Are women capable of love?

Are women capable of love?

If you teach them this way - yes.

Are you?

They're capable of faking it, which is good enough for me

Yes
>TLDR;
>yes they are, it realize if you aren't being authentic, you will get inauthenticity or authenticity that wrecks you
>seriously, don't fuck with people
>fuck em sure
>but don't fuck with them

I'm not sure. And if women aren't, well, there's no point in trying.

Doesn't it bother you that your girlfriend is ready to leave you the second someone with more money / greater status shows interest in her?

Yea of course it does, but it's probably the best I'm going to ever get

Do you confide in her? Do you trust her?

I do. I see no reason to treat our relationship as if she doesn't love me, even if thats a lie. I'll confide in the next girl too, however long that lasts

Probably not. Research has shown nearly all girls in a class had a crush on a single guy, while the boys had a great diversity in who they fell for.

It really seems like girls have shallow social status oriented interests. There is no connection to the individual, they just fall for the role they fill.

Well, I wish you the best of luck. I don't think I'll ever be able to trust the person I am in a relationship with

I appreciate it. There's something about saying 'ok I am going to trust this person now' that give me peace of mind, even if I know it will be temporary. There's a lot less worrying

I don't know and i don't want to know

No girl I have ever met has had any type of loyalty. None. Not a single god damn one. Someone with naiviety is going to come in and say we are all wrong. And his girl is taking in the butt from Chad MegloDong McPlatinumCard

I think I've found my new steam name

is love even real

The only loyalty they have is dependence. Even if someone better appears to come along they fear it won't last and they will lose everything. You should always be with a girl you are out of the league of.

only for a little while then they get bored

Of course it's real. When men do it.

do what?

I'm still looking for the answer after all these years. A girl and I keep bumping into each other all over the country, as if we are drawn together by something. Every time we meet we end up getting together, often for a short time, before gradually bringing out the worst in each other. Week long benders, skipping out on careers, jobs lost.

Worst part is, we both know we're going to keep doing this for the rest of our lives.

I don't know if she loves me, I don't know if I love her. But I don't dislike her, I guess.

My sister seems like she is.
She stayed faithful to her husband while he was serving 5 years in prison,even though he said it's ok if she carried on with her life.

how old are you?

Men Love, Women are loved. Men cannot be loved and Woman can not love.

Depends, some can and some do temporarily. If you want to be truly happy, find yourself a cute little trap and settle down with him/her.

Can you give more context?

Hitler did nothing wrong

28 this June.

Last time we saw one another was a couple months ago. Left in the morning before I woke up, with a note on the night stand.

I did the same thing when we were both 19 to be fair.

Traps are annoying in their own way, though.

I just got out of a relationship. I thought I was madly in love, I probably truly was, but in reality she was very shallow and left me because I was too "negative", yet she always needed me to be there for her every night when she cried and complained about her life. Girls don't want an emotional partner, they want, quite literally, a rock who will quietly listen to all of their problems and take them out to eat and drive them and they'll never have to do the work. It's cynical, but I realized how happy I am now, you? If I want to spend a day out in a beautiful park and smoke weed and spend money on whatever the fuck I want, I don't have to update any bitch or hear the "maybe should save up!" line. Because in reality, any girl who tells you that doesn't really want you to save up for anything meaningful or important. They want you to save up to take them somewhere. Meet some bros and get high and make some fucking money, that's what I do.

Also rollin

How long were you with her?

>love
>sodomy

pick one

Why? Is he wealthy?

Never said anything about love, I said happy

Her husband was a small time arms dealer who got caught.
She did not leave him because he went to prison.

That's Mister Mcplatinumcard to you, pencil dick.

We've been on and off so many times, I couldn't even tell you. Longest we were ever together was 2 years back when we were both 24. Of course we were living on the other side of the country back then.

Like I said though, we always somehow end up finding each other, stopping to chat, grabbing a bite to eat or drinks. It just kinda escalates from there.

No.He doesn't even have any legal property,just like most criminals in my country.

What is love?

Rolling

Not all of them.

How has all of this affected the relationship between you and your sister?

Probably, but I'd hazard a guess and say it's a fair bit different from the love a man would feel.

