DISGRACE! IT'S A FUCKING DISGRACE!

DISGRACE! IT'S A FUCKING DISGRACE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PENQDQ52SOY
fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder they lost because Essien kicked the ball like a girl and sliced to straight to Messi

All he had to do was boot it out for a throw

he's not wrong...

It'd probably genuinely anger me, but it happened to Chelsea.

its okay we got our revenge in 2012 and misshit still hasn't scored against us

>us

>we

>our

>my team

>we
>our
>us

poetry.

This was the match that made me officially hate Barcelona

same

Reminder that Abidal was unfairly sent off and Chelsea are just a bunch of whining babies

Not a Chel$ki fan by any means, but that game was THE game that made me believe in refball desu

That game and the Inter Barca sprinkler game the next year. Ironically, both are still my 2 favorite CL matches in recent memory (not sure if it was because of the refball)

(You)

>not Chelsea-Bayern
>not Baselona-Barcelona

>not Chelsea-Bayern

Don't even know which match you mean but in neither of those I remember Chelsea was scammed that hard as against Farca.

Chelsea Bayern would have been #3

IMO Barca meme-take matches were only legendary when they went up against an opponent that played a completely different style

I think he's saying that match was as memorable as the inter barca one.

But the bisquits dive was after the infamous Chelsea Barca match.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remind me which situation is a penalty? Show me the video of one situation and tell me it was a disgrace that it wasn't called.
The ironic thing is Chelsea was the team that got the ref advantage in that leg, especially if you count both games.
And even though Barca are famous for their pathetic style, circling the ref etc, they have never behaved quite as badly as Ballack or Drogba that time.

Like barca fans care that much
they have seen their team win 2 trebles in the space of time you won 1 champions league

Why aren't Champions Legaue games this based anymore??

Most of the decisions were correct, the bad calls effected both teams equally, and Barca deserved to advance.

I am barca fan and recently I was rewatching game again and there was 3 clear penalties. Also Abidal red card was bad call. And also was Ballack handplay in first leg.

>I am barca fan

That's a funny word for "customer" Slaven.

I don't remember Ballacks hand right now, only that it wasn't less of a pen than any Barcelona hand. Pique and Eto'o could be ruled either way, in no way was it clear.
Abidals red was the only clear mistake made by the ref.

>Pique and Eto'o could be ruled either way, in no way was it clear.
You fookin wot m9

video is gone
read the rules and tell me there was clear intent, hand moving towards the ball, and long distance

Because now it's a roulet between barca, real and bayern.

English teams have shit the bed. There's no parity anymore. Only Barca or Real can win it.

Intent doesn't matter if it is stopping a goal scoring opportunity. You cant close your eyes and swing your arms about and say I didn't intend for them to hit the ball. His handball clearly stops Anelka from knocking the ball round him and a goal scoring opportunity.

Also video does work

Premier league quality has gone down since then. Been pretty shit for last 4/5 years. Looks like its back on the up and up though. Compare United and Chelsea teams to then and now

lol where did you read that?
And he's not closing his eyes and swinging, he's using his arm in a natural way to balance his body whilst changing direction.

>Fergie retired=Man Utd ded
>Roman got his trophy=pressure is off
>Real killed Mourinho= his teams are ded
>Philosopher Pep got exposed=his team ded
>PSG is still a meme
>italian football is kill
leaves us with Real, Bayern and Barca. and Atletico, for now at least. and that got old fast.

Only you and Overbo think this

Yes now it does
"4... minimum 4 appeals that Chelsea have" kek
Then showing the first embarrasing appeal where he's jumping into the penalty box to try to get the penalty.
Then showing Drogba lose the ball and fall. Sure he had his shirt for a sec but come on, that would be a lot of penalties.

>Sure he had his shirt for a sec
A foul is a foul, that's not even the main thing on that penalty its the fact he trips him with his left leg

Let's see it for 20 penalties every game then
The first two are embarrasing and the two handball situations were reffed by the book.

this was my first night at Sup Forums and made me stay forever

That Chelsea team was incredible

Your saying Eto's arm was in a natural position?! You clearly are taking the piss
>Ballacks shot going on target
>Eto's arm raised in a completely unnatural position
Not a penalty

>watch highlights of that game again
>ballack
fuck i miss this guy id prefer him million times over the kilohair subhuman playing now like dorfpleb müller muh contract götze turk özil

good taste

>Handling the ball involves a deliberate act of a player making contact with the ball with his hand or arm. The referee must take the following into
consideration:
>• the movement of the hand towards the ball (not the ball towards the hand)
>• the distance between the opponent and the ball (unexpected ball)
>• the position of the hand does not necessarily mean that there is an
infringement

page 121
fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf

There's no chance Eto'o had reflexes to deliberately save the ball there, he also doesn't even see the ball
If he were to willingly make himself bigger with his arms, he'd have his other arm out as well

>There's no chance Eto'o had reflexes to deliberately save the ball there
How do goalies save shots then?

