Hey Sup Forums what do you think of my wife? Will post more if there's interest

Hey Sup Forums what do you think of my wife? Will post more if there's interest.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/210862415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

moar pls

Lemme see her ink

Post em

Very cute face but no rate without body pic

show titties she is goodlooking goodwork OP

Bump

Definitely waiting for more OP

bump for boobies

Definitely more

Sorry phone didn't refresh properly

Let me see them titties

continue

Oh YES MORE

Shit tattoo, makes poor decisions, eyebrow spacing should not equal nose width (characteristic found in those w/Down's).

Dump pls

lets see dem tities

Wow sorry guys all of my good/nude photos are too large on my phone and Im not home.

I'll have to post again tomorrow and I'll show tatts, tits, pussu

MOOOAR!!!! plz

WOW OP IS A FAGGOT

sounds like lies to me.

HERE'S ONE

She looks like she has a really nice personality.

Noice

Nah man really, all my camera pics are over 2mb, only ones I can post are things I've downloaded or she's sent to me. I'm sorry, I'll come prepared next time. I even have some fucking clips.

She's smart and hilarious, or are you calling her ugly? Either way, she really does. All of my friends love drinking with her bcs she makes us laugh.

Crop out the unnecessary bits friend

tribute op?

Bitch did you listen to me? I'm not about to edit myself out on my phone just bcs you're intimidated by attractive men

Sure man, just don't gave any other nudes small enough to upload rn. I'd love a tribute. I'll even show it to her.

I meant to cut down on the mb faggot.

Look at this fucking dirt bag, he must be a model for society

Lmao he mean like doors and shit . Crop out the unnecessary shit

Nah, I'll just post on my desktop tomorrow around 10est

chick is dope op, good for you Sup Forumsro. however her ink is hideous. Imagine how fucking incredibly beautiful she was before she wrecked her skin with that "art". fuckin shame.

Lol yeah he's prolly one of those people who thinks women are shit past age 16, too. Those are her natural eyebrows, too. Her taking a piss at a party feat. her skanky friend.

she's pretty and has a great bod, but she makes those stupid fucking faces with her lips that stupid females do, so...dunno.

Op is a fag

nigga i need that thick body NOW
you got anything of her covered in cum?

hot. what nationality?

She has nicer tats not seen in those pics, the half chest piece was done she was 14 and she didn't think it through. She has 9 tats, that's my second least favourite one. And thanks man, wish i had all my pics

those lips look great for slurping cock. tell stories about what a slut she is.

Hmmm let's see, I found this beautiful one

Dads white moms from Trinidad, but ethnically west Indian we think

Does your face look like that irl, or is it some of camera lense distortion effect or something?

Moar

She gets off pretty much exclusively to daddy little girl play and loves to eat my ass. She sucked my cock in the car today after begging

are you into cuckolding? I'd like to fuck her in front of you.

Weird angle. I have big features but they're proportionate

I really wish I were, but I'm extremely possessive and want to murder everyone who has ever touched her.

what a good little girl. post more of this cocksucker.

mmmmm come on, please have some more of those amazing tits.

Gotchu fam

I showed this to my 9 year old niece does that make me degenerate?
vimeo.com/210862415

I think he said that because of her smile, her style of tattoos. Seems like a cool chick

I don't think I have any other tit pics my bad brother

please dude. you've got to have something

Damn, looks tight

you look so easily overpowered. it would be so much fun to tie you up and make you watch while i fuck her throat and cum all over those tits.

I have to go boys and girls, time to her my ass eaten and cuddle to some tv. Flattered that you guys like her, thanks for being so nice. We got married in January and it's been wonderful. See you again soon.

After I'm done fucking her i would Fuck your tight boy pucci

6'1 200 lbs, you're welcome to try, but I'm a lover, not a fighter... Or hey, maybe you'll win and get to fuck my ass too, if that's what you're into you faggot fuck :)

Says The faggot that gets his ass licked

You have a really small arm