What do you think about South American natives?

What do you think about South American natives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BGxh9d16J9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JVDaUbZBHT0
youtube.com/watch?v=BlhwDHoX6fk
youtube.com/watch?v=fY6NdncmdjM
youtube.com/watch?v=IWItJscfUXk
youtube.com/watch?v=HvGS9xoJPB0
youtube.com/watch?v=-A8o8Y6n_OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are pretty cool

subhumans 2bh

t. Southamerican

they need to be removed asap

where are you from?

They have no reason to exist and they only prevent the government from making changes to the landscape

No defining features, average subhumans.

Neo-andean architecture

Mestizos and natives are still treated worse than other people living in South American countries. That is not acceptable

Bolivia needs a sea

what?

You mean destroying the entire land and giving it to rich ranchers instead of the folk who really need it?

>They have no reason to exist
Jesus Christ what kind of a horrible person you are

Ugly as fuck

Spics must have been horny ass people

No, they aren't
t. mestizo

I'm mestizo too
I know what I'm talking about

Every South American in this thread hates them, and most Mexicans I know use indio as an insult all the time

If you don't think Native Americans aren't treated like shit in Latin America, you're being willfully blind

el peruano ario y nazi srs

Why not?

>german flag
no, you don't

if they're so hated, why does everyone keeps mixing with them? atleast in colombia pure natives are almost inexistent outside their isolated and protected tribes

My Moms actually from Perú
I lived with mother's family in Pisco for a year

I'm okay with them
t. CHI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJ

Piruw atiy paypata allin!

That's because Sup Forums dwellers are losers with aryan complex, don't even think they represent the country they live in

>for a year
you don't know shit and probably also have that stupid german/swede mentality

el germANO

nobody gives a shit if its treated differently, maybe you are just fuck ugly and that's why some people avoided you.
Seriously almost no one really cares about race, or cares up to the point to discriminate someone.

What you call mestizo might look different from what in other countries is considered what a mestizo looks like. I'm mestizo but probably won't look like a peruvian mestizo. I'm not that other chilean mestizo btw. And most of us chileans recognized ourselves as mestizos, even the ones that look germanic.

I love them

I like them.
I hope every 100% índio marries a 100% índia and have 19 indiozinhos with her so we can have more of them.

My ancestors

me on the right

South American natives are better looking than North American natives. Mesoamericans should've sailed to South America and captured some jungle qts.

That's not a jungle

Far left is a zamba

So that's WHY the spanish mixed with them and north americans didn't

>having sexier natives fucked their whole continent forever

Son buena gente y muy buenos en lo suyo: limpiando zapatos, cocinando, limpiando, sirviendo comida y ofreciendo placer sexual exótico.

They're the Wayuu tribe. They have a lot of Euro and Sub-saharan African

no, they don't

This. This and this.

How did the Spanish find this attractive?

And why don't they have reservations?

I'm not sure what to think. North Americans who claim to be native, only have native ancestry. The people I think of as natives are those in the rain forest chunking spears at helicopters. I think they're best left to themselves.

Just make Peru Inca again, make Inti the one and only god in South America and make Quechua the one and only language spoken in South America, ban both waitu and niggu piggu from the continent, to finally exterminate MexicANOS.

Andean indians are revolting and the Spanish fucked them anyway.

Better than white or black South Americans

i love being AMERINDIAN just like my fellow 40 million argentines

Amerindio de mi corazonnnn

The reason why indios are ugly is because when the Iberians conquered the Americas, they fucked all the attractive girls and left the ugly ones pure
That's why mixed latinas are hot while pure blood indios are ugly

This

i love quechua fashion

come home monkeyman

repulsive

this desu.
t.south american diaspora

they built lots of things here
youtube.com/watch?v=BGxh9d16J9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JVDaUbZBHT0
youtube.com/watch?v=BlhwDHoX6fk
youtube.com/watch?v=fY6NdncmdjM
youtube.com/watch?v=IWItJscfUXk
youtube.com/watch?v=HvGS9xoJPB0
youtube.com/watch?v=-A8o8Y6n_OM

pfft.. aryans

i've known a few they're cool

>Seriously almost no one really cares about race, or cares up to the point to discriminate someone.

Pffft hahaha

Quechua was spoken by half of our population in the beginning of the past century but speaking Quechua was seen as a rural thing, now about 13% of the population speaks it.

nice, although the colonial authorities banned things like tunics, the current Quechuas still have many garments from the pre-hispanic era, pic shows how the inca noblewomen dressed.

more ruins

this is 4000 years old

Easily the strangest part of human history is that immense empire which solely existed in an endless mountain chain. Civilization sprung up in the fertile crescent, the lush jungles and barren mountaintops, like what the fuck?

an inca stone bridge

>peruvians aren't nord-

It isn't strange, andean civilitation didn't started from scratch with the incas, the first civilization of south america, norte chico is 5000 years old!

You mean falling for internationalist jew tricks that seek to always maintain a balance of power in their favor and therefore wish to stop brazil from using its own resources

wtf im an incaboo now

second from left is really cute

South American Natives are based and should remove Iberian pigs