If you don't reply to this thread your girlfriend will leave you...

If you don't reply to this thread your girlfriend will leave you. If you roll dubs you have to ask her for a threesome to celebrate 420. If you roll trips you have to ask her to marry you.

Roll, bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gdbsjsbsisbsibsoalaia

Fuck off faggot

Roll

Let's see what happens

She already did

hmmmm

no risks, roll.

Is it because you didn't post in that last thread? Or did you fail to follow through after rolling?

So close

This could be you if you roll trips

Nah it was because I said the wrong things and wanted to go drinking with my friends, but posting or rolling may have turned the tables

And this could be you if you roll dubs

Eh, the hell, Rolling.

Are you a wizard?

Yolo

Eat a dick

>my girlfriend

youre funny

rolling so I can pretend I'm still with her... Damn I miss those cuddling sessions fml

It's gonna be you user

fine

hava nagila oy vey

Done. She said yes provided I ask her father first. Now I have to ask her for the threesome. Do I text that as well or wait until we are getting high after class?

Rolling for dubs or I'm out!

Those gets

MOAR

Goddamn that is beautiful.

Don't step on the glass too soon, my son. Savor that moment like it's your last. Might as well be

rolls for lols

roling

I hate these fucking threads. But I'm trying to talk my gf into a threesome with one of my former fuck buddies this weekend. So let's roll.

Try again.

gay

Come to think of it, no. My bad. Ok fags, if you have to ask your boyfriends if you roll dubs or trips. Same rules apply.

long shot but, sauce?

roll

Rollin

Fug

well, rolling then

rol

jokes on you, i just killed my gf

Ok, one more roll since you got dubs telling me to try again. Threesome with a curvy latina, here I come!

Lemme smash?

Roll

Roll

I have Never seen a pic like this. So mich Peace and Freedom.

Not if I leave her first, ayy

Kek

woohoo

Keep rolling. Unless you don't love her. Then don't risk it.

roll'd

what the fuck?

Why do these threads exist

Not so fast, kitty

Fuck

I feel like you might be a dweeb op just saying!!

Dubs and I'll ask out this stripper I work with.

Dweeb or not, she said yes. So what's your excuse?

Though to be honest I've been promising to marry her once she graduated college anyway.

Oh, I love her more than anything. Going for that threesome instead of the marriage proposal though. Not opposed to marrying her but we've only been together for a year and it's a bit early for a proposal

Stripper you work with? Story? Also do it anyways.

Goddammit a 69 has to be a good omen! Fourth and final roll.

Yes.

ah shit nigga

An entire year? Anything over 6 months is officially a long term relationship. It's not like you just met. She's waiting. Don't make her mad

The gods say you're rolling for the wrong thing.

Fuck it

no way

Roll.

Gay

Kek

LETSSSSS GOOOO

Rolling

Fine. I just told her about the thread, one more roll. She said she's hoping for trips. I reminded her that by default, trips are also dubs. Here we go......

yea boooi dubs

Snuggle titties.

ok!2

so tryhard

sauce?

My girlfriend already left me...

jokes on you girlfriend already left me

Just say you rolled trips. If you don't she's going to be sort of upset. You got her hopes up. You idiot

Ain't got no grills

Lol, goddammit! That cracked us both up. Here we go. Last time for real, we have an appointment and have to get going.

But I don't have a gf.
And I'm not interested in a threesome or marriage.

give us some salsa man

roll

Already asked. Duh.

Which half?

Kys

JSauce?

dubs get

Ggg

rollll

those giant tits

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

:(