/cfb/ general - THIS IS THE END edition

Discuss.

Also your teams bowl placement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFcpCh_ZjRo
youtube.com/watch?v=X29u5-HeiVg
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gee I guess Penn State shouldn't have lost by 40 to Michigan and then maybe they would be in huh

Roseb Owl

I expect Wisconsin to beat us, but I'm still so fucking proud of this team.

Final Playoff and NY6 placements and rankings

Fifth for Roses

8 team playoffs when?

I didn't go to college but make 165k/year in my mid 20s and have no student loan debt, which I will use to attend Ohio State playoff games because I am a big fan that has lived in Ohio my whole life. I will probably fuck lots of hot OSU undergrads on my trip as well.

>this triggers OSU students with 100k in student loans making 12/hour at starbucks and living in their parents basement because I didn't "earn the right" to root for their team. Try and stop me losers, I'll keep pumping up those ticket prices that actual OSU grads already can't afford.

we /worstrecordinsugarbowlhistory/ now

So will Pedo State be a legit contender next year?

>Temple only one spot ahead of a still ranked Navy
I disagree

What a coincidence that Colorado dropped just enough for USC to jump them for losing a game USC wasn't good enough to reach and now there's a traditional power in the Rose Bowl
Funny how fate works am I right

man that's an awful Sugarb Owl. Cotton Bowl will be meme at least.

ORANGEB OWL BOUND

Wow, Big 10 overmatch their opponents in pretty much all of those games. What a lofty schedule. I figured they would be overmatched in most of their games so the media could slam on how they were overrated and lock them out of the playoffs for a while.

>legit contender this year
>17 starters coming back
yes

>The Outback Bowl sure loves Iowa. The Hawkeyes are going to the game for the fifth time since 2003 and will play Florida as its Outback opponent for the third time. Offense will likely be at a premium in this game.

Wow I was really expected Nebraska but okay. We might actually stand a chance?

>Insecurity, the post

USC is objectively a better team and if you want to whine about them not playing in the Pac 12 CCG, keep in mind that USC had H2H and dominated the same team that BTFOd Colorado on Friday night

Penn State was robbed.

All Smiles.jpg

It was a fun run while it lasted, Huskies. Might as well just press F to pay respects now.

they're going to get caught again. the program will be forced to disband.

>Fiesta Bowl

Clemson is a turnover machine and their secondary is bad but OSU has trouble taking advantage of that. Don't really know what to expect but I'm glad we made it starting like 1 senior

How many oranges do you think are in that bowl?

F

pitt vs temple in amish bowl

Why do these FCS teams get a bowl? Don't they have their own playoff system? Am I missing something?

That's basically the bowl/CFB equivalent of welfare, those are both negro colleges who will never be good enough to make the FCS playoffs.

Maybe if MSU didn't fuck it up so bad by robbing a much more deserving OSU team last year, you could have bumped them and got in. But instead they proceeding to lose to Alabama by 6 touchdowns and ruin the playoffs while the best team in the country sat at home, so they decided not to let history repeat itself.

It's really Michigan State's fault you aren't in.

looked it up, apparently it holds around 40

The stage is set for Clemson Vs. Ohio State Round 3!

Here are highlights from the previous 2 meetings:

1978 Gator Bowl:
youtube.com/watch?v=SFcpCh_ZjRo

2014 Orange Bowl:
youtube.com/watch?v=X29u5-HeiVg

Go Tigers!

Lol yeah right

>Navy plays in the Armed Forces Bowl
>Hawaii plays in the Hawaii Bowl

Creative.

>finish 5-7
>we don't even deserve a bowl game
>they pair us with someone we played during the season
GEE THANKS

>Iowa/Florida Outback bowl

who ready for Florida 5 Iowa 3

That score will trigger yet another Ferentz contract extension and a bonus.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

Would you say the Orange Bowl is the most prestigous and historically significant bowl after the Rose Bowl? (outside of the playoffs obviously)

it's a trick question, those aren't even oranges

>Fiesta bowl
>Sponsored by Playstation instead of Tostitos

Que?

DELET THIS

plus I prefer Francois but Jameis was the meme king....FHRITP

Strength of schedule in terms of OOC should never be close to the deciding factor. Look at this year for example:

>Washington scheduled Rutgers when Rutgers had made something like 6 bowls in a row
>They originally had Colorado scheduled for this year but then Colorado joined the Pac-12
>They also had Wisconsin scheduled but that got moved to 2018

Meanwhile

>Michigan schedules Colorado when Colorado is coming off a one win season
>Colorado is last in the Pac-12 in 2015
>They're good this year
>Michigan gets credit for playing tough OOC

The system is so fucking stupid it's unbelievable.

at least you got a bowl bid

This ones for all the playstations.

