Would you date a plastic korean?

Would you date a plastic korean?

I'd date a talking onahole. It doesn't even have to talk, it can purr when I hold it in my hand and I'll consider that sufficient emotional reciprocity.

Standards are for people who have choices.

this meme needs to die, only a small minority actually get ps

Some gook told me that in gookland you have to date a girl for months before anything happens, unless it's just a hookup.

just punch her in the face to see if shes actually real

She looks positively charged. I'd hit it.

>date
No.
>fuck
Yes.
>procreate with
No way. I don't like surprises.

>Remarkably, one in five South Korean women has had some form of cosmetic surgery, compared to around one in 20 in the U.S., according to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
>20% of all women have had surgery
1/5 is not insignificant Mr. Sum-Dum Gook

What's wrong with Cumming all over their face without contact

20% is a minority dumb fuck

it's a huge chunk

Minority yes, but not a small one by any means

1 in 3 canadians get braces, is that a huge chunk too? why not make fun of canadians for bad teeth

Disgusting. I loathe anyone who has used braces. And anyone who has crooked teeth as well.

Die and never spread your shitty genes.

wow
I will from now on

alri Gurbaksh Chahal

>HAVE A LEAF FOR A FLAG
>GET BRACE'D

If the surgery wasn't too drastic(removing chinky eyelid is ok, sawing off half your jawbone isn't) then fuck yes.

>comparing plastic surgery to braces

braces are done for health benefits - speech, chewing, senile teeth loss

sawing jaws and cutting eyelids are not

in fact there are concerns over the long term side effects, which have not been studied yet

how does the plastic feels?

Only if I can't get a regular girlfriend

"plastic" refers to the adjective, afaik there's no plastic involved

It is a very idealistic look. I'd love one like but around the 10~13 year mark. An ageless version of this android would be a necessity because I don't think I could handle it growing into a hag.
If Korea/Japan/fuckinganyone could make androids like this who are human enough to hug, hold, feed and fuck, it would be blessing for otherwise alone, lonely and isolated men who, like myself and many others, were never going to breed and all that jazz in the first place.
It would have a noticeable impact on social productivity, I'd wager, with these otherwise lost, depression, socially isolated and perhaps suicidal men having someone in their life to come home to sleep contently alongside of. Such things can dramatically change a man's life. A happy man is a net positive to society.

>only a small minority actually get ps

Source? I can't find any data on percentage of people who get procedures. I only found ISAPS charts on number of procedures divided by population.

No. I see them every day here, since usually the most wealthy Chinese and Koreans come here for university.

please tell me you aren't cherry picker

braces are done for aesthetics benefits

It also helps people who would have grown to have a shitty jaw build a decent one

ruined

she was way prettier in the before
in the after, she just looks creepy

they are sick in their minds. She looked actually better before

What is this big portion "rest of the body" in Brazil?

why are they obsessed with looking like soul less demons?

why