youtube.com/watch?v=uJi2rkHiNqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Block BlockAdblock

>BlockBlockBlockAdblock

nigga i don't give a fuck

>Block BlockBlockBlockAdblock

Block Block Block, BlockAdblock

>BlockBlockBlockBlockAdblock Enhancer

eat shit motherfucker, i used adblock before that shit was cool.

>BlockBlockBlockBlockAdblock Enhancer Premium

>AntiBlockBlockBlockBlockAdblock Enhancer Premium

Oooooooooo you're SO cool and hip.

>BlockAntiBlockBlockBlockBlockAdblock Enhancer Premium 2018

ublock, ublock, ublock origin

>Ad the BlockAdBlock

I couldn't agree more.

There is no difference between installing Ad Block in order to view intellectual property without paying for it and installing uTorrent and using it to view intellectual property without paying for it.

Both behaviors are in the same immoral wheelhouse.

Ad Block IS theft. It really is.

you bet your jealous ass, motherfucker

And unsolicited ads are annoying

I'm using uBlock Origin right now and thebarchive.com detected that I'm using it and prevented me from viewing the Sup Forumsarchive

3edgy5ma

If using Adblock is the same as using torrents to view intellectual property without paying, then throwing promo leaflets from your postbox is theft.

Is there a way to let the ads come through, but they get "hidden", playing invisibly on client that way it still counts as a hit?

Not if you use trace buster buster

>content creators steals money from viewers
if i spend an hour watching videos on youtube without adblocker, i generate money for the creators. but i get no compensation for my contribution as a viewer.

until i get some compensation for my viewing, the adblocker stays on

how can i block ads on chrome on my iphone? I always get pop-over ads.

>trace buster
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3G80bplTg

HEY MORONS
IT'S YOUR DUTY TO PAY FOR THE SERVER YOU ARE USING TO STORE YOUR CONTENT, NOT MINE

USING THE ADS IS JUST A TOOL TO ACHIEVE THIS MONEY, NOT A FUCKING FEE FOR WATCHING YOUR CONTENT

you can't block ads in mobile chrome. do this...
step 1: disable chrome
step 2: install firefox
step 3: install ublock origin

>iPhone.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJi2rkHiNqg

>you now understand why buying an android phone and flashing it with Cyanogen gives you liberty that you have voluntarily surrendered.

YLYL thread?

why the fuck should you be compensated as a viewer? your compensation is using the fucking service they provide

those service sucks, that's why it's supported by ads. if it was any good, people would pay for using it, eliminating the need of ads in the first place.