Fucking traps is ga-

>Fucking traps is ga-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8EDRqPaB03I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bisexual

1+1=2

Bailey Jay himself said that masturbating to his videos is gay. Get over it faggot.

I'd argue it's bisexual, not gay or straight, for both guys and girls. Because traps embody both sexes. Logic.

Source? I'm not listening to shit some random stranger without source.

Considering a trap is a man, it's gay. Science.

But if the trap looks truly like a woman in every other aspect, but has a penis, I think that's basically bisexual. Obviously not straight still.

It's straight.. traps look like girls, so who cares which hole your dick is going in? You'd fuck a girl in the ass, why not a trap if they're passable?

youtube.com/watch?v=8EDRqPaB03I

Skip to 2:30
Homo

>following the opinion of a mentally ill person

Would you fuck a guy in the ass? Keep in mind that traps are guys.

Faggot.

I'm bisexual, I honestly couldn't give a single fuck.

I'm just saying that the appeal of traps is their femininity, plus the penis. That's basically bisexual, not straight or gay - straight guys don't like traps, and neither do gay guys.

Speak for yourself, as a gay man I like traps. I'm not delusional in my perversions though. I like traps and twinks.

>himself
>his

Weird, you might be a minority gay then. You're attracted to traps and twinks but NOT regular women or regular men at all?

if you have penis that means you are male

Those are the male pronouns, he is a man. Even he considers himself a man. It's OK to be gay user.
I like regular men too, just not bulky or fat men. I don't like women. Well I mean, I'm not attracted to women. I only like penis, not vagina. That's what I'm trying to say

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

FUCK OFF WITH THESE STUPID FUCKING THREADS BUNCH OF FAGGOTS

>closeted homosexuals with fragile masculinity thread
Oh gee, what is it with the fruits on this board that are so afraid of their own sexuality that they have to circle jerk each other trying to convince themselves that masturbating to men fucking other men isn't gay?

Simply pathetic.

>he considers himself a man
incorrect.

if you like oassable traps then how dont you find wonen attractive?

I like cock user, passable traps are just the same a cd guys, everyone loves a good cd cock.

But do you like passable traps when you dont see their dick because thats the same as seeing a woman with clothes on

I only like women and traps. I'mean not attracted to men.

This is me.

traps are men so you are bisexual

You don't see cds dicks either also, I don't know if you've met any 'passable' traps in real life, they clearly are not women. You can try and convince yourself either way user but being sexually attracted to men is gay, even if they dress up in womens clothing before they pull their cocks out.

FYI there's no shame in being gay, I don't know why you're trying to convince yourself otherwise, it's OK to get turned on watching a guy sucking a cock, it's pretty hot, a cute skirt just makes it all the more kinkier.

In a sense sure. I think there's more categories than straight bi and gay. I think I'd fall between stralight and big. But to keep it simple. I'm bi, sure.

Me in both forms...

>me in two different sets of clothes
Fixed that for you.

Show us your dick dude.

so your saying thinking a trap is hot when you think its a regular girl is gay?

ate you fucking retarded

hey sweetie happy 420!
are you blazing?

Cause if a faggot who passes declared I'm gay, he must be the goddamn faggot authority and knows all about MY sexuality.

find me a better trap

liking girls is gay asf fam

Gerudo Link

dabbing lol. better :)

last for now. sleepy. zzz

oh no! more pleasE!

bye eeyore