Shoutout to all the Americans! Your country began as a bunch of dindus refusing to pay us taxes because you couldn't...

Shoutout to all the Americans! Your country began as a bunch of dindus refusing to pay us taxes because you couldn't handle the bants we dished out on you! Like, how stupid must your ancestors have been?

>Hey I'm really hecked off because the Brits are poking fun at us, Billy Bob!
>Darn tootin', Bobby Joe! Let's go out and pisses off the soldiers until they shoot us!
>Heck of a plan! I didn't have no plans today anyway since I'm too gosh darn lazy to work for myself!

Your guns as well; you claim gun restrictions don't help but you seem to have the highest rate of school shooting fucking anywhere. Do you dinks really not see a correlation? Fucking every week there's some new mass shooting going on over there. INB4 "MUH SECOND AMENDMENT". It's a law from fucking ages ago when your country didn't even have a bloody military so they had to hope you lazy fucks would get off your arses to shoot at some innocent people trying to help you.

Pic related: your typical American when you point out their flawed society

Other urls found in this thread:

everytownresearch.org/school-shootings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

Proof Americans can't handle the bants

Also, this might be too much for a yank, but you don't need to actually say sage if you didn't even plan on making a comment to begin with

>when you point out their flawed society

do you live in europe? if so, je zou onze samenleving eens moeten zien, kanker mentaliteit dat er hier heerst.
hun hebben hun imperfecties, maar europa is er erger aan toe als je je ogen opent.

ga dood, kk kind

I don't speak snow nigger

kalm aan kanker brit, jullie en jullie grootheids waanzin verdienen de aanvallen van de moslims. een goeie brit, is een dooie

>I don't speak snow nigger

learn it you lazy brit, maybe you need another ''terrorist'' attack to bring down those delusions of grandeur you sub humans seem to suffer from.

zo beter?

Google translate, user does have a point

Why would I learn the language of some dweeby group of countries? Fucking 90% of Norwegians speak English because they know it's the superior language.

Also, Sure, we may have some Muslim attacks but they are far less common than shootings in America. Like fuck man, I'd rather have an outsider stab a guy every 3 months than have a citizen shoot up a school every fortnight

>turns on computer invented by America
>computer running on electricity invited by America
>goes on internet invented by America
>goes on Sup Forums invented by America
>spends day whinging about America

Are you one of the britfags who's angry because they lost a certain war?
Eres un cerdo xD

>lives in country invented by Britain

>fortnight

Nobody gives a shit about your fucking opinion, you ugly inbred island dweller. Stop pretending your shitty country is relevant.

You clearly give a shit about my opinion :^)

I think you're a faggot

>every fortnight

You're blowing it out of proportion, don't be like a stereotypical Brit.. Please

>Norwegians

All they have going for them is good metal.
Other than that, they don't matter

>English is the superior language

I agree a 100%, don't forget though it's because of the Americans that so many people are speaking it globally now, do your research, they made it popular amongst the rest of the world.

K

You lost the war to us, mate

>You're blowing it out of proportion

Like when people say there are Muslim terror attacks frequently here? Also: everytownresearch.org/school-shootings/

Teehee :^)

> it's because of the Americans

Hey, can you get me a pic of the American empire that spanned across the globe and taught English to everyone?

I'm going to bed because it's pretty late here since we live in the best timezone (it's literally the centre (yes, that is the correct spelling) of all timezones)

>U.S. invented by Britain
>first explorers of the Americas were Italian, not British
>country was founded by fending off Brits

Pretty shitty timezone if you have to go bed early