>everyone knows I'm an elderly faggot PEDO
>even the celeb thread regulars hate me
>what should I do?
>*doubles down furiously on the shitposting pedophile faggot posts*

Herman logic

btw I know this is yours too hermie

Love me some Ryry

Piss off with this shitty spam

You are a 60 something mentally ill unemployed faggot who relies on his parents to buy him cheap beers. Nothing I can do or say is worse than that so why do so mad?

Goddamn shut the fuck up

Ssh. No tears now, only keystone and crushed dreams

You are killing every thread with this shit. Noone even spams one of those kids. Only you piece of shit, you post your copy paste spam text
I'm out.

Sweet clawie

The cancer of these threads

>sits in the same threads
>posting the same pics
>saying the same shit
>every. fucking. day
>all. Fucking. day
>STOP REPEATING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

This is what you look like

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Prime Chloe

>I'm out
No you're not

>butthurt

Agree so much.

Destroying threads since 2017
Newfags

HERMIE MAD

My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very beautiful w-woman a-and I-I'm v-v-very happy I-I have her...

More clawie

Nice figure, still cute, them fucking legs, dsl's. Wew

>let me shitposting the same PEDO crap in peace

Welcome to Sup Forums faggot. Enjoy having a meltdown every time someone calls you a PEDO, PEDO

But I can't stay because there is a storm coming.

Lavren will be my bride

Oh look, stutterfag who totally isn't hermie

Kill yourself hermie

Hey mate.

Same post in the archives hundreds of times
>autism

I don't know who that is, but I'll help you, user.

Herman trying another of his personalities, we all know it's you hermie

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Hey friend

Never hurt a fly.

>mate
>friend

the you have to make up imaginary friends to shield yourself from your current levels of butt hurt

Oh hermie

Clawie is a sperm murderer.

Shut the fuck up you're annoying and retarded
>everyone is herman

DERAILING
PPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaborate

im in love

Billions of sperm died cause of her.

>inb4 the autist calls you herman

Ah the old "he said everyone is me" gambit. Transparent bullshit. Head to your mom's kitchen, go under the sink and get the bleach and take a hearty swig Hermie

clawie is the best and I'm to tired for this right now

With the coco

>be Herman
>pretend not to Herman
>reply to self "he'll call you Herman!!!1! XD"

Herman. No

Literally billions

Oh I see. That is true. Good night guys.

Just in her stomach acid alone.

You are so cringeworthy

Kill yourself

Sky!

When did Keira Knightley get a sex change?

P-Please f-forgive m-me g-good s-sir; m-my m-mistress i-is very beautiful and m-many m-men a-are u-upset b-because I have her...

I-I know I-I don't deserve her; sh-she r-really should be w-with s-someone who really cares a-about h-her...

fapfapfap

Any love for Emma?

Sure. Solid 7/10

Well well look who's back

Sure, I have some love to paint her face with.

How did you guys find this out? Someone told me before but I forgot

hell yeah, fapping to her

No she's a fugly cunt

Heya

Oh wow so you actually do copy and paste that shit. Makes sense I guess

Would fuck.

Evening

Totally

How are ya?