twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

calling it a sport

Music City Miracle. It was a forward pass

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAT NIGGA GOT JOKES PHAM

This.

Dez

Pete Carroll calling a pass

>blels still mad about this
They confirmed through computer analysis that the ball never traveled forward, this was settled years ago

HES HURT MIKE

tuck rule

IT IS ALL OVER

still mad

youtube.com/watch?v=Zki61ZmKf4U

FPBP
NFL ON SUICIDE WATCH

it was a catch
Fuck all y'all

/thread

Looks in to me.

fucking wrecked mate lol

These tbqh

Calling it football is surely the worst call in handegg history.

Bryant catch against the packers.
>takes 4 steps
>not a football move

god damn

kek

still fucking salty

green bitch Bay

Not calling holding on the Tyree catch.

BURGERS BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

this tbqh. it was such a big deal that it was the end of the replacement refs.

lord what a shit show those few weeks were.

DELETE THIS

B T F O
T
F
O

first post, best post

>refs can literally give 1/5 chance to a team to win
>sport gets constantly gets caught since replay exists but euros are third world tier and ignore it
>sport literally get btfo by Americans who don't even care about it since the blatant corruption was to obvious but the world continues to suck its dick

Why are Americans so based and able to ignore the cuck siren that ensnares the rest of the world?

that or down by forward progress desu

FPBP

Handegg eternally

BTFO
T
F
O

shit

in terms of memorable plays:

the tuck rule that gave brady an owl

and dez

there are more "wtf" ones that are blatantly wrong that arent significant and go forgotten though

i forgot about that. that was fucking terrible

That one Hail Mary play, I think it was packers vs Seahawks?

It was either an obvious catch or an obvious interception, don't remember which, and somehow in spite of the review they got it wrong

this

and the lesser known but more important this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GRmwV9OnFbc

Meh, people raised a fuss about that but forgot that play was only third down. Even at 4th, from a cunt hair length away, they're getting in with Big Ben or Jerome Bettis.

tuck rule or pic related

The Burt Emanuel catch.

immaculate reception

holy shit

makes u think

tuck rule. brady was clearly bracing himself for a sack and he fumbled the ball. i guess that's the worse overturning of a call though since the original call was 100% correct.

why was it not a td if the receiver caught it? or was it called an int? the fuck happened?

explain pls

one of many bad calls against the Lions

FPBP

it was an interception, jennings had possession first.

Golden Tate had the first control of the ball, catching it with his left hand, which never loses control of the ball throughout the entire process of the play. His two feet hit the ground to establish possession before M.D. Jennings establishes possession. Tate’s butt hits the ground, and at this point, he still has control, possession and is in the end zone for a good touchdown. Tate pushed off for an uncalled offensive pass interference that would have ended the game, but this is irrelevant when history shows no referee in football will make such a call on a Hail Mary. Seattle’s win is legit.

The last 30 seconds of the first half in the recent Bills/Seahawks game.

>no roughing the kicker call
>delay of game call

this

bump

I'm a Seahawks fag and I'll admit that was bad desu

Still salty af over Super Bowl XL though

Am I missing something? Do you see the ball move because of the ground?

Worst view. Show the part where dez has control of the ball

The refs leting 5 seconds run off the clock after the Patriots kicked the go ahead FG agaist the rams in 2002 owl

Drumpfkins btfo!!!

Take your pick.

I choose the free touchdown penalty. No reviews allowed even, just free touchdown.

Funny how the Seahawks appear here multiple times but let me take you back to 1998 when the Hawks played the jets.

It's literally the play that brought replay into existence

m.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tnTCtmJ8k

as a packer fan
that play allowed us to make the playoffs

but as a football fan
dirtiest shit ever so dirty it killed the previous owner the following week iirc

I think I just witnessed a honey pot operation. Unless it was all just a samefagging.

Either way, In terms of actual historical implications, Tuck Rule is, and until something as equally egregious happens in the playoffs, will always been the worst call in NFL history.

That or the immaculate deception.

BRADY FUMBLED NEVER FORGET!

