Antoine Conte: Former PSG defender in custody for assaulting teen with a baseball bat

Antoine Conte: Former PSG defender in custody for assaulting teen with a baseball bat

what the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/antoine-conte-arrested-for-beating-up-a-19-year-old-man-who-is-between-life-death/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38261503
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Conte
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brännboll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHAHAHA

>CHELSEA

TITLE BID STATUS: FUCKED

>frenchies have boreball bats

PLEASE WATCH OUR SPORT

Almost had me

A lot of people have baseball bats in Europe. It's just 99.9% don't give a shit about baseball, and use them exclusively as assault weapons.

Not only can you find baseball bats here, you will never struggle to find a basketball court (both in- and outdoors) in most of Europe.

I've never seen a gridiron football pitch here though.

What's the deal with all the basketball courts? NOBODY plays but pretty much every school has one.

why do stores sell them if nobody plays the sport? is it just a front and everyone knows that people are buying them as weapons?

and why not use a cricket bat or golf club? you guys play those sports in europe and they will do just as much damage to some poor saps kneecaps

pretty sure more people on mainland play Baseball than fucking Cricket

Plus, Baseball is the kind of game you can just play with a bunch of people without really caring about the sport itself. A watered down version of it is very common in P.E. classes in Switzerland.

they're good to keep around the car as defense weapon just in case, considering the chances of someone pulling out a firearm are pretty low and if even he does its likely rubber bullets or a gas pistol, I prefer fire axe tho

>No source
>That flag

So just shit posting.

getfootballnewsfrance.com/2016/antoine-conte-arrested-for-beating-up-a-19-year-old-man-who-is-between-life-death/

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38261503

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Conte

not Antonio Conte

Conte, 22, has family roots in Guinea and began his French professional career with Paris Saint-Germain (PSG). As a junior he played several times for under-21 French national teams.

>not being a nigger

shut up u fucking gay

It's Antonio, Antoine Conte is some black lad

Also
>announcing him as "Former PSG defender" instead of "Chelsea manager"

Are french nigger the niggest in Europe?? I swear they are second to american niggers

are you alright?

>fire axe

T. Vaslui

can confirm
made a baseball bat in shop class without ever having watched or played baseball

it's common to play different variants on baseball, especially with kids
heres a thing commonly played in sweden: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brännboll

kek

actually they're also behind the rest of americans