What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByvkvNWqDjwlbngzTWhHSlRfZ2c/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's Death Grips so everything

nothing

nothing
they just started listening to winnipeg is a frozen shithole era venetian snares and it turned out really well somehow

your tastes

best deathgrips album without even being an album

deathgrips made me quit listening to music

People have been talking about Progressive Rap being a thing for quite a while now, and I think this release alone proves its existence. Can't wait for the new album, whenever it is.

they thought it was a good idea to drop a middling pop album before this masterpiece

Shut up idiot

anybody have a link for split tracks?

This, it's their best so far

the hype cycle (rise, fall, then level out) is at its low point on this website, bringing contrarians and tasteless retards like OP from all corners to shit all over it

:(

literally nothing, it's their magnum opus.

Check out Divine Styler if you haven't, he's the OG prog rapper.

They abandoned their stale rap rock sound from BP and made something actually good for once.

It's like they took JD and BP out of the picture and have evolved from NoTM.

It's clearly meant to be listened to as a full piece, that'd be like splitting up CTTE or Supper's Ready into their respective movements

IMO, what they should have done in the first place

the track clearly uses some elements from both of those albums, specially Jenny Death

nothing

It's actually the best thing they've done so far.

you're clearly an idiot, ill just split it myself

Absolutely nothing at all. If this an indication of what is to come on the new record, DG will definitely release their magnum opus.

Please post when you're done??
Thank you

might put it on slsk

It is really fucking nice i would've even taked it as their mandatory yearly album.

Now this makes me weary of the actual album not living it up.

Gotchu.
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByvkvNWqDjwlbngzTWhHSlRfZ2c/view

Not him but thanks dude.

have fun with your inferior songs

legend

dingus

Absolutely nothing. Gosh darn I love Death Grips

I need to listen to it more, but as of now it's just below NLDW as my favorite thing they've done. If they manage to keep this level of quality up for the new album it'll probably be their best. I'm sort of hoping they just do a fucking spectacular album then call it quits rather than keep going and probably get a lot worse

I no longer can relate to Ride's lyrics, as I've purged those thoughts from my head.

That and it just... Doesn't sit well with me. I can't even get 6 minutes in before I just cut it off. I've tried listening to it all day too. Oh, since this is a DG post

>Exmilitary
>Government Plates
>Niggas On The Moon
>No Love Deep Web
>Jenny Death
>The Money Store
>Bottomless Pit

this ep is like if aphex twin did rap