Just bought these off amazon, 189 CND, 220 with tax. what does Sup Forums think of these headphones...

Just bought these off amazon, 189 CND, 220 with tax. what does Sup Forums think of these headphones? I've heard lots of good things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ECe1W-K1dlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

You could've gotten it for 50, it was on sale like 2 weeks ago.. But either way, it's still really good

Owned a pair for 2 and a half years, and returned them for a full refund when they broke.

They sound great only complaint is the cushioning and durability of the cord that goes into the headphones. The first cord I used started falling apart at the plug towards the headphones so I wrapped it in electrical tape. Also they got somewhat uncomfortable after long sessions (like 2 hours+)

I just ended up putting my hair between the headphones and my ears and that fixed it for me.

I have these, and they're the best headphones I've ever owned. I paid $150 US, and I would probably pay more if I had to. They're great.

220 cad seems like a good price after shipping/tax
Cheapest I've seen these was during some sales on newegg and it didn't get too much lower than that.

I'm using 30s right now anyone know if its really worth the upgrade?

I paid 100 usd for mine new on ebay, 20 more for a carbon dbrand skin and these are the best looking, and sounding headphones for under $500.

i listened to some headphones that cost 4x that, and everything in between.

can barely tell the difference. definitely not worth it, i stick with $15 earbuds

fancy headphones = scam

are you deaf, dumb or both?

apparently they're a meme
i was considering getting them but i needed something with good soundstage so im ordering some hd598's
if i were to plug it into my ps4 controller or my monitor, would it be getting enough power?

im not saying theres NO difference...

it's like a white tshirt from a hanes 6 pack, and a $100 white tshirt from someplace like saks or nieman... difference yes, difference big enough to justify spending that much? fuck no

my hearing is fine, unless theres some problem hearing tests can't pick up

I'm wearing them right now, and have been for the past 2 years just about

Outside of watching ear rape videos, I find no particular advantage to these, even within gaming or music production

Better deal to just grab a pair of earphones from a iPhone or Galaxy case.

i think that it is worht spending 100-300
onheadphones because im not a poorfag and i like to listen to musc lowd

wow thanks for your contribution

If you can't tell the difference between shitty earbuds and even modest over the ear headphones I don't know what to tell you. Other than "you're wrong"

I've been using them for a little over a year. They sound pretty good, but if you wear them for long periods of time you might develop blisters.

if you go to the headphone general on Sup Forums i think some doods know a really good replacement that won't hurt ur ears
i think they were shure or something
not the brainwavz hm5 pads, i heard those make the sound worse

greast ones. I got the ATH-M40x. They are the best.
GOOD CHOICE.

I have some Sennheiser PXC 450's and Bose quiet comfort 15s, very nice quality. I paid $5 for the sennheisers at a flea market and $1.5 for the bose at the goodwill. I hope someday I'll find some audio technicas as well. I really do like my Sennheiser PXC 450s, excellent sound quality. I find I enjoy active noise cancellation over passive personally, and audio technicas are mostly passive from what I understand.

They're pretty good, I've heard them a couple of times. Personally I prefer my Shure SRH-840 though

I got a nice pair of earbuds that still sound better than the over ear headphones I've heard. Better sound range and quality, more bass (but a good amount of bass, not overwhelming) and better noise cancellation just by virtue of how they work.

Now I fully realize that good quality over-the-ear headphones may very well blow my earbuds out of the water, but I think earbuds can be better. That being said, I've had my fair share of shitty, tinny earbugs beforehand so I can understand that impression.

does anyone know how these compare to the m30x's? I need to upgrade/replace them and I'm wondering if it's worth it to move up to the m50x's or something else entirely

shit tier. M40x are better

youtu.be/ECe1W-K1dlU

m40x is your best bet

Honestly, you could find better for the price point (especially considering that they're clearly an entry level studio headset with a max power input of 1600mw and low impedence). If you already have a headphone amp & DAC kit, receiver and speaker set with subs you wouldn't bother with these. So if you're really just trying to get into the audiophile community I would recommend some Sony XB 500s or Sennheiser 518s. You can find them for half that price and the performance will be comparable. I have owned both of these headsets and can attest to their durability, build quality, and the quality of their sound stage. I recommend you check out massdrop for sales as well before you commit to this headset.