/mena/

Beurs everywhere edishan

Other urls found in this thread:

terrasanta.net/tsx/articolo.jsp?wi_number=4867&wi_codseq= &language=en
s1203.photobucket.com/user/IzarbatG/media/ScreenHunter_233Jun201422.jpg.html
s1203.photobucket.com/user/IzarbatG/media/ScreenHunter_232Jun201422.jpg.html
cbsmix965houston.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/mehmet-ozyurek-biggest-nose.jpeg?w=420
all-generals.ru/assets/images/polkovodci/DM/Mongoli/hulagu-khan.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are Shia women so inbred-looking?

Your answer is in your question

Hello Lebanon :)

>Beurs
Pourquoi ma margarine, pourquoi pas farine

toi même tu sais t'en as plein les narines

oh, hai

>Kike collaborator.
I don't get it, Israel doesn't let Palestinians return so they're forced to stay in Lebanon why would Christians who are most opposed to the Palis presence ally with the biggest factor in keeping Palis in your country?

>bashir gemayel in the background
I still cry to this day

How are you my friend? What time is it in Lebanon

Whatever that language is i dont speak it.

It must be some kind of dying irrelevant language held pnto by snobs or something

2:15 p.m.
>palis
no such thing, Achmet. these are vermin that deserve nothing more than genocide.
we offered them refuge in our country only to turn on us and commit terror from within ou borders.

Iranian women are so pretty

Whats the weather like? It's been raining like crazy here

بشير حي فينا
Also, come home Phoenician man
terrasanta.net/tsx/articolo.jsp?wi_number=4867&wi_codseq= &language=en

a bit windy with clouds right now. the weather is pretty warm though.
are you a Victorian?

>He thinks Lebanese is a real identity but Palestinian isn't

Aww. Lebanon's borders are entirely arbitrary and were decided when France deemed the Christian Mount Lebanon province too small so they added a bunch of Muslim land to it. Literally any area surrounding Lebanon could have been part of the country depending the on mood of whatever pen pushers were in charge of the French colonial campaigns.

>commit terror from within ou borders.
If your ally just let them back they wouldn't need to stay in your borders idiot. Also after Sabra and Shatila you Christcucks might chimp out on them so they have every right to keep arms.

>Tfw Lebanon is slowly becoming Muslim majority
Thank god. Fuck off to Brazil wannabe Euro

Moroccans cost the most out of all prostitutes in Dubai. An hour with a low quality berber is about 400AED. For a Moroccan Arab prices start at 700.

Indians and blacks and other low casts start at 10AED per hour.

Idk if this is funny or sad. Something to be proud of or ashamed of.

How do russian and east europeans prices compare?
And flips?

Don't women like خطير men?

فضيحة +18 استاذة مغربية تمارس الرذيلة مع تلميذها
150 لايك

Good. Enjoy yourself.

لينك عسريع بليز!!!!!

Pls gib palestinian or jew gf

صنعت هذا الخيط فقط من اجلك

بارك الله فيك يا شيخ كركري.

ما حكم زواج المتعة في المذهب السني المالكي؟ هل هو حلال أم هو حلال؟

هذا مو حلال

طبعا حلال صدقني يا اخي
هذا خطأ شائع وعلينا نحن، رجال هذا الدين الحنيف، تصحيحه

هل ممكن المزيد من فضلك؟

سوف انشر كل ما عندي في هذا الخيط
> →

delet this you piece of zemel

Filthy sandnigger subhumans

Let this shit thread die fuckers

>self loathing islam boy
Lmao

Bumping with anime

on a scale of 1-10 how popular is this guy in your country?

he's pretty well known in the well educated, cultured Christian parts of Lebanon, although not very much in the Muslim slums. also did i mention Lebanon is a Christian country, and all mudslimes should fuck off back to their desert?

weeeew Akhmet
>Tfw Lebanon is slowly becoming Muslim
sorry to burst your bubble there, potential little terrorist.
majorityterrasanta.net/tsx/articolo.jsp?wi_number=4867&wi_codseq= &language=en
>tfw hezbollah will cease to exist within the coming decade after they try shit with israel

Lebanese are the best Arabs.

I used to attend a Maronite parish with my cousin and they're good people.

Are you a based Maronite Catholic?

Thanks man, yeah im maronite but not very religious. but i hate mudshits with a passion though

maronite
marron
brown
shitskin
oh i know it's not funny masstaa

>but not very religious
Sorry to hear that, man. I always enjoyed going to the Maronite liturgy or I try to go to the Latin mass in western rite churches.

What's holding you back from fully practicing the faith?

>but i hate mudshits with a passion though

kek I can't complain since I'm half and half

I blame my parents for not bringing me up religious as much as the others, but id love to start attending mass again soon

Go for it. The community will be able to bring you up to speed with anything that your parents didn't teach you.

Who knows, maybe after a while your parents will start coming to mass with you?

God's blessing, user.

Sounds good to me. Bless you polska

>Polish Turk

Interesting combination, how did that happen?

>but i hate mudshits with a passion though

Sorry for Hezbollah senpai.

iranians don't look like that.

Mom is Polish and dad is Turkish.

This, they look whiter

Kek. Based Lebanon

Iranians living in the West are the best because they hate Islam and actually assimiliate

their noses start in the middle of their foreheads.
and are curved

MY GF IS LEBANESE AND LOVES HEZBOLLAH

HOW DO I CURE THIS MENTAL ILLNESS IN HER?

OY VEY

Perhaps, but the downside is that if all the Iranians who hate Islam leave, then Iran will remain an Islamic shithole.

