>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

>he keeps posting this idiotic reply
>>he keeps pretending he doesn't know what search is

You're pathetic Herman

hey kenziefriend, I asked a couple threads ago, but maybe you didn't see, did she enjoy the date this weekend? I had fun!

Evening

Herman Herman Herman Herman

You are speaking to the wrong user

samefag

apologies, so hard to tell.

wittle baby feels so good
cause her bum tube is full of love!

fucking lol you are DUMB AS SHIT. It's you. Everyone fucking knows it's you

Yeah she really did, she said it was great

great, can't wait to go on another one!

these celeb threads are getting strange

SAMEFAG

Idiot

So glad she had some see through pics a couple years ago.

She's looking forward to another as well, she talked about it alot

sigh.. guess it's time to beat the meat again!

>trivial to alter

I'll join you, already edging to Katy

Herman

Shut the FUCK up that shit got old hours ago

great, she always gets me rockhard... would be hot af to see her and scarlett in action

Herman. Herman. Don't get mad Herman. It's not good for your heart Herman

Because some impersonaters are on the run again.

samefag

No, shut the fuck up

>impersonaters

You seem to have misspelled "lonely old faggot talking to himself and trying to get teenage boys to talk about their dicks"

blacked :(

This.

Someday Chris Hansen will deal with his ass.

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>implying it's not trivial to use cellular to make the post
>implying it's not trivial to use a proxy or vpn
>implying it's not trivial to alter the screenshot

Herman

We might kiss this time...

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

(OP) #
#
#
>HERMAN
HERMAN
>HERMAN
HERMAN
>HERMAN
HERMAN
>HERMAN
HERMAN

H E R M A N
E
R
M
A
N

good thing im pretty toasted cause wtf

Any feet pics for her

I have no idea.
Did you talk with your sis and Jill yet?

all these thousands watching baby
with Mr. Latex secretly in her bum!

>he's pretending he has a life
>he's actually replying to himself on his mobile

fapfap, wanna cum for her

samefag

ayy

blacked:(

>I've set myself up for Le alien reference xD
>this'll knock em dead

Off yourself

Fuck off

Fuck off!

You know what got old?

Stupid faggots roleplaying their gay sex and pretending to be the same 3 celebs over and over then talking about their dicks every thing.

get the fuck out

My tongue fetish likes

who the hell is this herman user?
me and my sis are fine, shes aware that we have the same temper when we get really stressed.
jill and i are on a break sadly. how are you and your ex?

ITT hermie REEEEEEEEEEEEES while grinding toward the image limit like the big, useless, mentally ill drag on the human race he is

>fantasist.html

The asshole that spams these threads with that ugly Foy girl, Swift, stuttering, gay roleplaying, dick talk, all of that

Noone. The troll calls everyone herman who posts Kenzie, G, Tay, and so on. So, everyone.
That's good and the other thing is bad. Who wanted the pause?
It's fine with her.

>Kenzie stands shyly at the foot of your bed, her face fluctuating a steady shade of pink and red as her eyes dart towards you and the floor. You know you're going to fuck her tonight, but you feel a sense of shame as she shuffles awkwardly before you, a shame that is short lived as you glance up and down her milky white thighs, her silky midriff and finally her angelic face. You place one hand on her shoulder, soft at first, but you slowly push her down onto the bed, using the same hand to cradle her head and rub your fingers through her hair.

>She grabs your other wrist out of instinct, not expecting your push, yet you feel a slight tug as you realize she's pulling you towards her, your free hand meets her waist and you slide up and down the curve of her hips as she lets out a slight wriggle as you crane your hand up the back of her thigh. You can feel the mood change in the room as her breathing becomes more audible, deeper, warmer and saturated with lust. She pulls up her top to expose her stomach as her thighs writhe in inexperienced arousal, her hand still trying to guide yours around her body while you arch over her.

Add Olivia Munn big time

You're not fooling anyone hermie

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

Oh oh

Dude this is so fucking sad. What possible pleasure could you be deriving from sitting talking to yourself, making up something resembling a life? When the thread ends so does the fantasy. Go fucking do something with yourself

Absolutely pathetic

Inb4 he samefag replies to it with "I'm edging" or some shit