>bad guys still on top

Can the shitbirds do it on Monday?

no.

they have a habit of crashing parties

>the afc south

So does your mom.

Pants on head retarded

rude

The Steelers are going to miss the playoffs at 11-5 so that the 7-9 Texans can 1 and done. Rly makes you ponder.

So the #4 seed is just eternally reserved for the AFC South """champions?"""

kek

The Steelers can't miss the playoffs at 11-5 retard.

Not possible. If the steelers go 11-5 that includes a win vs the ravens meaning the best baltimore would be is 10-6. Whoever loses on christmas loses the afc north

Steeler fans crying like a bitch about not passing a team that's 7-5 as of now.

>Trump faggot detected.

But what if the ravens lose this weekend

This is why division rivalries are so fun and important. Without this system the NFL would be just like the NBA where nothing matters for months until the playoffs.

Advantage steelers. But if the ravens win then they hold the tiebreaker and win the division and playoff spot. Of course pittsburgh could lose in buffalo too. We just dont know. Regardless, one team will miss due to the prescence of an inferior afc south team

Ravens win at heinz field***

>yfw lolphins pass the broncos and stoolers are left out

kek

>Ryan comes out as MVP frontrunner
>haven't heard from him since week 5

>Carr takes his place
>17-41 for 117 yards and 0 TDs

>yfw a guy who was suspended for cheating is going to win MVP in that same season

nope.

As a pats fan here is what I want
1. Pats
2. Chiefs
3. Steelers
4. Texans
5. Raiders
6. Dolphins
I prefer steelers to ravens because I feel more confident about winning a shootout. And the ravens have been fucking pests up here in the playoffs. Would rather deal with offense than a top defense

Starts with beating Baltimore this weekend.

the AFC has always been shit. the Dolphins Raiders or Steelers were in every AFC championship game but one until the mid 80's, the mid 80's and early 90's were just some shit team losing to the NFC East or 49ers every year Past that has just been Peyton Brady or the Steelers again. The entire conference is a joke and has been since the merger.

Being this much of a faggot.

since we are going into ancient history we can say the cowboys/packers dominated for the longest time

Ya looking at that the only team Id be worried about is the afc north representative or the raiders MAYBE. Even if the broncos are in and I think they will be. Not worried about them. Patriots are super bowl bound.

>sleeping on the chiefs

>NFc-26
>afc-24

Wow total blowout

Nope. Kansas city is not equipped to beat us. They won 11 straight coming up here last year and they looked pathetic. They just dont match up well. I'm more worried about facing oakland than KC for that very reason

The chiefs are a joke- 1 and done.

you can't base quality on one team the ACC was always the shittest of all the "important" conferences in the 90s and Florida State being a top 3 team every year didn't change that

Don't count them out though we only won by 1 touchdown that game and that was with Gronk. I think New England will win but it's gonna be a tough game. But now is not the time to worry about that because WE NO.1 SEED NOW

*cheatriots

>he doesn't remember MNF

You'd better hope the Chiefs don't get the #1 seed otherwise you are royally fucked

>AFC super bowl championships
Jets-1
Chiefs-1
Colts-2
Dolphins-2
Steelers-6
Raiders-3
Broncos-3
Patriots-4
Ravens-2

>Tom Brady has more super bowl wins than any other team in the AFC except the steelers

Wew

If the broncos weren't faggots they could have 8 I believe

>More playoff wins than some of those teams combined

Actual GOAT

is mlb different in this?
better record gets home field no matter if division winner or not?

>system baby

LOL get a load of this absolute retard who doesn't understand how rankings work!

If the Steelers lose and Ravens win this weekend, Steelers would still pass them by winning on Christmas due to having a better divisional record.

They gotta make it top 8 teams regardless of division

15 years is a pretty long system

not surprising

every coach has a system , defensive or offensive and almost never change even after decades of rule changes and the evolution of the game

brady was exposed many times as a system baby and even moreso in the first 4 games of the season

>chefs in the playoffs

look what that's gotten them in the past

the NFL is run by idiots

Including the one where they were shut out by the Bills at home?

the patriots have changed systems many times

like they were truly scary when they had the 2 TE system

brady has been very good at learning each system, i think thats impressive

Pats fans truly fear the Jets and Giants in crunch playoff games. Boston folk are scared shitless of New York.

>Tom Brady cheated his way to all his Super Bowl wins

Fixed,the only time he and the Cheatriots didn't cheat when they went lol 18-1

feels good

Not Hard, the Cowboys were easily the second best team in the league for 20 years under Landry. they just ran into Lombardi's Packers, Noll's Steelers, and Walsh's Niners.

Those are New Jersey teams

I hate how beta people act towards Boston teams on here, you kids are hug when pussies wow

> go 13-3
> get a wildcard spot

Goddamn that sucks for Oakland, I would be pissed lol.

They moved to a border town because after getting kicked out of Yankee and Shea stadium's respectively they didn't have room to build another one. I mean if we want to be literal with every team

>Arlington Cowboys
>Landover Redskins
>Santa Clara 49ners
>Miami Gardens Dolphins

Would join the New Jersey Jets/Giants.

You forgot the Orchid Park Bills

Ah yes, the "system" of having the greatest quarterback of all time play on your team. Brilliant!

>Foxborough Patriots

Don't the Ravens have the tiebreak over the Steelers? They beat them.

As a dolphins fan I'm conservatively optimistic that they'll actually make it to the play offs. As a realist I know that they aren't quite super bowl material yet and will probably lose their first game in the playoffs. Fucking cock tease of a team I tell ya.

Hrtrtghjiywdghjkouyff

>Teams A and B win 7 games
>Team C wins 6 games
>Team C goes to the playoffs

defend this amerifats

You can now substitute and redistribute the current AFC South among the other divisions in order to reinvigorate it. Your goal is to create new rivalries, a competitive division, without ruining current divisions and established, historic rivalries. What teams do you keep in the AFC South, if any, and what teams do you bring in?

>abolish both south divisions
>return to East, Central and West
>now impossible for a team with an 8-8 record to enter the playoffs

lel

49ers legit aren't a San Francisco team though. At some point you get too far away for it to count

win your division losers. It is bullshit that you have to be a division winner to get the first round bye

who got the get?

which two teams get the axe?