BENCHED

BENCHED

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article114803073.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Reddit tab
>Mischa Maisky

OP is euphoric

>#1 qb in running
>#32 qb in passing

it's too bad that they legalized the forward pass. he could've been a good player in the 1920s.

>He doesn't know the tab meme
How new are you?

Except they knew better than to allow his "kind" back then.

TYB MATTY DRUDGE

>Colin Kaepernick ends day with 4 pass yards and 5 sacks. First QB in NFL history to end game with 5 sacks and less than 5 yards passing

How is it physically possible for an NFL quarterback to not manage 5 yards passing in like 3 quarters, which he played?

DRUDG and reddit tabs, duuuuuuuuuude

He had only 5 attempts.

I find it funny that so many people were this triggered by a qb deciding to kneel instead of stand during the pledge.

I mean, they called a lot more than 5 passing plays, he's just too fucking stupid to know when to throw the ball and avoid a sack.

when you have >95% of blacks voting for obama people can put 1+1 together.
he's just killing the league reminding everyone it's full of racists. "the hillary clinton strategy" is not a winner monetarily either when you alienate people.

This is not the Niners I know. This is some Browns and Lions type shit. Fuck fatass Chip, Balke, York. and the Ali wanna be.

Love the Niners hate the team

This, seriously. So many buttmad white people afraid to admit there might be things that need fixing in our society.

>unironically reading drudge

yall mad white folks need to eat your unseasoned chicken

>no having sex with dead bodies

He's doing it wrong

So many niggers who don't realize that Kaepernick's tactics are clearly counterproductive and have only served to contribute to an environment that got Trump elected.
I used to feel sorry for you people, but until you get your collective heads out of your asses and condemn scum like Kaepernick, I have no sympathy.

burrs fan hurr, you have to be a special kind of retard to be benched against us

Sup Forums BTFO

1. I'm not black
2. Counterproductive how? It's important to bring attention to things that need to be changed, and this is a pretty harmless way to do so, and on a big stage.

Except it doesn't bring attention to actual police brutality. It only brings attention to Kaepernick himself. We're not talking about racial profiling or anything right now, we're talking about that spoiled piece of shit who was raised in a wealthy white family.

What precisely has he brought attention to? They actually did the research on "do blacks get killed disproportionately by police" and the answer turns out to be.....no

whats crazy is he """accomplished""" this against one of the only teams in the NFL that may be worse than the 49ers.

this. it would be one thing if he did this against a good team. He completely shit the bed against the fucking bears.

I always laugh at how they washed the shirt a few times so it's not the same as the wall anymore

not an argument

Sure, keep your head in the sand.

Keep on supporting your retarded hero who can't even be bothered to vote when there are issues like the death penalty and drug legalization on the California ballot.

He contributes to creating a more toxic environment that will get more blacks killed by the police.

wait he didnt even vote?
ahhaha..what a clown

sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article114803073.html

That's you trying to distract from the conversation by making about him. He's not doing that.

And yes, his actions (and those of other players alongside him) have had a positive effect, even if it is small.

Do tell, what "conversation" was he trying to have when he praised Castro?

That's not relevant to his anthem protest.

Those were arguments though? You just refused to acknowledge them because "muh narrative", step outside of your bubble. No ones being oppressed there are reasons as to why blacks get shot more and are in prison more but they don't paint black people in a good light, so they refuse to acknowledge it and push a false reason as to why that is. And all that's doing is making things way worse.

This: Also, anyone who talks about castro without nuance is dumb. Obviously there were bad things about his regime, and good parts to his ideology.

Nope, that's why trying to "protest" in the most dumbest way possible. You don't do it during the national anthem of a very patriotic country in which people hold and interpret the national anthem very strongly. Whatever your bullshit message is, gets lost. And his main issue, is completely bullshit, a fucking boogie man. The dude might as well be talking about the fucking flying spaghetti monster because they're both bullshit

Literally the same can be said about Hitler. I'm sorry as soon as you start killing people and infringe on their right human rights, no "good" you've done in the past or will do holds any weight.

When do you do it? The point of protest is to disrupt what is normal.

not an argument

Why is Sup Forums so virulent? Is it now they see opportunity that their fuhrer has been """elected"""?

True. I'm not defending Castro. Just saying that so many people just look at the part of the picture that fits in with their pre-decided opinions, and ignores everything else. Happens on both sides.

