Milf thread, post milfs you know and anons say what they'd do to them

Milf thread, post milfs you know and anons say what they'd do to them.
Replies for replies
>Start off with this milf

Nothing because she's to manly looking

Drug her, manipulate her, strip her, convince her she is a dog, invite her enemies over, and let them abuse her.

Fuck her get her pregnant then never return

lay her back and fuck her right there all day

Brush her teeth

She can sit on my face

I really want to get a milf knocked up, idk why exactly but I can't help wanting to see older women, especially cheating milfs getting swollen with my child.

Bonus points if I know her kid(s) personally before getting their mom preggers

Cum on her face the post the pics online

This user has the right idea, rip the rubber and pump her full of your little swimmers 3 or 4 times then disappear and watch her freak out a month later when her belly starts filling out

Good match!

Those hangers!!!!! Put my dick between her brown tits cum all over Then and her face. Then fuck her again with no rubber and bust loads deep in her fuckhole and add to her fatherless gang of out of wedlock babies then leave and never pay child support and post all her nudes all over the interwebs for her 10 fatherless kids to see when they grow up 10/10 would colonize.

When I was younger their was a milf down the street from me that did yard work in a bikini. It 0still drives me crazy!

Bump

how do i pick up milfs?

Promise to be a stepdad

stuff her panties into her mouth as a gag then pull her arms behind her back and hold them there while i fucked her from behind, hard.

kek

I know what you mean.
I know *exactly* what you mean.

Nice. More?

NY Mommy of 4

Nice feet

Poop on her.