I thought they were speaking Hindi or Urdu or something before I realized it was British "English"

I thought they were speaking Hindi or Urdu or something before I realized it was British "English"

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3089827/Girl-14-charged-video-boy-punched-face-goes-viral.html
youtu.be/FyodeHtVvkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY THEY KEEP REPEATING THEIR SHIT AUTISTICALLY WHAT THE FUCK JUST OFF URSELFS IF U SO RETIREDS

Because you are a lesbian feminist? Which makes you're clit hard?

that was hot

maybe your mother beat you up very often

No I am a shitskin
Well I don't like my mother that much because when I used to fall off my bike or hurt myself she would shout at me and say what have you done now, blaming me for hurting myself

I WANT A CUTE GIRL TO BULLY ME

Aayuugongogetchokuhzinn-uh

Why do you think they're is a correlation between skin color and being aroused by this?

Because I want to be the shitskin she bullies in this video, I want to be bullied by her I would never raise a hand to her

>are you gonna get your cousin

i have heard this phrase in the same brit accent parodied somewhere
can't remember now

FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS THEIR PROBLEM WHY ANGLOS DO THIS WHY DO THEY REPEAT SHIT SO AUTISTICALLY??? ARE THEY FUCKING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVELY TRYING TO KEEP THEIR COOL WHILE THE CRYGHTER IS IN THEIR THROATS ALREADY TRYING TO GET OUT?!?!?!?!?!?! FUCK I WISH ALL OF THEM JUST DESTROYED THEMSELVES CHEESH

Why are anglos such violent savages that pick fights all the time? Can they even truly be called white?

Try to imagine living in a town full of working class English, Irish and eastern europeans mostly Polish.

i'd floor that bitch

>rasheed enters the thread

But even your aristocrats kill each other over perceived insults like spilling tea. Gloves off and all

I notice niggers do this too

t. pussio

though he keeps looking at the camera/off camera so I'm guessing her big black boyfriend is standing just off screen so maybe I wouldn't

It makes my white cock hard. NEED a white LONDON gf.

ratpack is kino

nvm, so apparently this video was video 2 years ago

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3089827/Girl-14-charged-video-boy-punched-face-goes-viral.html

and i heard "you gonna go get you cousin" in this song youtu.be/FyodeHtVvkA

nice

>pick fights all the time
We will see about that during world cup. I bet they would behave like proper English gentlemen

>She wept and hugged her parents as she was taken away after being sentenced.
Now my dick is soft

fuck chav girls terrify me
you cunts feteshizing this have never spoken or been around them

He ignores her and doesn't break her teeth back just because he doesn't want to end up being raped in prison and now she thinks she's some tough shit.. holy shit fucking obnoxious

putting on an act
you can smash there faces in and they will still spit at you

I'm from a council estate in the North of England though.

I woulda just chokeslammed her for grabbing onto my clothes like that 2bh

>middle class, looked after, private schooled child enters the thread