>he also doesn't even see the ball
That's why he turns his back on it?

>If he were to willingly make himself bigger with his arms, he'd have his other arm out as well
No

>How do goalies save shots then?
Usually they don't when the attacker shoots with full power from 5 meters, it's just luck and making yourself bigger. Eto'o is making himself bigger, but don't try to tell me that he's doing that willingly with his arm.

As you can see, the rule is written so that penalties shouldn't be given on luck.

it was a second yellow and motta deserved it for not being careful enough

He blocked a shot on goal by willing blocking it with his arm. Not luck, accident, natural movement, etc

INIESTAAAAAAAAAAA

Despite the refball sideshow both goals in the game were based af

>TORRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

Same here

Who else got to watch the greatest night in Chelsea football club in the Allianz?

Yes, choking a lead in the last minute against 10-man team at home is really a disgrace.

Drep deg selv

> by willing blocking it with his arm
You base this on nothing

He turned his back while running full speed and jumped, try doing that with your hands tied to your body, see how "natural" that feels

me.

>You base this on nothing

Also, that Ballack shot is never going in, just as Anelkas ball will be easily picked up by Valdes, and Alves has cover behind him when Malouda decides to jump into the box.
I don't even think the little shirt grab is what makes Drogbas poor touch, he was out of balance anyway and Valdes would've collected the ball.

Not that it matters when talking about the ref, just saying for the butthurt Chelsea supporters.

I know your trolling but there is no conceivable way of defending the Pique handball. He stops Anelka knocking the ball round him and a shot on goal. Valdes was still on his line so there is no way of even getting within 10 yards of Anelka before he shoots

The ball is fast and moving more towards Valdes, even though we can only judge based on the one meter between Anelka and Piques hand I'd say it's pretty clear Valdes would get to the ball first

one of my favourite matches of all time

>Because the state of the Premier League is absolute Mediocrity
>UEFA Keeps giving Real Uefadrid the easiest draws so that they can't get knocked out early.
>Same for Farca
>Jupp Heynckes Retired
>The Italians are also near Mediocrity, except for Juventus.

Pique's handball is the only legit penalty claim, everything else is plain bullshit. If he was biased against Chelsea, he could have solve the game far earlier (pic related) and wouldn't send off Abidal in a situation where Barcelona couldn't record a shot on target.

>Atletico

You mean

>Hand the Trophy to Uefadrid and Tsunaldo Team?

You are awful at judging distance

Watch from 2:39

There is no way Valdes is getting there Anelka is already on the other side of Pique waiting for the ball to drop when he handles the ball whilst Valdes is one yard of his line and Anelka and Pique are on the edge of the area

It's a terrible video to judge on, not many frames in full speed, and not good quality.
The ball is hit flat by Anelkas toe, and stopped after only one meter. You can't say that much.
You can see the way Anelka is panicking after the touch that he didn't hit it right, it's almost as if he's doubting he'll reach it before the touchline...
The ball would not "drop", it would bounce forward

>It's a terrible video to judge on
Proceeds to give me a number of reason why I am wrong and he is right.

Do you wear glasses and have you even kicked a ball?

>The ball is hit flat by Anelkas toe, and stopped after only one meter
Yeah because piques fucking hand stopped it

>You can see the way Anelka is panicking after the touch that he didn't hit it right
He hits the ball round Piques and stops because Pique handles it

>it's almost as if he's doubting he'll reach it before the touchline
You seem to assume so much to fit in to your theory to try prove you are right. Its going nowhere near the touchline, he flicked it up to go round Pique.

>The ball would not "drop", it would bounce forward
It would have dropped a yard to the right and in front of Pique

Honestly have you ever kicked a ball let alone played a match at any level. You cant even judge distance, the speed a goalie comes off his line, the physics of kicking a ball, the natural position of jumping, the reaction time you have when a ball is kicked at you.

What about the foul by Alves on Malouda which even resulted in a freekick hence was even considered by Ovrebo a foul. Only that this nigger of a ref was the only one who saw it outside of the box.