I'm not, Ama

Someone please kill me. Please kill me. Right now.

Do you kill puppies in between breaking guy's hearts?

Nope. I don't break hearts either.

nurture or nature?

Picking one is stupid.
Just be consistent.

Are relationships just a game to be played among your inner circle of friends?

Are these song lyrics?
I don't get into relations much. I've got one friend who takes their relation's seriously.

I dunno, are they? If they are it's just a coincidence

you wouldn't know faggot

i think you misunderstood my question, and that's my fault. I was asking if this incapability is caused from a genetic defect, or some traumatizing experience?

I fuck women like your sister on the regular

was laughing at McPlatinumcard until i saw this post
thank god she thinks i'm out of her league

Rolli

Not sure. It could be either really.
Like, I say I love you to my family, but it feels hollow and that makes me feel bad for saying it. But I say it because that's what I should say.

This user speaks truth.

sounds like you were raised by absentee parents as an only child or little interaction with siblings

no

I was a kissless virgin fag 18 yr
One day I got a gf
Best years of my life

One day she knows shits about me, being a btard (drugs, shit I did on internet, talking to whores, perverted sick fuck)
I obviously disappointed her, I regret everything I did

She doesn't even talk to me

And is my fault , no one would like a retard ugly shit like me, only her

And know I'm alone , can't even sleep , have fun like the old days

I'm probably going to an hero
But seriously, fuck the internet

Is like a open world, you can get everything you can't do irl

But it has some cost, your mental health and your morality

I wanna be a normalfag, but it's too late for that

I know this is not the thread to talk this shit sorry but I'm really getting drowned in depression

if you feel bad for something you did, then that would rule out ASPD. i'm not a doctor though.

Yes but...

it should be known that love is simply, the desire to benefit someone else unselfishly, under these guidelines, i would assume most people, let alone females are capable of love

Yeah. They were busy getting high.
Sister was 8 years younger so.
Sure I feel bad for things I do. I just don't get into relations or tell people I love them. Tried it once in middle school, said it to soon aparently. Then I was single again.

i think i understand you.
you suppress any emotional attachments as a means of self-defense, because if you don't become attached then they can't hurt you by breaking that bond.
Additionally, by not becoming attached to other people, especially with men, you gain some degree of control over the relationships you have with the people in your life, which you never had with your parents.

am i on the right track?

that could easily be just a fear of rejection.

Pretty accurate.
Especially considering I just destroyed my standing with a community I had been in for a little over 4 months just because I started fearing they were pulling away from me. Prior to that community I had done the same thing with another I had been in for a year, prior to that, 3 months.
Yeah I'd say you're on the right track

Two off

Not at all.

settle with a trap don't be gay

They are, just pretend they aren't.

i'm sorry to hear that
perhaps you should seek counseling for this problem, as it seems to be impacting your ability to live a fulfilling life.
if not, get some books about mindfulness or anything that is CBT or DBT based.

good luck user

Depreciated self worth.
I probably won't seek help since I feel I don't deserve it.

She's the Joker to your Batman.

I think you let her have the upper hand too many times in your relationship, there was no balance.

Don't worry just move on. First gf is always a trial and error, unless you knocked her up pretty quick.

Stop saying relations, fuck.

just listen drunk in love this is you faggoy

i feel i don't deserve help either, or that my problems aren't severe enough, but i started a program today and i already feel a bit better.
fuck what you deserve, take what you need.

That's what they are.

My sister as well seems loyal. She is with a fat fuck, not a bad guy though. She has a career, but few good friends so I guess that's it. No one in my family has ever been the popular type though.

Holy fuck that's me

Not op but this is speaking to me, diagnosis wise.
I had a faggot mother who caused a bunch of shit when I was younger and broke up my rather large family to the point where I can honestly say I have two reletives I keep up with. I see my uncle once a year and my father maybe once a month. I'll admit I have a thing against women from this, but not debilitating socially, it just keeps me from relationships. I hate meeting new people, and even take pride in being an asshole to strangers. I have a few friends I keep at arms length. Basically just sit at home and watch tv while trashing the place up. How fucked am I?

At least women are capable of obsession but as for the vast majority of them loyalty is too much to expect which sort of goes hand in hand with love.