If I lived in Colombia/Venezuela as a well-to-do American, how easy would it be to find a qt wife?

If I lived in Colombia/Venezuela as a well-to-do American, how easy would it be to find a qt wife?

I am 6'2" and decently handsome

as easy as in everywhere, why do you want alatina wife?

a latina*

1. colombian/venezuelan women are hot
2. they are religious
3. they are dutiful
4. they are not entitled

also good mothers/wives

You are retard for generalizing women like this

be careful with generalizations user, gold diggers and sluts looking for a green card are everywhere, plus latinas have a more efusive temper than your average gringa

If you have no chance here with your autism, you have no chance anywhere else. Unless you have money, then I think a whore is better.

I should try to marry a whore?

Just by being american you can get any woman you want anywhere in eastern europe and south america, they will just throw themselves at you. If you cant get any women in these places being american just kill yourself, you wont get them anywhere....

nice, I will come by and muh dik your women

kek.
You 100% could get a fitter woman there than back home, but this list is pretty delusional.

Venezuela, no chance they hate Americans and are gommie. Now if you were Ivan you'd get a lot of women.

The average Colombian """"male"""" is 5'5 and has chink eyes. Even if you were a poor redneck you would be in the higher middle class of Colombia. It would be pretty fucking easy to land a wife in those countries expecially in Venezuela. Sudacas are gold diggers and once they get your money they won't be loyal though and would search for someone wealthier than you as soon as they get the nationality

>they hate Americans
Lol. They would suck his dick just for his passport

This, at this point Venezuelans are starving

>implying all women aren't gold diggers

Yeah, when I visited Cartagena it was insane. There were tons of 7/10+ women, but then men were all ugly as fuck. I didn't see a single attractive native.

>I'm tall, handsome and rich
>How easy would it be to find a qt wife in X country?

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP MAKING THESE THREADS?

They're ugly as fuck, you just have low standards like most anglos