Rate dicks

Rate dicks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ECe1W-K1dlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice dick, 8/10

Trimmed, kept well, nice length. 7/10.

Wow, good length, trimmed, but slightly curved. 8/10.

cancer

Can't really notice a length, but uncut, seems short but fair. 5/10.

Unoriginal, capitalization off. 3/10.

Oh yes because some faggot posting a dick for the 100000000 time is so original.

Every dick is different, we should just stand back (or in front ;) and enjoy the dicks.

Consider suicide

A bit dark, but it looks alright, can see some lovely fuzz on your sack, overall good. 8/10.

I did, and then I stumbled upon RMD threads :)

r8?

r8?

youtu.be/ECe1W-K1dlU

You have a nice drip of what I'll assume is pre... Nice.

You're uncut, seem pretty long and a perfect curve. 9/10.

Although we are rating dicks, I will rate your ass if you want :)

The ass itself looks pretty average; no dimples or warts. The inside and asshole look great though; light tones and stretchable ;)

Although not bubble, you are thicc. 7/10.

You, user, are my gospel.

You are uncut, are long AND seem pretty clean and trimmed. Maybe show a little foreskin next ti,e ;), 9.5/10.

user, you might not be the prettiest, but I see some potential. You're uncut, have a fair bush and have a nice, pink head. Although short, I can't wait to see it rock solid ;). 4/10.

You might not be great, but your dick is. 6/10.

user, your dick is amazing. You've got good girth and size, and you're uncut. Sadly, you seem to have some sort of Hepatitis, please get it fixed. 6/10.

Rate me bitches!

R8

Would ban marijuana. 10/10.

You're genuinely good, user. Well trimmed and cleaned, long, that's an A in my book ;) 10/10.

You seem to have a good bush (not shaved but not jungle) going on, your dick in general is great in girth and length, sack is dark and tight. Love it ;) 9/10.

Holy dicks, user, literally. You're uncut, long but you seem to be swollen down the middle. Apart from that, you're a solid 8/10.

Hot, make him your bitchboy. 10/10.

You have a huge dick, user. Trimmed, smooth and cut to perfection. 10/10 would be fuck buddies ;)

Again, imma rate your ass.

It isn't formed very well, no roundness to it and the interior is dark, very average. Apart from that, I would slap and fuck it. 6/10.

Um.. interesting choice of toy... I guess...

Apart from that, not too big or girthy, but the piercings kinda give it a sense of kink and power. Overall, 6/10.

File size too larhe. Where can i upload for a rate?

facebook

Oh my lord.

user, not only is your dick long and girthy, your balls are very tight inside you, making you look even bigger. Your body isn't the best, but hey, this isn't Rate My Body. Apart from the wierd spunk, 7/10.

10/10
Rate?

You seem to be the last real one, user.

Your dick looks amazing, not too girthy, not too skinny. You're long, trimmed, and your balls are a miracle on earth. If only you were uncut.

Oh well, can't change the past, can you. Still, 10/10 would suck and ride every morning and night.

My oh my, user. Your dick is trimmed, perfectly curved, girthy and long, AND uncut. Wow. 10/10 will not let you leave the bed without sucking.

Wow thanks for the kind words ! Can suck anytime

Thanks.And you better not waste a drop or i won't be happy

i have a small one. (no pics.) too small. but constantly have a swarms of women around me. drink and smoke my ass off... wtf

I have a penis. So here it is

rate?