It's the same problem with Christian Lebanese: If all the Christian Lebanese left (which they did, hence why there are more Christian Lebs outside Lebanon than inside) then Lebanon becomes an Islamic shithole too.

>middle of the forehead

No, that's jews.

Feed her bacon, that usually solves it.

nah not semetic at all
something more horrifying

will I be kidnapped if I go to the middle east?

Get insurance on your kidneys first.

SHE IS VEGETARIAN

SHOULD I SLIP IT IN HER SALAD?

s1203.photobucket.com/user/IzarbatG/media/ScreenHunter_233Jun201422.jpg.html

EAST TURKISH NOZE DUBZ

s1203.photobucket.com/user/IzarbatG/media/ScreenHunter_232Jun201422.jpg.html

cbsmix965houston.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/mehmet-ozyurek-biggest-nose.jpeg?w=420

100% pure Oghuz Turk, right there.

all-generals.ru/assets/images/polkovodci/DM/Mongoli/hulagu-khan.jpg NOSE NOT TO SCALE

If the eyes weren't so sunken and the hair so greasy he could pass as a local. Maybe with a little bit smaller hump on the nose.

Anyone else here play Paracuck games?

THAT PROBABLY WAS PAINTED BY PERSIANS TO MAKE HIM LOOK LIKE A PERSIAN

PALIS GIVE ME A HUG

>PALIS

FAKE NEWS

Where are you from Genrikh, why do you shout so much?

I couldn't really get into EUIV as it gets boring too fast, but CK2 is great.

PAY RESPECT TO YOUR KING

>no flat map
>no simple water
>that font
>Playing on very easy
>all that bordergore
>Formed Germany

You could do better/10

THE POLITBURO

BECAUSE CAPSLOCK IS COOL

>very easy
>implying

I stick with Very Hard, thank you.

Looking forward to the next expansion and patch, though.

Haven't tried CK2, what's it like?

I tried Vicky 2 for a while, but I couldn't understand the economy and all my factories were going bust.

>cucktians in Islamic clay
Remove cucks when?

Christians in the Middle East are actually even worse than Jews, at least historically Jews were the greatest allies, cucktians always try to import cultural marxism into the ME

>Haven't tried CK2, what's it like?

Vassal, sub-vassal, sub-sub-vassal, sub-sub-sub-vassal hell management

ahlan

Not really true, at least here.. Christians also keep to traditions and just as protective of their daughters and sisters as muslims. It's mainly athiests who have that "if u dont masturbate to the sounds of ur sister having an orgy like me ur the reason why middle east is so backwards" mentality :/

ANA ARABI

>being this butthurt

It's great. EUIV gets boring because you're roleplaying as a country, in CK2 you're actually a king, queen, duke, duchess, etc.

>fending off the Turks as a Byzantine emperor
>western Anatolian vassals are revolting
>your bastard son is trying to claim your land
>your wife doesn't want to give you sex, that's okay because you're fucking your sister

>polish turk
?? Lipka Tatar?

>getting this triggered
It's true tho. If the Muslims weren't so tolerant of Christians and exterminated them back during Ottoman times, they wouldn't have been stabbed in the back. Even today, the people mainly destroying the Middle East and jewing it aren't the jews, it's the christians. Jews wouldn't even have been a problem if the christians didn't mass import them from Europe into Palestine.

no

>the Jews aren't the problem, goys

also,
>If the Muslims weren't so tolerant of Christians and exterminated them back during Ottoman times
Nice meme. I can understand why you're so salty, though, considering that Christian westerners run the entire Middle East.

None shall touch a Christian under Dhimma

AHH BUT HOW MANY CHRISTIANS HAVE PAID THE JIZYA? NOT MANY

Muslim-Christian coalition against atheists and Jews when?

Personally most Jews I've met are way better than Christians, they are also more compatible with Islam and the cultures are pretty much exactly the same, at least here in America. It's not the Jews that spread degeneracy it's Christians. And Zionism is primarily a British invention it did not exist in the Middle East and was imported there by British people.

Historically the biggest mistake Muslim empires did was tolerating Christians. Christian westerners have done way more to destroy the world, than Jews, from colonization to the wars for oil. Even right now, any Christian in the Middle East will easily stab their country in the back for Eurocucks. Christians are like the niggers of the Middle East. Don't get triggered, this is simply and observation.

SOON

HI SCHLOMO HOWRE THE JIDF SALARIES THESE DAYS?

we have been here longer than you have, smelly bedouin cucked by muhammad from eating pork.
>average christian town in lebanon
now compare this to your slums here.

>christian

no thanks, christians are the worst

Jews(traditional non-Zionists) are better allies. After all Jews helped Muslims conquer the Middle East, North Africa, Constantinople, Spain. Muslims would have never conquered Jerusalem if the Jews back then didn't just open the gate for them, they even opened the gates of Constantinople and used to help garrison and administrate all the conquered cities. Plus for Muslims they never committed usury or created any central banking systems.

ARE YOU MAD AT ISRAEL FOR QUQQING OUT AND WITHDRAWING FROM SOUTHERN LESBONIA TO MAKE ROOM FOR LEZBOLLAH?

THOUGHTS ON MIA KHALIFA?

DUBS QUX

>average mudslime neighbourhood

REDUBZ UQUX

>FUCK YEAH CAPSLOCK
fuck that silicone whore. i did like her hijabi video though

>cucksaders who were allowed to stay in the Middle East by Saladin as long as they didn't cause any trouble
>we've been here longer

>artificial meme state that in reality was created by a foreign power and has no history
Not to mention Rafic Hariri built lebanon, and before him it was literally nothing.

Also
>eating pork
This is why Jews are better than Christians