So, picture can be considered loosely related. I've recently picked up into Hollywood consipracy theories. Like...

So, picture can be considered loosely related. I've recently picked up into Hollywood consipracy theories. Like, the Dan Schnieder pedo stuff, Hayden Pani-fuck her last name getting passed around by her mom, Bryan Singer playing the homo games with X-Men stars, this girl being a huge anal slut. Like, is any of this shit true? Or just fluff to toss our rumbles about Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,44.0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i havent heard anything. got news articles and references to who these people are? (i know actors by roles, not by name.)

You would be forever depressed if you actually knew what was going on user. It's not just Hollywood, it is the elites all across the world.

who is this girl

27 pages of gold OP.

carfeful the rabbit hole is deep, be sure you want to enter.

nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,44.0.html

what's that on her shirt even supposed to mean??

Any of the pre-teen/teen girls from Nickelodeon or Disney.

>implying I'm not already depressed and looking into this shit out of morbid curiosity
>implying Tinfoil hats

Jordyn Jones. Model and I think did some acting. Most famous for underwear modeling and being ridiculously flexable.

how do you know about her being an anal slut?

source

>Jordyn Jones
>Born: March 13, 2000 (17)
wtf, she looks like some middle schoolers wet dream, where are her feminine features????

Literally I don't. It's old Sup Forums postings. I don't know any of this shit. I'm going off of shit I used to see on this site. Like I legit got bored and looked up Dan Schnieder accusations cause I remember it being a meme. Then I found out like, MORE shit and rumors about Hayden and Amanda Bynes. I figured Sup Forums would have some semi reliable knowledge.

Asked NOBODY, EVER.

>Amanda Bynes
She admitted a forced abortion on twitter not too long ago. Parents must have gotten her back on drugs and in captivity.

>reliable
>Sup Forums
fuck back to redid

So, the deeper I go. Is there any solid proof? Or is this just more ramblings like on any other site?

On page 5 and not sure what think yet.

Your definition of "proof" has been sculpted to be unobtainable. Think about what would constitute a smoking gun for you.

No imagine a trolls reply to you presenting it.

Like Michael Burry said about the mortgage sector collapse, "there are always indicators."

learn to recognize indicators and the truth presents itself.

in all fairness this topic requires some background its a bit "x" for some people.but its all verifiable.

So, gonna assume that means there's no real "Clues" about the Dan Shnieder fucking his actresses besides what is already blaringly obvious. Like, no leaks? Nothing to hold him to?

Dan schneider basically confessed on social media.

Wait. Hold the phone, I didn't see that in any of those forums. Source?

Also, I'm not gonna get like capped for looking into this shit right?

nah that would leave a blood trail

how about this?

They'll just plant cp on your computer and lock you up for 25 years.

phillipenes legal consent age is 12
women are ready to bear kids at 10 or 11

That's reassuring.

before you can override your cognitive dissonance you need to learn the cause.

holly wood.

holly has been used for milennia to make wands for rituals.

media=medea illusionist of greek lore

trust me, time on that forum is time well spent.

its the pill you take after the red pill, that shows you what most are afraid to see

that is correct.

Theyre stories created so gullible fucks like you can be laughed at.

There are only 2 that have ever been proven and that is the Richard Gere buttrodent story and the one about the contents of Rod Stewarts belly after attending a soccer (football) match.

If she's an anal slut, all I can say is I want to get in on the action.

What is the Rod one?

Initiating Jordyn Dump

Wut....

ikr? She's 1 year younger than me but she could easily pass as 14