Loli bread :3

loli bread :3

Other urls found in this thread:

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=159
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mods

>that guy who posts "mods" in a loli thread

every time

i can't wait for the guy who posts the typical "You guys are fucked up in the head. I'd shoot you all through it, you maniacs."

doujin.pomfpomf.moe/info/?id=159

Hope you faggots burn in hell. whenever this shit is no longer a grey area of the law, the feds are going to drag you and all your shit to the front lawn in front of your parents and neighbors.

already happening in australia and canada and many websites are beginning to outright prohibit it. I also turned over all the discord links to NCMEC for monitoring.

don't give me that shit 'we're no pedos because we jack it to cartoons!'
yeah, you are. either you hide the fact, act like a normal person, or get ready for the pokey.

Did you just use Google Translate to validate your point? that's the dumbest fucking thing I've seen all day

I will never understand why you idiots use the word bread.

corruption of the word thread.

Here you can have some

>act like a normal person

exactly. let jeebus into your life. amen brother.

Moddss

Ok , thats it.
I going outside and kill everyone in the street until someone stop this pedoshit.
You all are sick men that need help.

that sounds healthy.

Triggered?

xddd i learned the word triggered so i dont have to have a coherent reply. just go U GAWT TWIGGGERED HERRRR'

moar brother & sister love please :3

>tfw you're on acid and see this

So thats why you killed those people.

who cares, post more loli tentacles!

like i give a fuck and if that ever happens anyone that came onto this site will be taken along with us that includes retards like you

I'm so fucking done with these "I'm so embarrassed" ones. Got any where the girl is actually into it and making the movies without blushing every image??

You should probably go