Wake Up

Wake Up

Women should not have the right to choose who to mate and breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such.

Other urls found in this thread:

takeninhand.com
www12.senado.leg.br/ecidadania/visualizacaomateria?id=128460&voto=favor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

itt: fat tard cant get gf so he dreams of world where women cant reject him

>rational men of intelligence
That rules out everyone on Sup Forums so i stopped reading right there.

/thread

I agree, I would make your mother my whore

Incel spotted

Based on a tru story

>being this beta
laffin hard

Wow that's some industrial grade virginity right there

>virgin calling someone a virgin
everytime

Sorry buddy I'm married because I'm not a sad basement dweller.

Agreed OP. My wife and practice a "taken in hand" marriage.

takeninhand.com

That sounds like some 20 kids and counting kind of shit.

Did you not get enough attention standing up in class shouting bum?

>married
>not sad
o im laffin really hard now

We are Christian. Make no mistake though. .I keep her ass in check

Are you allowed to hit her?

If you don´t want to read the whole thing. It basically says: I´m a virgin and project my own incompetence on women.

We get along well and when we don't we give each other space so no not sad.

>Are you allowed
lol cuck needs to be allowed to do things by his women
this is the problem with today's men.
this one statement speaks volumes about how beta/pahtetic you are.
wake up

She gets slapped and spanked when she fucks up

Not beta just wandering what the limit on that kind of relationship is.

>and when we don't she goes and fucks Antwan
ftfy

Most species' mating selecion is made by females.

take your fedora off and kill yourself, faggot

I've also been known to drag her by her hair into the shower after taking a belt to her ass and piss all over her.

She is always home because I don't date cum buckets like the one that shit in your heart. That is assuming that you made it past the friendzone.

What about birth control. Do you believe in it?

So many women are being failed by these new age feminised boys. Women required and want leadership from their men.

Ain't that what anal is for?

You sir, I like your style

>fucks niggers on your bed
im rollin on the floor, lad

Op is right, females are vile nasty selfish caddie individuals, when unleashed will ruin your lives. ask any marred man in private. They will tell you the truth. Now we understand why these horrible idiots are treated the way they are.

The will steal everything you own.

>being this mad about someone having a functional marriage.

Even women admit that women are crazy bitches

/thread

www12.senado.leg.br/ecidadania/visualizacaomateria?id=128460&voto=favor

PLEASE, HELP US BRAZILLIANS TO WIN THIS VOTE POOL TO TURN FALSE ACUSATIONS OF RAPE HENIOUS CRIME WITH NO WAYS TO BAIL. LIBERALS, LEFTISTS, PROGRESSISTS, DEMOCRATS, FEMINISTS, CUCKS AND NUMALES ARE OUTNUMBERING US TO MORE THAN 400 VOTES, ONLY YOU GUYS CAN HELP.
USE BOTS OR WHATEVER, BUT PLEASE, HELP.

I used to think western societies were better because we allowed women free choice. But after seeing how many kids women have for the sole purpose of getting welfare and getting pregnant by the first guy to rub up against her ass at a nightclub, I can see why arranged marriages worked out so well in the past. A lot of women simply can't be trusted to get impregnated by a competent mate.

im writing a bot as we speak