That 2014 game hurts to watch but goddamn did Braxton Miller have heart in that game

GUD FUHNDAMENTUHL FUHTBALL

>no FBS games until Dec. 17

Everyone ready for the FCS quarterfinals next week?

Florida is shit but they're going to murder Iowa

You conveniently left out Portland State and Idaho.

I kind of agree with this. Major schools schedule these things like 10 years in advance. For example OSU scheduled Oregon for like 2020/2021 home and home a couple years ago when they were constant NC or Rose Bowl contendors, and now they are hot garbage and will probably be even worse in five more years.

But on the other hand if you win out, it doesn't matter either way so the answer is to not let it have to come down to that. What other criteria can you use when judging two 1 loss teams that haven't played each other?

Sam Houston isn't a state lol.

>dat Dakota Civil War

Seems fun.

>OSU has trouble taking advantage of turnovers
Wrong! Did you even watch the Michigan game? OSU also had huge inteceptions against Wisconsin and Penn State too. Malik Hooker has 3 pick sixes just by himself.

Yeah, he never gave up during that game. Reminded me of Tajh Boyd's play against LSU in the 2012 Chick-Fil-A Bowl.

>WMU
>Cotton Bowl

It's once in a lifetime. I'm gonna enjoy it for what it is.

you seem like a cunt irl desu

Does the winning team get a PS4 as a trophy? Does each seat for the crowd have a free PS4 game?

>tfw YSU alum

Gooooooooooooo Penguins!

>tfw we have the two most sought after college football coaches at our school (Pelini and Tressel).

I bet Notre Dame would take either one happily.

>19th Century Politician Bowl
>Dakota Bowl

FCS is cool sometimes.

I was referring to the bad secondary part

interceptions OSU has been by far the best in the country at which is why I think they will win. Clemson passes it too much and Watson throws so many picks

who /in the real natty/ here

get in here USCbros

he looks like he's about to just shove the ball forward and grunt like a flamboyant gay man.

here senpai

who is going to win the heisman

will ohio state ever have a white quarterback again

JMU over SHSU

NDSU over SDSU

Wofford upsets YSU

E-Dub over Richmond

Ohio State has 2 white QB's who will be vying for the job in 2018 so yes

pls no bully

should i get a B1G champions sweatshirt or tshirt?

Sweatshirt. It's cold up there.

Here fvm. We're in the best non-playoff bowl game. Feels good after how terrible this season started.

>who is going to win the heisman
Baker

tshirt, cut off the sleeves and make it a crop top

Cardale "Shotgun" Jones is better than JT Barrett.

Prove me wrong.

socks for maximum comfy

>le room temperature iq negro
JT will be a starter in the NFL before Cardale is

The 9% of voters that turned in their votes ahead of the Championship weekend need to have their votes rescinded and put on probation for next year. The overall system probably needs a review and overhaul in order to make sure people don't make it more of a popularity / joke contest than it's already become.

#4 should be Michigan

le throw it deep aimlessly and hope that devin smith ran past the defense man

he was terrible last year

FYI to everyone NDSU's only loss is to that SDSU team

>It's another Alabama vs Clemson National Championship Game episode

Defend this.

They're both backups at best.

>have zeke rush for 300 yards a game
>win

Dude should have declared that year, would have been a high 2 or late 1 pick before he got exposed.

more local fans means more people in the stadium. UNT played UNLV in Dallas a couple years ago and the turnout was good.

I'm wondering how Army travels.
>in b4 "by blackhawk"

Urban straight up told him after the natty that "your stock will never be higher" and he still came back

he's an idiot

inmates are assigned uniforms

it should be, if the rankings are actually based on how good a team is and not if they're champs or not

Washington vs Michigan, who wins? Michigan every single time.

post >yfw WMU 450 yards passing and wins the Cotton Bowl 42-24

Idaho went 8-4.

The only ten teams with fanbases that care enough to travel are all in New Years or playoff games, so the only way they can sell any tickets is to have a local team in the game and pray they care enough to show up, because nobody wants to travel half way across the country to see their 6-6 team play in a shitbowl over the holidays.

bowl games are meant to be profitable, not fair

pls no bully

Do we have a Bowl Pick 'Em group on ESPN yet?

>Dollar General Bowl
>Troy

cheeky kunt u are.

>General
>Troy
hearty kek