Effective immediately, the teams at right must replace their team names with something different...

Effective immediately, the teams at right must replace their team names with something different, which when all such teams have made their decisions, will result in every team in the big four leagues having different team names.

>rags

>Giants
fuck off

Simmer and change your name. It is written, it is done. No point arguing.

NY Giants are way more relevant than SF Giants

STL over ARZ
NY over TEX
SF and NY draw
NY over WPG
LA over SAC

KEK
E
K

"Relevance" is a millenial buzzword for faggots who only care about popularity.

The sport of baseball is better, more interesting and more important than the sport of football.

That said, it is clear that the listing has taken into consideration the ages of teams, the sports played, and the local areas served. Thus the New York area gets favoritism about two of three teams, yet gets sents its packing papers in teh third, most popular instance.

>The sport of baseball is better, more interesting and more important than the sport of football.

>The sport of baseball is better, more interesting and more important than the sport of football.

>samefag

Oh god, all this consecutive rote assmad just emboldens me in my rightness, Mm m MMMMM!!!! it tastes so GOOD!

Now I know what Ann coulter feels like being vindicated in her Trump prediction, with everyone laughing at her on Maher's show.

Nice samefagging.

>unironically samefagging

kys

>samefagging to point out samefagging

literally prove me wrong. whoops, you can't.

t. samefag

The Basedball Giants are older, more successful and relevant enough to have had their own stadiums in both New York (in Manhattan no less) and San Francisco.

The Handegg Giants aren't even relevant enough to play in the State of New York LMAO.

Ya but the Baseball Giants came first

Arizona Saguaros
Texas Pioneers
New York Monsters
Winnipeg Owls
Sacramento Monarchs

Do you think those teams ever get together and have dinner or something?

NYR started In 1926, i'm an islander fan but its just retarded to even consider renaming the team.

>Furpuck teams
>More relevant than non-furpuck teams

I don't think so faggot.

>You in charge of reading comprehension

What in actual the fuck are "New York Rangers" anyway outside of the context of the team name? Nobody has ever heard of them, and they've never been a historically relevant thing.

The Texas Rangers are an infamous military force that have been around since Texas was an independent nation.

NYR should change their name because it's retarded.

A constructive post. Well done!

Effective immediately, these changes apply.

I sorta-get where you're coming from but you're simply wrong. The New York Rangers are an original six team.

The LA kings are even a storied 1967 expansion team. The alternate namesakes simply shouldn't have taken those names.

Anyway, the changes are done. See above. Upon review, you will find that an irrelevant football team trumps an even more irrelevant hockey team. It's just an accident of the people who wrongly doubled up the names, which has now been fixed.

trips confirm good post.

They saved you from the worst shitposting of that Sup Forums would have have seen. In fact Sup Forums didn't exist because moot killed and and brought it back because of the NY Giants.

Board wise, The NY giants are lightyears ahead of the SF gnats.

That's great and everything, but
>New Jersey.

GJ, GE.

NY can keep the Giants name, Texas gets the Rangers name, SF can go fuck themselves because they're faggots.

Do we have a deal?

Nah familia

You are making the mistake of caring about this board's culture. Don't do that.

Try and come down here and beat us in a war then friendo. We're keeping the Rangers.

Of course not, you stupid idiot. Everything that is the total opposite of what you said happens instead because that is what actually makes sense.

No, you're not. This is by direct order by a person who is better than you, the OP.

I tell you your business, infinity many times.

>texass

Ayy amigo. Calm down there hombre Trump's President now whether you like it or not Manuel

The Texas Rangers would regularly cross the border and shoot Mexican civilians for sport after they won the war.

What did the the "New York Rangers" ever do Jeremiah goldbergstein?

Whooped your ass in the Civil War

Try that again 1v1, no allies. Our teammates were shit.

>You in charge of anything

>>The sport of baseball is better, more interesting and more important
>sport of baseball is better, more interesting and more important
>sport of baseball is better, interesting and important
>sport of baseball is better,
>sport of baseball is interesting
>sport of baseball is important

KEK
E
K

Boreball will soon die when the boomers...

>post yfw boreswing dies

I am in full support of this.

Also the Lakers and Jazz should trade.

Arizona Roadrunners
Texas Armadillos
New York Titans
Winnipeg Owls
Sacramento Monarchs