I just saw the video of the Cleveland shooter and it actually upset me...

I just saw the video of the Cleveland shooter and it actually upset me. I honestly feel bad I've seen a lot of videos of people doing terrible shit but this one honestly made me sad. Wtf man

Did you know the man personally?

Black on black crime = progress

No thats why its weird. It just idk made me hurt

You care because the media told you to care. Shit like this happens every day, but most don't give a rat's ass because they don't see it on their facebook feeds.

No man this is different. It wasn't some little gangbanger he was just an old man out for a walk he wasn't doing anything except trying to get home for easter. Its sad

No i usually don't give a fuck about the media or anything like that just something about this one got to me

Can we get some steve memes in here

A nigger will always be a nigger. The Africans that sold the slaves to us screwed us over. They gave us their prisoners of war, the worst of their kind. The ones over here in America are no good. I have no sympathy or empathy for blacks. I say let them kill each other. I would like to see them all dead or shipped back to Africa.

is it because you saw the literal moment of death of a man for the first time?
From what I've heard that can hit people real hard

kekd hard

Idk man i thought i was desensitized but this was something else

glad to hear that .. made it myself

Poor old guy. ;(

No I've seen people die before I'm a paramedic and i watch a lot of videos like this but this one

Hey OP
I'm an Ohioan, and this video hit me hard. I think the fact that the man didn't see it coming at all and did nothing to provoke the attack whatsoever made it disturbing. Also, the fact that it is filmed from the shooter's perspective lends to it as well.

The whole "idk man this just hit me hard" is so fucking stupid.

No it didn't. It's just a video. Either you're a pussy from the get-go and get squeamish at all of these types of videos, or you just think you sound cool and are making some type of profound point by saying this hit you hard.

Kys

>having empathy is a pussy trait
i bet you actually call people cucks irl

So your job is to deal with people dying, but a video is what gets you? the fuck's wrong with you?

I don't get squeamish from this shit though

Mostly it makes me afraid to be honest, afraid to know there are people out there who can kill a ok flippantly right after talking to you. Makes me a little paranoid out there, can't see it coming

Thats why this is so strange ive seen people actually die infront of me and I've seen hours of videos of people dying and I've never really felt bad. Yes there are certain times a call has fucked with but for the most part I'm solid.

Maybe thats why

Its the old guys fault for not listening to the commands of that hero cop

Everybody has the same equal rights to kill and steal, its how america works

What in the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums if the niggers are killing each other and you feel upset.

Have fun on Reddit faggot.