't give you a natural understanding of economics you still need to be taught it

no, just don't see how anybody with like ten folders is going to contribute anything worthwhile to this board

I like him

a tad urgent

strawpoll.me/12631873
strawpoll.me/12631873
strawpoll.me/12631873

>implying you're above average

It's going into her bumhole!

the majority of it goes in the general folder you stupid paki mong

proxy off mong

>Tfw only very slightly above average iq
>tfw dont work particularly hard
>tfw excelled at bachelors and masters level in quantitative subjects and qualitative subjects
>unironically thinking about doing a phd

What does this mean

I have one random 'chan folder that I download images I kind of like into but then a few months later I realise I never post them so delete them all and start over

only my 'dora folder survives the purges

tied between china and islam, but voted china because theyre more competent

lad economics is at this point almost entirely post-political. There is very little individual national governments can do to affect global economic tendencies and powers besides drastic measures like brexit. Our elections are not based on economics.

hypocrisy at it's finest

post the size in bytes of it all or fuck off back to rabbit

explain
not a fan of the merchant in the corner

why don't english people know the difference between the floor and the ground?

they're not interchangeable

niccaman.

>tfw have a 135 iq
>doing quite poorly in my first year engineering degree
strange world

we'd be alright i reckon, kev from shropshire's got some pretty interesting ideas on nominal income targets, reform of the department for work and pensions, and he's even figured out a way to digitise medical records at a pretty low cost

cancer

Dental plan

you say brexit affects economics but ask most of the voters and their reasons wouldn't have anything to do with economics
this is what id be trying to avoid

>celebrating Marine A
Disgusting

that they changed their opinion on the EU over the course of 30 years?

>taking "orders" from a smelly paki desperately trying to fit in and prove he didn't arrive from plebbit last week

shan't

1. The Daily Mail is a complete and utter runt paper and any discussion of their shitty reporting is of very little value.

2. The EU was a very different thing back then, so it's not automatically hypocritical at all

The EU was pretty different back then

lazy

yeah it's like 500 MB because you're new isn't it

>cancer

fuck off child

>censored by the left
don't care about the other thing but it's mad how they manipulate their readers by posting things they know are sexist then acting as if it's somehow unreasonable that people called them out on it
they're clever lads,

>dirty converse
dropped

@72915702
been posting on /brit/ since before you even heard of this website, run along rasheed

lots of posts getting nabbed by my filter all of a sudden

**they're clever lads, if only they used their powers for good instead of evil

post some wojaks lads

find it really fucking disgusting when 'ddit is called out on being 'ddit and then they fedorapost as some sort of damage control/fitting in mechanism.

it wasn't.

Depends on the context.
>it fell on the ground
>don't you mean it fell on the floor?
Same meaning.

>take the lift to the fourth ground
>u wot m8?

>find it really fucking disgusting when 'ddit is called out on being 'ddit and then they fedorapost as some sort of damage control/fitting in mechanism.

what pisses me off is when newfags jump on the hating bandwagon when i've been here waaaayyy longer

I don't think Islam is as big of a problem as everyone is making it out to be, if it goes too far then it will meet a swift end! I think all others on that list are smart and would not want to get involved in anything resembling a war. Maybe you should add Zionists to that list?

I think we're gonna be ok tho 2bh lads

>me? reddit? FIE! i scoff at your juvenile sites, only the 'chon for me, sirrah!

>mfw all the remainers crying, wishing they weren't at home smoking weed when they should have voted

verifiably above average (iq 130, top 10% of uni class)

>a historic

>find it really fucking disgusting when 'ddit is called out on being 'ddit and then they fedorapost as some sort of damage control/fitting in mechanism.

Fucking thread splitting bastards