Did you see him make a football move common to the game? I did...

I watch this to get focused every week before games. Sub-sequentially, my voice doesn't come back until Wednesdays.

>muh historical implications

It always does amuse me when people suggest that game was the only thing responsible for the Patriots dynasty. Like yeah, sure, were it not for that Brady would have zero rings. Whatever you say kiddo.

American football is retarded.

Raiders fans wouldn't be so salty if they hadn't completely fucked up the year after tuck rule.

sooooooooooooooooo 18-1hurt

Thanks for the memory.
god i hated this game...

>Golden Tate had the first control of the ball
>actually believing this

>all these tuck rule posts

KEK stay mad at the refs following the rulebook.

It's less about the Pats and more about the Raiders losing out on their one chance for a bowl win and dynasty

If they actually knew how to change a fucking play book then they might have had a chance. Instead, lets just use all the plays our old coach drew up who now happens to be coaching the team we are playing in the Super Bowl.

Jerry Rice fumble is the only correct answer. It was so obvious that absolutely no one disputes that he did fumble. The official was right there and had the perfect view. And the implications were enormous.

Because he lost control while going to the ground in the process of making the catch it makes sense that they called it incomplete.

The Tuck Rule wasn't the wrong call though. Just a dumb rule.

Brady intentionally tried to trip a Raider as he was going for the fumble. Thats a personal foul that went uncalled that most people forget about

The Holy Roller was just terrible officiating. It's so clear that all three Raiders are batting the ball forward intentionally. But at least it wasn't in the playoffs.

The ref later said "I thought his head was the ball".

There was no rule at the time against knocking the ball forward. Those rules came about as a result of the Holy Roller.

There was actually a rule against knocking it forward intentionally at the time. The rule that responded to the Holy Roller was totally different (I think it made it illegal for any player other than the fumbling player to advance a fumble with under 2 minutes left). The Holy Roller only stood because the officials supposedly couldn't tell whether or not the Raiders were intentionally moving the ball forward (Caspar in particular did a good job pretending to bumble it into the endzone), but it is pretty clear that they were doing exactly that.

Incomplete pass ruling in Oilers-Steelers in 1979 playoffs is one of the worst ever.

>immaculate deception

Are you fucking stupid? It's clear the ball bounced off Tatum and then it did not hit the ground.
Oh but you also mentioned the tuck rule, so stay salty raidnigger

he didn't lose control until he hit the ground, he had complete control and was reaching out to try and score, it was a football move

if he had just gone straight to the ground it would have been an easy catch, he was punished for seeing the goal line and trying to score

This. Seacucks fans should be more upset about the phantom offensive pass interference call against Darrell Jackson.

helmet catch

T. Patsfag

youtube.com/watch?v=1dWZKiiekmc

this was the next play, which catapulted Terrell Owens to stardom:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iUDTAejSzw

That play SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED

Attention all Cowboys fags: the Dez play was not a fucking catch. He did not control the ball throughout the process of going to the ground. Stop fucking bitchin

t. Broncos fan

At the time if the ball touched a defender it could not then be advanced by the offense.

LITERALLY TWO HANDS ON THE FUCKING BALL BAD CALL FOR A STUPID FUCKING RULE GOD DAMN FUCKING PATRIOT NORMIE SCUM

youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

Tuck rule game from 2001. Oakland Raiders at New England Patriots. I'm a Raider fan so I'm probably biased.

Watch the film. Jennings gets the ball first. He's at least 10 inches above Tate because he timed the leap perfectly and had better jumps than Tate. Possession? I don't where to call it since I'm not a ref. But they both take have their hands firmly around before hitting the ground.

i miss seeing dangeruss behind this oline

wait what? no you clearly don't follow football as much. Back then it was if the ball touched a member of the offense the ball could not be advanced, but if it touched a defender it could be advanced which is what franco clearly did.

bad rule, good call desu

the stumble to the goal line wasn't a clearly separate move from the stumble following his landing. He would've had to establish himself as a runner, then separately dive for the goal line. The fact that he didn't lose control until he hit the ground is irrelevant.