Wrong. A the point of a protest is to get your point across in away that your message won't get lost by your action. Marching won't let your message be lost. But when you "protest" the national anthem and claim it stands for racism, while so many people hold it dear to their hearts it's going to strike a cord. Also during a sports game because there's nothing sports fans hate more than politics in sports. Whatever your message is gets lost in the outrage. Colin is an idiot who is doing anything but drawing attention to himself.

I dont give a shit if someone kneels during the anthem. Youre just virtue signaling at how patriotic and "honorable" you are. Cringey shit

Real issue is that he's kneeling over the dumber BLM

Now you're just an idiot trolling.

I disagree with pretty much all that you said, and I don't think either of us will change the other's mind. I'm going to stop replying.

>all these blue pilled cucks ITT

I think it's telling that not a single NBA player is trying to pull off this particular protest.
Those NBA players (who are actually black unlike Kaepernick) understand that there are better ways to effect positive change in their communities than to just piss the majority of the country off which changes the topic to the tactics of the protest rather than the cause that is being protested.

NBA players have done the same thing.

>expecting liberals to have any sort of coherent worldview or logic

come on bro

When has an NBA player kneeled for the anthem in the last decade?

the tab meme is better when done with subtlety 2bqhwyf

wearing "I Cant Breathe" shirts in solidarity is different from equating the national anthem with racism.

>gets benched
>Gabbert comes in and gets a safety
>that is literally better than Kaepernick fared

this

Sup Forums BTFO

nothing changed aside from the non-argument responses from trash like you. still wrong moron.

Maybe they will finally get rid of the problem.

yeah it's just the white people. they really needed kaep to tell them things they already knew while making an ass of himself.

70% of black kids grow up without a father

that needs fixing

even Kap was abandoned by his black father

father made the smart play t b h

daily reminder that Chicago has had over 700 murders this year

must be those evil republicans who have been running chicago for decades

First you should try fixing the $(ers by kicking kaepnigger

>dad is black
>has decided that Kaepernick is some kind of civil rights hero
>currently trying to convince me that Kaepernick is better than Eli and that the Giants should trade for him

Any suggestions?

stats don't lie breh

That's what I told him, and he wrote "I bet Tomi Lahren would agree with you". Who is that? What does that mean?

He has to finish killing off the $(ers before he can be considered a hero.

/s/p/ol/ is truely the master race.

>not noticing the EDP tab

newfag

But the gibsmedats!

>"the hillary clinton strategy" is not a winner monetarily either when you alienate people.
Or when you're a lying bitch that literally nobody likes

They have literally been kneeling this season you complete retards

>police brutality
I thought it was an LGBT thing.
I mean just look at the guy

How is it even possible that this team has TWO shitty noodle armed QBs? He and Gabbert both don't belong in the league

you call those funny tabs.step up senpai.

>kap
>noodle arm

go be casual and retarded somewhere else

Have you seen him this year?

To be fair it could be a noodle now. How are we supposed to know when he never throws more than 3 yards

>Lions type shit
Bitch nigga the lions have always had one amazing player with a shit rest of the team not one shit player with an amazing rest of the team

>blacks aren't killed disproportionately by police
>he's getting blacks disproportionately killed by the police.

I'm sorry, I'm confused.

>Drudge Report

They are contractually obligated to stand, as a rule of the NBA, for the Anthem; punishable by fines or suspension or whatever.

>implying that would help
>implying Gabbert is better

The team is broken all the way through

Much like the Democrats.

hahahahahhaha

die you commie fuck

sounds like fascism tbqhwyl

>contracts are fascism

Fuck off

Stop it.

He was actually doing pretty decent until today
Odd that he waits until he's up against one of the other competitors for worst non-Browns team to have a Hanie-esque game

I doubt many white people are afraid of admitting black crime rates or black academic performance needs fixing

oh boy are you in for a surprise

it's really not allowed to be said anymore.

>Democrat run city
>Democrat run police
>Democrats getting shot by the police
i think we've uncovered the problem, someone call Kap

black lives matter, my friend, we can't let them be killed by other blacks and stay silent like obama did

then let the white people fix the society instead of electing obama bin ladens.

>he's not making it about him
Are you serious? Kaepernig couldn't give less of a shit about blacks dying. You're an idiot.

sick burn dude

Sit the fuck Down BOY

Basically this. Jew York and Balke fucked this team up. Went from Super Bowl Tier to Browns tier in less than three years.

It was snowing.

Also he's a really bad quarterback.

>

Yes but still you can't have a tab meme without fucking dead bodies