OFFICIAL STAFFORD WORSHIP THREAD

THANK YOU BASED STAFFORD
>the party is on

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lions/status/805522642489016320
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP is a faggot

I'm not particularly erect, but I do have a nice buzz.

Solid win.

Kinda disappointed it wasn't another meme comeback but hey its nice to control a game for once

F**k you aints

TYBS

Worst thing about being a saints fan is seeing this every other week.

Even Matt Cassel and Brian Hoyer got one.

>first game of the year the Lions haven't had a deficit in the 4th quarter
TYBS

THE PARTY IS ON MY FRIEND

>Playoffs: Avenged

The comeback memes hit each other and inverted

Who Michig/a/n here? [spoiler]Any cute grills?[/spoiler]

How the fuck did that happen, Levy and Whitehead were out, I expected Brees to carve them up.

Because the Lions are good this year.

fuck off weeb

>The Saints were a 7pt favorite

I thought they'd win but thought that spread was disrespectful. I would have put it at 3 or 4.5

So was Marvin Jones

I wrote this off as a bad loss yesterday, but wow, the coaching and scheme blew me away

No.

/d/etroit reporting in
Anime made Sup Forums young man.

Fr/a/nkfort here

Grand Rapids here

T/a/was here.

I miss when rent was affordable downtown. I had a nice place by the riverfront, 2 stories 2.5 bath 1300 sq ft for just over 1k. Moved when the price jumped to 1.8k

and a jew made christianity, so fucking what. watch out for nogs dipshit

Teryl Austin adjusted the scheme and the defensive rookies drafted by Quinn are standout players. Breeze still landed bombs but the Lions played conservative. Always having man to man mixed with a few great plays from the vets

And America was founded on bloodshed and the price of freedom.

>implying this is not true of all countries

This is a Kek fearing neighborhood get out normie.

If he's south of Warren he's plenty safe

twitter.com/Lions/status/805522642489016320

BANTZ.

I am a nog though

And we're able to have our guns, and people like you are trying to impede on peoples rights to own.
You look tan enough.

>going black face
dats raciss

>That last second interception

WEW.

Damn, so dark I can't even see your face.

Is Quin the best player on the Lions that doesn't get a lot of attention? It feels like this year whenever the defense needs a huge play, Quin is the one who makes it.

>I thought he was kidding about being a detroitnigger

Spicy.

>Lions beat a bad saints team and think they are hot shit

>And we're able to have our guns, and people like you are trying to impede on peoples rights to own.

Not the guy you were arguing with bro, I was at the range less than a week ago. Shall not be infringed til the day I die.

Post yf bby

You misunderstand we didn't lose to a bad Saints team. That is why we are celebrating. By the way what is the Lions magic number now?

Dan Gilbert is ramping up gentrification bro. Expect Detroit to be mostly white again soon

2 to win Da North, I think. They're a half game outta the 2nd seed too.

Fucking this.

Two years ago he led the league in ints, but he's one of them yeah

Nice hair bro what's it like having afros? And drinking kool aid and stuff?

Erin Rodgers pls go

The entire team is still lowkey right now. All of the "experts" keep shilling for the packers and Vikings and any team we face.

>#1 offense in the NFL held to 13 points
>1st ballot Hall of Famer with 0 touchdowns and 3 interceptions

Hello is this the lions general?

We should make this a general and piss /nfl/ off. Keep bumpin lads

Its like Bradshaw said, they are scared to bet on Detroit lel

Detroit is so fuckhuge that you'd think gentrification would just shift people around to different neighborhoods. I doubt the new development will be fast enough to actually displace people from the city. One would hope that means that everyone will be able to become more prosperous as development continues, but I guess we'll see.

Yes. Also good to know Cooter's early season blood sacrifices are paying off.

I used to live in Michigan. Based Holland btw.

This was meant for

Who l/a/nsing here?

Got married in Petoskey, northern MI is based

give the guy running their twitter a raise.

The party is most assuredly on.

>living hundreds of miles from any of the Great Lakes
I am so sorry you live in Lansing. And anyone else who lives in the middle.

Holland is western michigan though.

However, northern michigan is so much more beautiful. There's no doubt about that.

Beautiful yet painfully boring. The food in Detroit is so much better and more reasonably priced too. But boring is okay sometimes, I can take a nice comfy walk and enjoy the scenery.

West Michigan and North Michigan are very beautiful but for different reasons. West is best but I am also biased.

What do you eat in Detroit? I've never actually been there for food.

Sometimes I wish I still lived in Michigan. I live in Washington now and the PNW is amazing but there's nothing quite like the great lakes.

Coneys, Detroit style deep dish pizza, all kinds of other stuff... Even when I lived in the hood I could get good coneys.

West Michigan has good Coney dogs too I am sure Detroit has the best though G&L Greek Style Chili dogs will always hold a special place in my heart... and arteries. Speaking of I might go get some that sounds good.

There's one good place for them up here in Traverse but it's expensive as fuck, $3 for one.

youre welcome

All the poster Detroit foods like Detroit style pizza, Coneys, and whatnot. But there's also tons of hole-in-the-wall spots with great food. Thai, Mediterranean, Middle-Eastern, subs, bars, and standard American restaurant. Food is cheap and filling, and damn tasty. I love it.

Grew up in Washington and later moved to Michigan. Both are GOAT states. Lots of beauty, very cozy.

Slow's BBQ is fantastic.

Johny Noodle King for great ramen.

The whole downtown area is rife with fantastic restaurants.

Outside the city, Baco for Italian and Shiro for sushi.

Suppinos pizza is so fucking delicious

falafel
soul food
coneys detroit deepdisp
dank shit

>not noble fish
smdh faⅿ

Slows doesn't have shit on Sweetwater bro

Who comfy snow here?

i wish i had snow

We drive to grand haven every summer for those pronto pups, and the beach also.

Chances of going 4-0 vs 0-4?

3 - 1 seems highest i'd go

Everyone seems convinced Dallas is an L. Dallas has not looked good lately, defense is bad, turnovers on offense. Levy should be back, Marvin Jones back, maybe Tahir Whitehead. I think it's winnable.

I think the Cowboys game will measure where the Lions are truly at. I am scared for the defense though because Cowboys have one hell of an offensive line.

yeah i mean viqueens almost fucked them up.
but its in jerryworld and things don't go well for the lions there

Port Huron reporting

>Levy should be back
That's the funniest running joke this season

How the fuck are there this many Detoilet fans on Sup Forums?

Is there a new bandwagon or something?

In all honesty I think it's more likely they'd lose to the giants than the cowboys. Stafford can carve their defense into pieces if Colter let's him slings and our defense is pretty much clicking right now, not looking for the big plays, just man to man coverage. Zeke might run all over them though

Levy's not coming back. next week he's having a presser and he is going to anounce his retirement. he has CTE.

Stafford is like 3-1 in Jerry World or some shit. To be fair though
>Tony Romo

the playoff game is just clouding the whole history of playing the cowgirls

Detroit is a huge sports city, senpai. Everyone here is a Lions junkie.

We've always been here. We've just never had much to say.

>Lions

>bandwagon

Choose one. We're always here, we're usually just too drunk to post

Giants and Cowboys will be measuring sticks for the Lions. Play tough, smart, and I think this draft class will sure get their test. Quinn should be the manage of the year.

Because they paid off the refs and got away with it