You may only post in this thread if your team went undefeated through the group stages

You may only post in this thread if your team went undefeated through the group stages.

Get in here champs!

>undefeated
>didn't win group
Neverkusasn

same as PSG

would love to see Pohjanpalo on the pitch sometime

would love to see pohjanpalo not being complete shit in the national team, even pukki managed to be more useful than him

He was one of the best in the 2 matches he played this fall and our top scorer last year m8.

Feels [good] in the [neighborhood].

What wrong with /our boy/? Why hasn't he scored?

Is the spanish whore draining his energy?

Cheech fucked up not getting together with a qt German girl.

how did they go from 3rd place in the league to fucking 10th?

>14 games without scoring

The meme is done. Next up is the Dutch league then a sweet retirement contract in Orlando fc

the Bundesliga is very competitive

also, it's our meme year now

the fuck happened to chicharito bros
why is he so shit now

When was he not shit? Every game I watch he seems to be a really dedicate player that really doesn't match the aspirinas play. They have all these fast midfielders who have great passing skills and its all really erratic and unpredictable and then there is chicha, who really can't play as fast and precisely. No doubt he tries hard and will score just by being there but I would like to see someone else in his place.

Also halal madrid.

he was always shit. Why do you think Van Gaal dropped him, Moyes never put him to play, fergie had to buy other strikers + benched in madrid.

delete this

He's elite and better than Grease Man reeee

>1000 minutes without scoring
>They even gave him penalty
JUST
U
S
T

We may have lost a couple. But we are undefeated anyway.
1:0
:

>1949-1957
Just fuck my shit up

feels good